Democrat America?

DustyInfinity

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2018
Midwest
I'm not trying to troll. I don't want people saying Venezuela. I am genuinely curious what democrat voters want to see America become. I'm not talking democrat politicians, I'm talking about voters. I'm fully aware the politicians on both sides are useless and dangerous. My biggest question is the economics of it all. I've heard democrat leaders(not voters) say they don't believe in the American Dream, and that they don't think people who aren't born rich can succeed. There seems to be a rejection of the two parent household, where if people work hard they can save and have success. Traditionalism. If this model is no longer acceptable, what are you looking for? Do you want every need of daily life to be a 'right'. I'm not talking constitutionality, I'm just asking if that is the goal. If everyone's needs are provided by the state, and success is discouraged because it is not 'fair', how is this going to be funded. We print a lot of money now, but there is no way we could prop that up. Would people have any responsibilities? I really don't know what democrats want to replace Traditional America with.

This is what BLM has on their web site

We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and “villages” that collectively care for one another, especially our children, to the degree that mothers, parents, and children are comfortable.

I reckon they then celebrate all of the single mother homes that create a cycle of poverty and dependence on the state. within the black community.

They are self proclaimed Marxists after all.

This is what BLM has on their web site

We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and “villages” that collectively care for one another, especially our children, to the degree that mothers, parents, and children are comfortable.

I reckon they then celebrate all of the single mother homes that create a cycle of poverty and dependence on the state. within the black community.

They are self proclaimed Marxists after all.
I can't imagine that most democrats support that, but that is why I'm asking. What do democrats want to transform America into?

I'm not trying to troll. I don't want people saying Venezuela. I am genuinely curious what democrat voters want to see America become. I'm not talking democrat politicians, I'm talking about voters. I'm fully aware the politicians on both sides are useless and dangerous. My biggest question is the economics of it all. I've heard democrat leaders(not voters) say they don't believe in the American Dream, and that they don't think people who aren't born rich can succeed. There seems to be a rejection of the two parent household, where if people work hard they can save and have success. Traditionalism. If this model is no longer acceptable, what are you looking for? Do you want every need of daily life to be a 'right'. I'm not talking constitutionality, I'm just asking if that is the goal. If everyone's needs are provided by the state, and success is discouraged because it is not 'fair', how is this going to be funded. We print a lot of money now, but there is no way we could prop that up. Would people have any responsibilities? I really don't know what democrats want to replace Traditional America with.

They want to be permitted to do whatever they will without judgement, and yet conversely be re-parented at the same time.

They want most life decisions made for them. They fear true liberty.

They want everything you may have, and they want you to pay for it.

They are stunted children, with all the desires and rage and logic of children, and devoid of the maturity and common sense normally developed by adulthood.

If people have all their needs met at birth, and literally don't have to contribute anything for their own existence, I can't see how that is possible or desired?

Forum List

Back