Democrat assaults teen at primary

You hear about every little thing about attacking trampers, and we don't hear every little thing about how Democrats are treated.

Fox news list all illegal immigrant crimes, attacks on trampers, but neglects the citizens crimes and attacks on Democrats from trampers.
So you admit that illegals immigrants and Demoncrap Voters are one and the same? The reason why you dont hear about crimes and attacks is because we are civilized while bitches and queers of the left are savages.

She did NOT admit to what you want her to admit to. What are you, 10? Your "Gotcha" attempt is noted.

No, Jim is not ten but your comments in this thread shows how unhinged you are.

You believe the boy was assaulting the man ( or freak ) by wearing a damn MAGA hat and that is telling because if a hat unhinged those like you to commit assault then that tell me you are not fit to walk amongst us in society...

Wait a minute, so you condone what the guy did to the Teenager?

So if someone wears a Sanders 2020 T-Shirt people should be allow to assault them, right?

If you stomp on an American Flag, I will kick your ass. But I will be doing it knowing that there will be consequences in doing so. But it won't stop me from kicking your ass. If you wear a Political Themed piece of clothing to a public school you are in violation of the dress code for a very good reason. It avoids the confrontation that happened. The kid that did the Assault and Battery is going to have to put up with the consequences for his actions. Society, as a group cannot condone it. And you playing your "Gotcha" games won't change that. Just remember this, I spent over 20 years protecting old Glory and look at 5 months in the County lockup as a vacation.

Wait a minute you are now claiming the teenager did the assault by wearing a MAGA hat?

Also I doubt you ever served one day in the Military but can believe you did twenty in State Prison.

Also you just admitted you would assault a minor for wearing a political hat which make you the real loser in life and a pathetic joke...

You are playing the "Gotcha"game. Sorry, I won't play.

No, I am using your own words and you condone violence against the opposition which make you a very sick individual and then you have the damn nerve to complain about Trumpsters violence?

Individuals like you make me sick when coming on message boards and posting about how you condone violence against minors when the minor wears a damn MAGA hat!

If a damn hat make you that unhinged you need to seek professional help before you go off and hurt someone!

Do not blame the hat or anyone else for your hate because man you have some serious issues!

Now, why do you believe the man that assaulted the 15 year old was justified for doing so?

You already played the "Gotcha'" card.

Awww, poor baby!

Why does the MAGA hat offend you so much

Is it the color red and you think you are a bull because of the bullshit you spew about how the teen deserved the assault?

You hear about every little thing about attacking trampers, and we don't hear every little thing about how Democrats are treated.

Fox news list all illegal immigrant crimes, attacks on trampers, but neglects the citizens crimes and attacks on Democrats from trampers.
So you admit that illegals immigrants and Demoncrap Voters are one and the same? The reason why you dont hear about crimes and attacks is because we are civilized while bitches and queers of the left are savages.

She did NOT admit to what you want her to admit to. What are you, 10? Your "Gotcha" attempt is noted.
Still waiting for President Trump to be impeached by Adam Shitface..

I predict with Rump going off the Rez like he's doing, he will be back on the Impeachment Trail in 5 months and the Senate Reps won't blindly back him this time.

I predict with Rump going off the Rez like he's doing, he will be back on the Impeachment Trail in 5 months and the Senate Reps won't blindly back him this time.

Sure, and you believe any Democrat can beat Trump in November, right?

Nadler, Schiff and Pelosi will hand Trump and the GOP the November election if they go for another Impeachment but hey go for it...

Just like you predicted that President Trump was going to be impeached. You are batting 0 for, if I were you(and if I really was you, I would take my car into a jersey wall, but I am not you, thank God) I would stop predicting things about this president, because you sure are one stupid son of a bitch...

Just like you predicted that President Trump was going to be impeached. You are batting 0 for, if I were you(and if I really was you, I would take my car into a jersey wall, but I am not you, thank God) I would stop predicting things about this president, because you sure are one stupid son of a bitch...

He was impeached. He joined a very small band of Impeached Presidents, Johnson, Clinton and Rump. You really need to read up on what impeachment really is. The ONLY thing that the Senate had to vote on was if it was enough to remove him from office or not. They voted that it wasn't. Rump is still impeached. Actually, I was against the impeachment and was rooting from Censure. But I didn't predict it. What I did predict was the he was NOT going to be removed from Office as that would be bad for America. Something neither Rump nor you seems to take into consideration.

To attack someone especially a teen or a child for wearing a hat is telling how unhinged the left has gotten.

The guy had already faced charges for trafficking drugs and apparently was given a light enough sentence to be loosed on a youth several years later. He needs to be charged to the fullest extent of the law for assaulting the teen.

NH man arrested with almost 8 pounds of marijuana by troopers

He was impeached. He joined a very small band of Impeached Presidents, Johnson, Clinton and Rump. You really need to read up on what impeachment really is. The ONLY thing that the Senate had to vote on was if it was enough to remove him from office or not. They voted that it wasn't. Rump is still impeached. Actually, I was against the impeachment and was rooting from Censure. But I didn't predict it. What I did predict was the he was NOT going to be removed from Office as that would be bad for America. Something neither Rump nor you seems to take into consideration.
Only democrats can make impeachment great! Lol

Damn, where you been. How are you going to keep your coveted title posting so little. MIGA hats. Now there is a great idea. You mind if I trademark it? Yes, "Make Impeachments Great Again" has a real ring to it.

Damn, where you been. How are you going to keep your coveted title posting so little. MIGA hats. Now there is a great idea. You mind if I trademark it? Yes, "Make Impeachments Great Again" has a real ring to it.
Thank you!!

So start a thread on it, if you think it's not getting any attention. Cite your sources and go.

It would be nice if impeachments could go back to being something a president actually feared and was not used as a partisan smack tool.

And I say the democrats won't even try, because they got damaged enough the last time. Trump has little to fear from them.

Sure, and you believe any Democrat can beat Trump in November, right?

Nadler, Schiff and Pelosi will hand Trump and the GOP the November election if they go for another Impeachment but hey go for it...

Unfortunately, the incumbent Potus has an 80% chance of being re-elected.

New Topics

Forum List

Back