Democrat Child Molester. But It Gets Worse!

The Rabbi

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2009
Nashville
BREAKING Former Democratic Party Chairman Caught Molesting Little Girls... But It Gets Worse
Former Falls Church Democrat Party Chair Michael Gardner looked into hiring a hit man to murder two girls that he is accused of molesting, according to documents filed in a Virginia court.

Loudoun County prosecutors said an inmate has come forward with allegations that Gardner asked for his help in finding a hit man while in jail.

Gardner was charged with molesting two young girls ages 9 and 10 during a slumber party for his daughter’s 10th birthday.

He was convicted in 2012 and sentenced to 22 years in prison but the conviction was overturned by the state Supreme Court, which ruled the trial judge improperly stopped Gardner’s defense attorney from asking character witnesses about Gardner.

In a motion filed by attorney Alejandra Rueda, the inmate is quoted in a letter to Gardner saying, “I want you to know I haven’t forgotten what we’ve discussed. The friend you asked me to contact to see if he could help with the ‘3 problems’ you have pre-trial will be passing through VA on a FL to NY run.”

-,ore at the source.

New Topics

Forum List

Back