Demise of Putin's Russia...

You're the one that is actually telling me I don't know how the world works, that two nations caught in a life and death struggle, writes, "Business always goes on even during wartime."

NO, never, in the history of the world, have two powers continued to do business with each other once hostilities have initiated.

IN FACT, just the opposite.

During war, they try to strangle off each other's economic activity.

They bomb cities, factories, burn fields, and mines.

They initiate navel block aides and destroy gas pipelines. They do anything and everything to make continuing conducting of the war, and production of war materials impossible.

That fact that you don't want to continue? Is evidence that you are not living in reality.

You people seem to want to talk things to death, basically throw the baby out with the bathwater. I'm not like that I know what is right and I know what is wrong. putin is totally wrong just like trump was totally wrong. The world would be a better place if neither one of them had ever been born.

(the Omaha World Herald, Nebraskaland, Nebraska Life and the Washington county Enterprise.) = AP News The rest? Same difference, might as well be CNN, it still the consortium.

cfr-media-network-hdv-spr.png

You can keep your negative view on the world and shove it up your ass.

You people seem to want to talk things to death, basically throw the baby out with the bathwater. I'm not like that I know what is right and I know what is wrong. putin is totally wrong just like trump was totally wrong. The world would be a better place if neither one of them had ever been born.
I'm only interested in reality. Empirical facts.

Sorry if that bothers you.

You JUST WROTE, "Business always goes on even during wartime."

That is not "talking things to death." It is a queer as hell anomaly in this war, which NEEDS explanation, neigh, DEMANDS one!

iu

The problem is that Putin might be satisfied with Russia being a pariah state – he can continue to lie to the people of Russia about ‘Western aggression’ and ‘making Russia great.’

Putin will likely use the fraudulent referenda in Ukraine as a conceit to justify continuing his war and ultimately to end operations with a permanent military presence in the unlawfully annexed territories.
The similarities between Puta and Trump are amazing.

Both have egos as big as a house. Both are born liars who will lie about anything to get what they want. Both care only about themselves and are willing to destroy anyone and everyone to get their way. Both are control freaks. Both are a danger to everyone around them. Neither has a concience.

They're as alike as two peas in a pod.

You're blaming the US for Russia's hard right Nazis?
America is guilty of a LOT of evil in the world but it ISN'T guilty of all of it. In case folks haven't been paying attention lately, evil is spreading like a cancer all over the world and things are getting worse all the time.

Damn, notice Peterson said what I have been saying in this thread? And these folks just don't want to hear it?

:rolleyes:

We Might Be Spared Nuclear War for Now But the Threat of Home Grown Tyranny Remains​

View attachment 702089

The threat of nuclear war comes from Putin. There is no justification for Russia's invasion of Ukraine.

Russia does not have a democracy. The lack of a free press says mountains to that effect. The Ukraine was a lot further along this way to a good democracy. Russia is going backwards today.
Ukraine outlawed opposition political parties, and made the media State controlled media. Get a clue…

Damn, notice Peterson said what I have been saying in this thread? And these folks just don't want to hear it?

:rolleyes:

We Might Be Spared Nuclear War for Now But the Threat of Home Grown Tyranny Remains​

View attachment 702089

This sounds as ridiculous as saying that Hitler did everything he could to avoid World War II, but the Jews forced it on him.

America is guilty of a LOT of evil in the world but it ISN'T guilty of all of it. In case folks haven't been paying attention lately, evil is spreading like a cancer all over the world and things are getting worse all the time.

I agree. This week the Atlanta Journal Constitution ran a quarter page advertisement paid for by "friends of sanity".. stating that it's criminal to withhold puberty blockers from trans children.

Forum List

Back