Democrat congressmen plot to replace Pelosi

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Before leadership of the next Congress has even been determined in next week's elections, a few members are scheming for a shot to replace Nancy Pelosi as speaker.

Rep. Hakeem Jeffries, D-N.Y., reportedly called an emergency meeting with Rep. Jim Clyburn, D-S.C., on September 1 during summer recess after catching wind that Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., planned to seek the role.

Jeffries, currently the fifth-ranking House Democrat, offered to fly down to South Carolina to meet with Clyburn, his elder in the Congressional Black Caucus, but instead the two slipped back to Clyburn's Washington office.

Comment:
Nancy Pelosi is irreplaceable.
There is no one in the world who is as vile as she is.
Well maybe just one person is viler, and that person would be Hillary Clinton.
I hope that someone writes a best-selling expose' book about Nancy Pelosi's treachery.
My guess is that Pelosi will retire if she loses her leadership post.

Schiffty is right up there in terms of vileness.
Yep, Schiff is also on par with Pelosi when it comes to lying all of the time.
It will be interesting to see who they will replace Pelosi with.
Will the Democrats try to moderate their far left agenda or will they continue goosestepping down the road towards totalitarianism.

Before leadership of the next Congress has even been determined in next week's elections, a few members are scheming for a shot to replace Nancy Pelosi as speaker.

Rep. Hakeem Jeffries, D-N.Y., reportedly called an emergency meeting with Rep. Jim Clyburn, D-S.C., on September 1 during summer recess after catching wind that Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., planned to seek the role.

Jeffries, currently the fifth-ranking House Democrat, offered to fly down to South Carolina to meet with Clyburn, his elder in the Congressional Black Caucus, but instead the two slipped back to Clyburn's Washington office.

Comment:
I hope that someone writes a best-selling expose' book about Nancy Pelosi's treachery.

So if we find Nancy bludgeoned with a hammer, we can safely assume it was those Democrats?

Comment:
I wouldn't be at all surprised if Nancy totally calls it quits after the election.

Comment:
Too bad you don't have any actual evidence against Hillary and Nancy, just endless brainwash from scumbags and con men, super duper dupe.

Forum List

Back