Democrat Colorado Senator Michael Bennet has a proposal to save forests and help the climate — and create jobs

"Saving the forests" from what?

Democrats mainly. Those damned biomass powerplants mainly run on chopped down trees. The assholes who pushed that crap on us need to be hung.
I lived in Steamboat for over 20 years....There was a massive blowdown in the Routt National Forest about 20 years ago...The moonbats refused to allow permits for salvage, because of the propaganda about logging roads.

Morons have never heard of timber as a cash crop.

I'm willing to bet that I've planted more trees in my life than the blowhard libtards who just talk about saving the earth.
I've around 100 trees in my garden alone planted by me, and I've only moved in 2 years ago.
I've already noticed more birds, butterflies and insects.
How many has that Greta Fuckwit planted.

• Banned
just because it "creates jobs" doesn't mean it's a good thing. if that were the case, we would send folks to build pyramids, wouldn't we?

i'm gonna examine this legislation before deciding whether to vote for it!

Forests return naturally. Here's Mount St. Helens...

mount-st-helens.jpg

For the record, I have planted more than 110 saplings on my property. Many are over 30 feet tall now. But the maples are dumping helicopter seeds everywhere now. Poplars will start soon, and then the oaks will drop acorns. They would take over my whole property if I did not mow the unwanted one down. Mother Nature is very powerful and will easily recover if mankind simply leaves her alone.

Regards,
Jim

I'm willing to bet that I've planted more trees in my life than the blowhard libtards who just talk about saving the earth.
I've around 100 trees in my garden alone planted by me, and I've only moved in 2 years ago.
I've already noticed more birds, butterflies and insects.
How many has that Greta Fuckwit planted.
My land is only trees, I've actually cut down enough to put a 5th wheel in and working on where I'm going to build my house. Other than that over 4 acres of hardwoods! Plus a creek!

IT is a perfect idea, but they will not do it because no money is in it and it is not sexy. BTW, Trump was doing it when he was the POTUS

New Topics

Forum List

Back