Demand Congress Ban Trump from Running Again!

Fk'rs burned their own towns

Other people's property IN their own town. An important distinction which makes it felony arson

Notice these stupid, hick towns haven't learned a thing after all this time! They have these incidents of cops shooting or choking someone to death and for some reason it's just "blown off!" Time and time again the same thing happens after another "injustice!" Things get burned! I don't condone it, but I understand! As a senior who's seen worse, I just can't GAF anymore after this country accepted a creature like Trump for president! My eyes are in perpetual "roll!" Go find someone else who cares! I really can't anymore because it's old news! :stir:

D!CKs rioting can't be compared to BLM being fed up with injustice!

You're right, they can't. BURN DOWN THE TARGET ... FOR JUSTICE!

View attachment 462165

Why not for once just say "I fk'd up" when someone dies in a traffic stop or actually send lawless cops to prison when there's plenty of evidence to convict them? :hands:
LOL plenty of evidence? maybe in one case in the rest it was clear the cop was justified.

They're always justified; they're cops! They're the law and it doesn't matter if you're prostrate on the ground with a knee on your neck, you're supposed to accept it and STFU! If you happen to die while 3 other cops cheer you on, no one is supposed to take umbridge of that death! It was just an unfortunate incident; CASE CLOSE! Fk O##! :smartass:

they're cops! They're the law

No, police enforce the laws. Police don't make laws and they don't judge law breakers. If you're unhappy with the state of laws or how lawbreakers are punished, the people you're unhappy with are legislators who make the laws and adjudicators who decide who has broken them.

Unconstitutional bill of attainder.

Yup, For a bunch of asshats claiming to be all about "no one is above the law," they sure think they are, don't they?

Complicit Senate makes crime pay. Just because rigged juries let a guy like Gotti or Capone slip through without paying for their crimes many times, didn’t make either innocent.

These Fk'rs "on the right" have a double whammy of not only wanting to hold onto their job, they're actually afraid of the constituients they've been sucking up to since Tea Party days of 2010! It was ok when Obama was in office to act like that! It was the repercussions of going too far to "the dark side!" (no pun intended) The oldsters looking to hang in "the 50's" got to relax and let it all hang out under Trump where each condoned their individual levels of being disgusting! It's gotten so bad, there's no possibility of comradery in Congress! Dems see how Republicans stole a couple SC seats, while Republicans just being Republicans; total a-holes who'd rather nothing gets done! They all talk about infrastructure, but there's been none in decades! When the whole fk'n country crumbles under entropy that's set in, who will the Republicans blame? The Dems will blame the Repukelicans! It's become such a vicious cycle we ought to just assume nothing will get done from now on! It's all window dressin' now w/ each side appearing to do something worthwhile! ;-(
The trump Nazis are bent on seeing their wannabe führer made permanent dictator. What they do not understand is how many Republicans, already in Congress, would serve with equal commitment, as their cult leader AND wannabe führer, and demonstrate to them the same corruption and greed as the a$$hole trump.

The a$$hole trump had only contempt for the 74 million losers devoted to keeping their "wonderful" leader in the White House. They served his purpose, not the reverse, but they could not see this, which is the only goal of a professional con man/cult leader.

Unconstitutional bill of attainder.

Yup, for a bunch of asshats claiming to be all about "no one is above the law" they sure think they are, don't they.
Complicit senate makes crime pay. Just because rigged juries let a guy like Gotti or Capone slip through without paying for their crimes many times, didn’t make either innocent.

The dems have committed more crimes than most of the mafia could ever conceive.

It takes a special kind of psycho, but "the right" has plenty of them who can forget Jan. 6th as if nothing happened! They can twist it, deflect, and continue moving with impunity! They'll throw out accusations of lying, being corrupt, and not being worth voting for, but they must be vampires who can't see themselves in a mirror! More power to you if people are stupid enough to follow a bunch of liars, hypocrites, and con men twisted into pretzels by Trump! McConnell and McCarthy are such embarrassments to the party I once knew and could support at times! Now they're all weirdos and weak as water! :stir:

That's because not much did. You morons are hyperventilating about a truly peaceful protest but you didn't give a flying fuck about the dozens of murders, and billions in damages you leftist freaks were doing.

Forum List

Back