Demand for forensic audits of 2020 election in all 50 states rapidly gaining support

people act like all the info is already accumulated and dealt with RE fraud

well, that tells u what u need to know about them... they are wishful thinking themselves into believing their own bs

people act like all the info is already accumulated and dealt with RE fraud

well, that tells u what u need to know about them... they are wishful thinking themselves into believing their own bs
People act like Trump's wild claims of a stolen election are beyond ludicrous and they are right. If someone were to say that pigs fly no one would have to check all pigs for wings to prove them wrong.

The only thing that's embarrassing is the level of intensity the Democrats have used to obstruct the process. Election integrity should be a primary bipartisan goal but it isn't. Comprehensive audits of every state would be much easier, more accurate and cheaper if the Democrat party showed any desire to cooperate. Their stonewalling just makes it obvious that they have something to hide.
Again, what fraud did the cyber ballot charade expose in AZ? Besides, partisan hacks.

The Purge
"Forensic Audit" is a hilarious term. What, UV lights to find secret Trump watermarks and Pandas to sniff out the bamboo ballots?

It's been a GD year since the election so give me a f'n break .. Were you to get your way, we'd still be "forensically" auditing the 2020 election in 2024. Stop being dopey.

• Overall, we rate Just the News Questionable and Right Biased based on story selection that mostly favors a conservative perspective. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to numerous failed fact checks and the promotion of conspiracy theories and right-wing propaganda.

People act like Trump's wild claims of a stolen election are beyond ludicrous and they are right. If someone were to say that pigs fly no one would have to check all pigs for wings to prove them wrong.
Wait, I have definitive proof that pigs fly! :lol:

WelloffPeacefulAurochs-size_restricted.gif

says the dim hack

zzzzzzzzzzzzz

🥱

well, I don't recall any Rs bawling their heads off after election ... cough cough ... "results" came in... like that crazy broad did on the floor of... wherever she was at... but it got shown on many different "news" sites... including FOX where we all got a good laugh

so yeh... Rs just don't do that generally speaking... but dims..

they're bat*** crazy

well, I don't recall any Rs bawling their heads off after election ... cough cough ... "results" came in... like that crazy broad did on the floor of... wherever she was at... but it got shown on many different "news" sites... including FOX where we all got a good laugh

so yeh... Rs just don't do that generally speaking... but dims..

they're bat*** crazy
LOL

Even crazier than Democrats crying when they lost in 2016 was Republicans not crying because they thought Trump won in 2020 even though he really lost in a landslide.

Arkansas is joining in the other states that are demanding an audit of all 50 states

how many states is that now?

I am tired of the dimKKKraps getting away with all their lawlessness, anti-Constitutionalism... and marxism

Arkansas is joining in the other states that are demanding an audit of all 50 states

how many states is that now?

I am tired of the dimKKKraps getting away with all their lawlessness, anti-Constitutionalism... and marxism
LOL

How many more times can Trump lose?

you have to define terms

In this world, I have learned (the hard way) that winning is often losing and losing is often winning

ask Jesus... He will tell you... and of course he is far more reliable than yours truly or anyone... just anyone else

see Luke 1619

or how about this

"Woe unto you who laugh now, for you shall mourn. Blessed are you who mourn now, for you shall laugh"

you have to define terms

In this world, I have learned (the hard way) that winning is often losing and losing is often winning

ask Jesus... He will tell you... and of course he is far more reliable than yours truly or anyone... just anyone else

see Luke 1619

or how about this

"Woe unto you who laugh now, for you shall mourn. Blessed are you who mourn now, for you shall laugh"
What did Luke say about losing elections?

the so called blue states are NOT blue

I have travelled rather extensively in many different states... CA.. WA, OR, ID, WY, NE, OK, LA.. and others

In just talking to everyday people I find that most people either
a) loved Trump
b) accepted him despite reservations
c) didn't have any animosity toward him

I have found ZERO haters in the everyday people... Well, there were a few people I suspected of not exactly liking my support of him... but they didn't say anything so who knows...?

The Arizona audit showed that Trump lost by even more than initially claimed. If they want to know how much Trump actually lost by, let them..........as long as they pay for it.
They were counting ballots real and fake ones---they need to audit the voters...dead, ghosts, multi-, underage, felons enjoying the dem crime spree, and illegal

Forum List

Back