Democrat: gop Colleagues Say They're 'Afraid For Their Lives' If They Vote To Impeach trump

This shouldn't happen in America. A politician shouldn't fear for their lives for a vote they cast in congress. Yet that is today's reality.

What is even more wrong, it's republicans who are are afraid their constituents and fellow republicans who are threatening them and their family's lives.

If you don't like how your congressional representative votes, it's no reason to threaten to kill them or their families.

It's very sad that people need to be told this.

Interesting. A republican's politician wept and told a democratic political he fears for his life. But the republican politican didnt say anything to the media. A democratic politician did.

And morons believe it to be fact.

Quite pathetic and desperate.

Be careful what you wish for.

Trump has also gone on video several times over the years talking about how he ALWAYS gets even.

Richard Branson Recalls 'Bizarre' Lunch With Revenge ...
Oct 22, 2016 · Richard Branson skewered Donald Trump on Friday, describing a “bizarre” meeting at some point in the past that left the British billionaire “disturbed and saddened.” In a blog post on his website, the Virgin founder said the Republican nominee invited him over “some years ago” for a one-on-one lunch at his gilded Manhattan apartment.
Well, that certainly proves something. I just don't know what.

This shouldn't happen in America. A politician shouldn't fear for their lives for a vote they cast in congress. Yet that is today's reality.

What is even more wrong, it's republicans who are are afraid their constituents and fellow republicans who are threatening them and their family's lives.

If you don't like how your congressional representative votes, it's no reason to threaten to kill them or their families.

The twice impeached president trump has twisted the minds of the RWNJs and turned them into robotic cultists. He has them brainwashed to a level far beyond that accomplished by Reagan.

The RWNJs weren't completely crazy under Reagan's "spell", but their weasel-in-chief has made them dangerous to anyone unwilling to "drink the Kool Aide" he's serving up.

Congressional Republicans include two kinds, eager drinkers of the Kool Aide and those terrified not to. Both kinds enabled the twice impeached president trump's corruption and now his attempted coup.

Wow. I bet that little post made you feel superior.

Good for you.

This letter shows you exactly the sort of man Trump is.

'I doubt you're a real billionaire': Richard Branson ...
Oct 01, 2017 · Richard Branson has revealed details of his long-running feud with Donald Trump,publishing a scathing letter he received from the then New York property mogul in 2004.

Interesting. A republican's politician wept and told a democratic political he fears for his life. But the republican politican didnt say anything to the media. A democratic politician did.

And morons believe it to be fact.

Quite pathetic and desperate.

Be careful what you wish for.

Trump has also gone on video several times over the years talking about how he ALWAYS gets even.

Richard Branson Recalls 'Bizarre' Lunch With Revenge ...
Oct 22, 2016 · Richard Branson skewered Donald Trump on Friday, describing a “bizarre” meeting at some point in the past that left the British billionaire “disturbed and saddened.” In a blog post on his website, the Virgin founder said the Republican nominee invited him over “some years ago” for a one-on-one lunch at his gilded Manhattan apartment.
Saying I will get even does not mean I will act unethically to get even.

So tell me....cite an example where he got even as President.

I dare you.

The twice impeached president trump has twisted the minds of the RWNJs and turned them into robotic cultists. He has them brainwashed to a level far beyond that accomplished by Reagan.

The RWNJs weren't completely crazy under Reagan's "spell", but their weasel-in-chief has made them dangerous to anyone unwilling to "drink the Kool Aide" he's serving up.

Congressional Republicans include two kinds, eager drinkers of the Kool Aide and those terrified not to. Both kinds enabled the twice impeached president trump's corruption and now his attempted coup.

Wow. I bet that little post made you feel superior.

Good for you.

This letter shows you exactly the sort of man Trump is.

'I doubt you're a real billionaire': Richard Branson ...
Oct 01, 2017 · Richard Branson has revealed details of his long-running feud with Donald Trump,publishing a scathing letter he received from the then New York property mogul in 2004.
How does a pack of lies prove that?

What is very disturbing is that his followers don't see there's problem with it at all.

Like it's perfectly normal and right for a politician to be afraid to do their job because their family or themselves will be harmed or killed by their own supporters.
Just more evidence to how how far the Republican party has fallen, the immorality and depravity is nothing short of astounding.

What "evidence"?

It's hearsay from people with reasons to lie (i.e the dems).

Trump is trash. Didn't you know anything about him before you voted for him?

[video]

What is very disturbing is that his followers don't see there's problem with it at all.

Like it's perfectly normal and right for a politician to be afraid to do their job because their family or themselves will be harmed or killed by their own supporters.
Just more evidence to how how far the Republican party has fallen, the immorality and depravity is nothing short of astounding.

What "evidence"?

[video]

Sure, grew up in NYC, he was a braggart asshole real estate guy, like plenty of other in NYC.

I voted for his political positions and for his campaign promises, which aligned with my own positions and desires, not because he's a nice guy.

Same reason I voted for Giuliani's second term (I was too young to vote for his first one), sometimes you need to elect the asshole.

I don't believe this GOP fear of their own base is anything new.

It's just more raw, palpable and in their faces now.

Like the Democratic politician said "Welcome to the club."

They made their bed, let them lay in it.

#SorryNotSorry

Trump is all about revenge...and we were warned about his track record in 2015.
Really?
and the revenge was exactly what?

Who warned us?

Richard Branson among others. Every time Trump failed he vowed revenge on the people who failed to bail him out.
Can you site an actual example or simply regurgitate what they said with no actual proven fact.

Trump is a malignant narcissist.

[video]

What "evidence"?

[video]

Oh. I see. Branson is a rich guy who is not trash and his word is Gods word when comparing to a rich guy who is Trash.

So what you are saying is you will believe the word of anyone who says something anti Trump.

Color me surprised!\

Or should I say "I am surprised of color"?

I don't believe this GOP fear of their own base is anything new.

It's just more raw, palpable and in their faces now.

Like the Democratic politician said "Welcome to the club."

They made their bed, let them lay in it.

#SorryNotSorry

That's true. Democrats have been receiving threats from the far right for years.

I do think that it's new for the republicans to be afraid of their own base. The crazy people usually direct their violence at those who don't agree with their views.

They did the same thing with the bush boy.

The cult adoration of gop leaders by their constituents has been there for decades and for just about every gop president.

Or anyone who runs for president as a republican. That is until they lose. They turned on romney and mccain way before trump told them to do so.

The sad thing, they will get worse as time goes on.

The sad thing, they will get worse as time goes on.
No. The sad thing is, based on your posts I just reviewed.....there is nothing but hatred, selfishness and hate for children,, seniors, people of color gay peopl,e etc etc etc amongst those that are conservatives.

THAT is sad.

See how this is happening? Castigate your opposition, eliminate them with lies and conjecture and projection, sign a law outlawing their existence, then start killing them and placing them into camps.

1610730303802.png

Forum List

Back