Dementia now striking people in their 40s as mercury from vaccines...

The Great Goose

Gold Member
Sep 26, 2015
We've been destroying ourselves for a long time.

Vaccine connection?

Could mercury exposure from vaccines play a role in the rising rates of early onset dementia? Until 2001, mercury-containing thimerosal was used as a preservative in many childhood vaccines. Even today, the substance is still used in adult vaccines as well as in flu shots given to children and adults.

In a study published in the Journal of Alzheimer's Disease in 2010, researchers reviewed 100 prior experimental and clinical studies looking at the effects of mercury on cells, animals and humans. They found that long-term mercury exposure produced many of the same changes seen in Alzheimer's disease, including confusion and impairments to memory and cognitive function.

"Mercury is clearly contributing to neurological problems, whose rate is increasing in parallel with rising levels of mercury," researcher Richard Deth said. "It seems that the two are tied together."

Aluminum, another common vaccine ingredient, has also been linked to dementia. For example, a 2009 study published in the American Journal of Epidemiology found that people with the highest aluminum content in their drinking water also had the highest risk of dementia. Clinical studies have also directly linked aluminum to brain damage.

Both aluminum and mercury are also widely found in the environment due to contamination from other sources. Coal-burning power plants are the world's foremost source of mercury pollution and a major contributor to mercury contamination of fish. Dental fillings are also a major source of human mercury exposure.

Learn more: Dementia now striking people in their 40s as mercury from vaccines causes slow, degenerative brain damage

We've been destroying ourselves for a long time.

Vaccine connection?

Could mercury exposure from vaccines play a role in the rising rates of early onset dementia? Until 2001, mercury-containing thimerosal was used as a preservative in many childhood vaccines. Even today, the substance is still used in adult vaccines as well as in flu shots given to children and adults.

In a study published in the Journal of Alzheimer's Disease in 2010, researchers reviewed 100 prior experimental and clinical studies looking at the effects of mercury on cells, animals and humans. They found that long-term mercury exposure produced many of the same changes seen in Alzheimer's disease, including confusion and impairments to memory and cognitive function.

"Mercury is clearly contributing to neurological problems, whose rate is increasing in parallel with rising levels of mercury," researcher Richard Deth said. "It seems that the two are tied together."

Aluminum, another common vaccine ingredient, has also been linked to dementia. For example, a 2009 study published in the American Journal of Epidemiology found that people with the highest aluminum content in their drinking water also had the highest risk of dementia. Clinical studies have also directly linked aluminum to brain damage.

Both aluminum and mercury are also widely found in the environment due to contamination from other sources. Coal-burning power plants are the world's foremost source of mercury pollution and a major contributor to mercury contamination of fish. Dental fillings are also a major source of human mercury exposure.

Learn more: Dementia now striking people in their 40s as mercury from vaccines causes slow, degenerative brain damage

Now it all make sense!

Granny likes to go on social media...
icon_grandma.gif

... an' cuss ever'body out...
icon_omg.gif

Staying Active Mentally Helps Protect Your Brain From Dementia

February 05, 2017 | WASHINGTON — Because we face a looming global epidemic of dementia, scientists the world over are looking for ways to preserve the memories of older adults.

Researchers at Johns Hopkins University School of Public Health project that one out of every 85 older adults worldwide will develop Alzheimer's disease, the most common form of dementia. With aging on the rise globally, the big question becomes how can people preserve their thinking skills and memory? Some research shows that staying physically active helps the brain stay healthy, both mentally and physically. Other studies look at challenging the brain's thought processes: by studying languages, doing Sudoku or crossword puzzles and the like.

Researchers at the Mayo Clinic in Scottsdale, Arizona, found that mentally stimulating activities help reduce the chance of developing mild dementia, known as MCI, or mild cognitive impairment. MCI doesn't interfere with everyday life, but those who have are at greater risk for developing Alzheimer's. Mayo Clinic psychiatrist Dr. Yonas Geda co-authored a study published January 30 in JAMA Neurology. Nearly 2,000 adults without memory issues, aged 70 and older, participated in the study. The research went on for ten years, from 2006 to 2016, but the average participant was followed for four years. “This study is very important because dementia, MCI, these conditions are really common as we get older," Geda said, "We need to find out non-pharmacological approaches to decrease the risk of MCI or dementia.”

6589dc54-ba0e-4d96-bfde-ac91a9e8f0a2_tv_w377_r1.jpg

The researchers found that playing games, doing crafts, using a computer and staying socially active could reduce the risk of mild cognitive impairment even for those with a genetic risk for dementia. The researchers were interested in the research because so far, few studies have investigated whether keeping the mind busy is related to the outcome of MCI, the intermediate zone between normal cognitive aging and dementia. The results found that only 15 percent of the participants developed MCI over an average of four years, although not all activities were equal. Those who used a computer and those who participated in crafting activities saw their risk decrease by 30 and 28 percent respectively. Social activity and playing games reduced the risk by 23 and 22 percent.

The researchers found that reading didn’t seem to provide the same protection for thinking and memory. The mental activity doesn't have to become a chore, Geda said. Just participating in something mentally stimulating two to three times a week helped, and that seemed to be the key. The study showed this group significantly decreased their risk of developing new-onset MCI compared with people who participated in fewer mentally stimulating activities.

Staying Active Mentally Helps Protect Your Brain From Dementia

Could you repeat that again?
That's assuming I was fading out while someone told me you were talking.

More likely a pot connection than a vaccine connection.
If I ever find it again I will post the long term study that has been done for the effects of mj on the brain. The long term effects hits at a later age with prolonged use. I personally know people that used in their teens into their thirties that lost a lot of that edge they had when they were younger due to regular use of the drugs. It is a shame to see someone with a previously brilliant mind go down before they hit prime.

Many things factor into various types of dementia.

Aluminum spoons were or are common school lunch room utensils. Interesting. If we don't snort, can we still get stupid? And where will we put all those stupid 40 year olds? And why does it take 40 years to get stupid?

Aluminum spoons were or are common school lunch room utensils. Interesting. If we don't snort, can we still get stupid? And where will we put all those stupid 40 year olds? And why does it take 40 years to get stupid?
In California and some other areas they put them into their political positions.

Actually, the phenomenon described in the OP is very interesting, even trolling aside.

It is true that whilst dementia used to be an old men decease, now it is in the 40's. I even know someone in his 40's who has now dementia. He may be in his house, but he thinks he is not and packs his stuff to travel home. Also, there is no self awareness with that.

I think now bullies will have a ton more easy targets on streets plus a lot more frost bite cases at medics.

Can anything be done about the dementia problem?

Maybe we can put up some reasonably guarded tent cities in a desert location for their protections?

Actually, the phenomenon described in the OP is very interesting, even trolling aside.

It is true that whilst dementia used to be an old men decease, now it is in the 40's. I even know someone in his 40's who has now dementia. He may be in his house, but he thinks he is not and packs his stuff to travel home. Also, there is no self awareness with that.

I think now bullies will have a ton more easy targets on streets plus a lot more frost bite cases at medics.

Maybe we can put up some reasonably guarded tent cities in a desert location for their protections?
Actually Aluminum adds to the Parkinson and Dementia issues.

Yes many things can be done to curb the problems prior to Dementia hitting so many but I doubt the commerce crews will go along with changing their ways easily.

Actually Aluminum adds to the Parkinson and Dementia issues.

Yes many things can be done to curb the problems prior to Dementia hitting so many but I doubt the commerce crews will go along with changing their ways easily.

I agree that it will never be allowed to be prevented. I think more like what can be done when an individual is already within dementia. They attract bullies.

I think my wife has dementia, Im in the house but she keeps packing all my stuff like I should be taking a trip.

Forum List

Back