Demise of Putin's Russia...

Quote where he did. . . .
UPDATED TUE, SEP 27 20228:25 PM EDT
SHAREShare Article via FacebookShare Article via TwitterShare Article via LinkedInShare Article via Email

Nord Stream pipelines hit by suspicious leaks in possible sabotage; Russia says it has ‘a right’ to use nuclear weapons​

I believe putin's latest attack on the Ukraine regarding the fraudulent referendums is really going to backfire on him. Russia is made up of 23 oblasts and 14 republics. At first the riots and protest against the war were just in Russian in 40 cities now they're spreading throughout the rest of Russia. I wouldn't be surprised if Kaliningrad has a referendum to decide whether to remain part of the Russia or not. The 14 republics I mentioned are scattered throughout Russia but mostly in Asia. Putin may have done Russia a favor after all. Bringing freedom to millions of oppressed peoples dominated by Russia. www.eferl.org vote on annexation in Russian occupied parts of Ukraine held for second day. Whatever happens, Russia will be much less of a Nation than it is today. It's already losing integrity and respect among the world community and now it's going to start losing lots of people.
Itegraty and wespect amongst the world community

Go get you booster shot you simplistic rube

The Bucha massacre (Ukrainian: Бучанська різанина) was the killing and abuse of Ukrainian civilians by Russian Armed Forces during the fight for and occupation of the Ukrainian city of Bucha amid the Russian invasion of Ukraine. Photographic and video evidence of the massacre emerged on 1 April 2022 after Russian forces withdrew from the city.[12][13]

According to local authorities, 458 bodies have been recovered from the town, including 9 children under the age of 18; among the victims, 419 people were killed by weapons and 39 appeared to have died of natural causes, possibly related to the occupation.[14][15] Photos showed corpses of civilians, lined up with their hands bound behind their backs, shot at point-blank range, which ostensibly gave proof that summary executions had taken place.[16] An inquiry by Radio Free Europe reported the use of a basement beneath a campground as a torture chamber.[17][18] Many bodies were found mutilated and burnt,[19][20] and girls as young as fourteen reported being raped by Russian soldiers.[19][21] Ukraine has asked the International Criminal Court to investigate what happened in Bucha as part of its ongoing investigation of the invasion in order to determine whether a series of Russian war crimes or crimes against humanity were committed.[22][23]

------------

The Bucha Massacre was committed by Russians of Ukrainians. Stop believing Russian lies.

The Bucha massacre (Ukrainian: Бучанська різанина) was the killing and abuse of Ukrainian civilians by Russian Armed Forces during the fight for and occupation of the Ukrainian city of Bucha amid the Russian invasion of Ukraine. Photographic and video evidence of the massacre emerged on 1 April 2022 after Russian forces withdrew from the city.[12][13]

According to local authorities, 458 bodies have been recovered from the town, including 9 children under the age of 18; among the victims, 419 people were killed by weapons and 39 appeared to have died of natural causes, possibly related to the occupation.[14][15] Photos showed corpses of civilians, lined up with their hands bound behind their backs, shot at point-blank range, which ostensibly gave proof that summary executions had taken place.[16] An inquiry by Radio Free Europe reported the use of a basement beneath a campground as a torture chamber.[17][18] Many bodies were found mutilated and burnt,[19][20] and girls as young as fourteen reported being raped by Russian soldiers.[19][21] Ukraine has asked the International Criminal Court to investigate what happened in Bucha as part of its ongoing investigation of the invasion in order to determine whether a series of Russian war crimes or crimes against humanity were committed.[22][23]

------------

The Bucha Massacre was committed by Russians of Ukrainians. Stop believing Russian lies.
How did Russians perpetrate it when all their forces were gone? And that photographic evidence of yours was fake. I remember the videos of those "dead" people lined up under body bags and their arms moving before they were all scrubbed from the internet.

Also the point of my article I linked was to show that since 2014 ethnic Russians had been killed in Ukraine specifically the regions that voted to leave today. And they were killed by Neo Nazi groups that have been absorbed by the Ukraine National Guard who you support

How did Russians perpetrate it when all their forces were gone? And that photographic evidence of yours was fake. I remember the videos of those "dead" people lined up under body bags and their arms moving before they were all scrubbed from the internet.

Also the point of my article I linked was to show that since 2014 ethnic Russians had been killed in Ukraine specifically the regions that voted to leave today. And they were killed by Neo Nazi groups that have been absorbed by the Ukraine National Guard who you support
You quoted Putin. He is not a credible authority. If you are claiming that the Bucha Massacre was perpetrated by Ukrainians you are beyond the range of rational discussion.

Bucha massacre

UPDATED TUE, SEP 27 20228:25 PM EDT
SHAREShare Article via FacebookShare Article via TwitterShare Article via LinkedInShare Article via Email

Nord Stream pipelines hit by suspicious leaks in possible sabotage; Russia says it has ‘a right’ to use nuclear weapons​

Damn. You really are that dumb, aren't you? NOWHERE in that article is there a quote from Putin.

6uydh0.jpg

The threat of nuclear war comes from Putin.
You quoted Putin. He is not a credible authority.
6uye19.jpg

Dude? At this point, you will not be convinced. You have been caught out in blatant war propaganda, and you clearly don't even believe your own bullshit at this point.

If, as you say, "Putin is not credible," then why are you losing your shit about any statement from Russia about its right to defending itself with nukes?

Just stahp already, and leave this forum.

Your lies and warmongering hypocrisy, are as transparent, as your idiocy is.

You quoted Putin. He is not a credible authority. If you are claiming that the Bucha Massacre was perpetrated by Ukrainians you are beyond the range of rational discussion.

Bucha massacre
Where did I quote Putin? Facts are quoting Putin now? Russians left that area in March so Its far more plausible the Neo Nazis you support in Ukraine shelled their own people or and had crisis actors stage photo ops like what was caught on video

Where did I quote Putin? Facts are quoting Putin now? Russians left that area in March so Its far more plausible the Neo Nazis you support in Ukraine shelled their own people or and had crisis actors stage photo ops like what was caught on video
How do you know that Russians left that area in March? Stop believing Russian lies, or if you are a Russian Bot, stop telling them.

That Ukrainians would have tortured to death five hundred Ukrainians does not pass the laugh test.

A skunk won't spray unless its cornered.... Russia isn't Iraq.... they have weapons that can reach the USA.... Biden doesn't care about losing a city or two if it means the people will vote him back in... the dems think wars are good for that reason....

A skunk won't spray unless its cornered.... Russia isn't Iraq.... they have weapons that can reach the USA.... Biden doesn't care about losing a city or two if it means the people will vote him back in... the dems think wars are good for that reason....

Only a fool thinks Biden wants a nuclear war. Nevertheless, we can hit the Russians back if they start one.

Nukes are all Russia has. Ukraine is winning the conventional war. If atomic bombs did not exist, the U.S. Army would have chased the Russian Army out of Ukraine in a week or two.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back