Democrat assaults teen at primary

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
Filthy vermin democrats showing what they are known for.

EXCLUSIVE: A New Hampshire man was arrested Thursday afternoon after allegedly assaulting a 15-year-old Trump supporter and two adults at a polling site during the stateā€™s first-in-the-nation primary earlier this week.

The teen's mother said in an exclusive interview with Fox News after the arrest that her son is "traumatized."

The Windham Police Department said Patrick Bradley, 34, of Windham, was charged with simple assault and disorderly conduct.

Fox News has learned that the suspect got in the face of the teenage boy who was wearing a red ā€œMake America Great Againā€ hat and volunteering at the Trump tent at Windham High School, a polling location for the New Hampshire primary.

Patrick-Bradley-mugshot-2.jpg

New Hampshire man arrested after allegedly assaulting pro-Trump teen at polling site

EXCLUSIVE: A New Hampshire man was arrested Thursday afternoon after allegedly assaulting a 15-year-old Trump supporter and two adults at a polling site during the stateā€™s first-in-the-nation primary earlier this week.

The teen's mother said in an exclusive interview with Fox News after the arrest that her son is "traumatized."

The Windham Police Department said Patrick Bradley, 34, of Windham, was charged with simple assault and disorderly conduct.

Fox News has learned that the suspect got in the face of the teenage boy who was wearing a red ā€œMake America Great Againā€ hat and volunteering at the Trump tent at Windham High School, a polling location for the New Hampshire primary.

New Hampshire man arrested after allegedly assaulting pro-Trump teen at polling site

Yah, that's a real smart move. Volunteering to work at a Democratic Polling Place and then wear your MAGA hat. His Mother is right. That kid is traumatized. But he's been that way for a very long time. Maybe someone should send him to therapy and bill his mother.

• Banned

Yah, that's a real smart move. Volunteering to work at a Democratic Polling Place and then wear your MAGA hat. His Mother is right. That kid is traumatized. But he's been that way for a very long time. Maybe someone should send him to therapy and bill his mother.
As a crime lover, perhaps you should learn to play switch.

volunteering at the Trump tent at Windham High School, a polling location for the New Hampshire primary.

You are low indeed.

Greg

Perhaps you should stop making excuses for some doing something really stupid like He did. How would re react if I went to one of your Rump Rallies and waved an ISIS flag? Would I even get out alive? And would there be a bunch of Cultists like you that will.......... You get the idea. The Hat should have stayed home. And they attacker has been arrested and charged and will probably be found guilty and get 10 days suspended and a 250 dollar fine. And the Judge is probably going to tell the kid that was attacked just how stupid he is.

• Banned

Perhaps you should stop making excuses for some doing something really stupid like He did. How would re react if I went to one of your Rump Rallies and waved an ISIS flag? Would I even get out alive? And would there be a bunch of Cultists like you that will.......... You get the idea. The Hat should have stayed home. And they attacker has been arrested and charged and will probably be found guilty and get 10 days suspended and a 250 dollar fine. And the Judge is probably going to tell the kid that was attacked just how stupid he is.
Ok crime lover.

volunteering at the Trump tent at Windham High School, a polling location for the New Hampshire primary.

You are low indeed.

Greg

One other note, MAGA Hats and other Political Clothing are normally not allowed to be worn by students on school grounds. Now you see why. But I don't think Rumpers do unless its blocking the other side from displaying theirs.

Its like me if you crap on the Flag. Yes, it's illegal for me to beat the crap out of you. But I will knowing full well that I am going to have to pay the consequences. The kid that "Assaulted" the Maga Wearer probably had a pretty good idea on the consequences for his actions.

You are low indeed.

Greg

One other note, MAGA Hats and other Political Clothing are normally not allowed to be worn by students on school grounds. Now you see why. But I don't think Rumpers do unless its blocking the other side from displaying theirs.

Its like me if you crap on the Flag. Yes, it's illegal for me to beat the crap out of you. But I will knowing full well that I am going to have to pay the consequences. The kid that "Assaulted" the Maga Wearer probably had a pretty good idea on the consequences for his actions.

'Your problem would be; I'm not a 15 yo kid!!! And no; the only Flag I would shit on would be the one you're wearing!!

upload_2020-2-14_20-53-43.jpeg

Now do fuck off and stop attacking the chillen!!

Greg

• Banned

You are low indeed.

Greg

'Your problem would be; I'm not a 15 yo kid!!! And no; the only Flag I would shit on would be the one you're wearing!!

View attachment 306584

Greg
Don't, he'll be trying to come on to you now.

You are low indeed.

Greg

View attachment 306584

Greg

Considering you are quoting the Russian GRU almost 100% of the time then that flag would be yours and the St. Petersburg Candidate you are voting for in November.

You are low indeed.

Greg

View attachment 306584

Greg

Now, why would I do that. I spend over 20 years to prevent the Russians from taking over the US. And I watch you real "Commies" try and do it while claiming that anyone that either disagrees with you or speaks against you are the real commies. Putin fired up the 3rd Red Scare and you gleefully jumped on that bandwagon. If it's not stopped (and it will be like the 1st and 2nd Red Scare) then your children will be required to learn Russian.

You are low indeed.

Greg

View attachment 306584

Greg

S'OK; if he is wearing a Nazi flag I'll piss on it!!! You never know which way these dumbshits lean.....

Greg

You are low indeed.

Greg

View attachment 306584

Greg

Now, why would I do that. I spend over 20 years to prevent the Russians from taking over the US. And I watch you real "Commies" try and do it while claiming that anyone that either disagrees with you or speaks against you are the real commies. Putin fired up the 3rd Red Scare and you gleefully jumped on that bandwagon. If it's not stopped (and it will be like the 1st and 2nd Red Scare) then your children will be required to learn Russian.

No; you were fighting the COMMUNISTS....and that included all their useful idiots. Problem was you didn't recognise the ones back in the States. They were DEMO
hammer_and_sickle.jpg
rats!!!

Greg

You are low indeed.

Greg

View attachment 306584

Greg

No; you were fighting the COMMUNISTS....and that included all their useful idiots. Problem was you didn't recognise the ones back in the States. They were DEMO
hammer_and_sickle.jpg
rats!!!

Greg

The day after Lenin took over in 1917, there was NO Communism in Russia. Lenin was the head of a Military Ruling Government. When he died, Stalin changed it to a Dictatorship. Are you aware that at one time, Pre Hitter, Germany was a Social Democratic Government much like Denmark is today? What changed, it went from that to Fascism (still not a bad thing) to a Dictator (now it's bad). MOST of those countries that you scream are "Communists" arenpt communist at all, they are Dictatorships and Dictatorships fail. Russia is closer to the US than you think. It's a Oligarch. And guess what, if you believe that you control any part of the Federal Government, you are wrong. It's controlled by the Oligarch. The French once said about our leaders in 1776, like England, America is also run by Aristocrats but it's a better class of Aristocrats. Our Oligarchs are a better class of Oligarchs than Russias.

Your 3rd Red Scare is noted.

Dems are more violent--just like nazis as I've linked many times before

Yes over 75% if all violent political actions have been done by the right in the last 10 years. And don't bother screaming your pointed little head off with "Cite,Cite, It's a Lie". It's already been covered and I don't feel the need to waste my time on it.

Yes over 75% if all violent political actions have been done by the right in the last 10 years. And don't bother screaming your pointed little head off with "Cite,Cite, It's a Lie". It's already been covered and I don't feel the need to waste my time on it.
Another lie from a violent media fed crime loving dim.

Cite your sources or shut yer trap.

Forum List

Back