Democracy died today at 1:30pm in the PA House

CNN attacked Trump before Trump attacked CNN.
I know that because I was paying attention.
Trump attacked the Truth before the Truth attacked Trump.
I know because I was paying attention.
You just proved you weren’t paying attention.
Day 1…

The press: Your inauguration crowd was smaller than Obama

The right answer: Inauguration size matters very little to the president.

Trumps answer: “I'm like, wait a minute. I made a speech. I looked out, the field was, it looked like a million, million and a half people.” [Nope]

Spicers answer: “This was the largest audience ever to witness an inauguration, period, both in person and around the globe,” [Nope]
Biden makes Trump look brilliant

The sad truth is that Trumpers can’t wait for our Constitutional Republic to die. They hate everything about democracy. They want dictatorship. Thus their love for Putin, and any other low life to autocrat they can find. Simple as that.
You are the king of hyperbole
I agree. That being said, everything he said is correct.
Reading a book by Erik Larsen called In the Garden of Beasts. About the US ambassador to Germany from 1933-38. The way Trump operated, and those that follow him acted, are very similar to the Nazis. Now, don't overact because I used the N word. Trumpsters think using such words is inflammatory because it conjures up images of swastikas, book burnings, rallies etc, concentration camps. I'm not comparing MOST of those aspects to Trump's minions, just how the Nazi's operated in terms of getting things done - propaganda, spouting easily provable lies, marginalising certain people in society to give their followers a common enemy, trying to undermine democratic processes for their own nefarious purposes. Trump did all those things. I can't think of a more anti-American politician (in terms of the what the country is supposed to stand for) than him. He is an absolute dictator in business. He expected nothing less. Jan 6th proved that.
Now I am a Nazi? LOL

Come on man. Jan 6th was a mostly peaceful protest as defined by leftists. Good to see you back, Grump.
God no. You're nowhere near a Nazi. You're a full on capitalist...;o)
and being a capitalist is a good thing

The sad truth is that Trumpers can’t wait for our Constitutional Republic to die. They hate everything about democracy. They want dictatorship. Thus their love for Putin, and any other low life to autocrat they can find. Simple as that.
This is part of the process to establish Republican minority rule.
It's interesting that you didn't correct his mistake

Forum List

Back