Dem Senator Says Breyer’s Replacement Should Not Make Decisions Just Based On The Law

JustAGuy1

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2019
On Wednesday, appearing on MSNBC, Senate Judiciary Committee member Sen. Mazie Hirono (D-HI) said she would like Supreme Court Justice Stephen Breyer’s replacement to “consider the impact … on people in our country so that they are not making decisions just based on” the law.

“So, yes, I am expecting a fight, but there you have it,” she continued, then said, “And I’m looking for someone who’s going to be, not only highly qualified, as all of the people that you already talked about are, but who really brings to the judiciary the kind of diversity that I’d like, that — someone who will consider the impact, the effects of whatever decision-making is on people in our country so that they are not making decisions just based on,” here she pointed out her desire for the “effects,” digressing, “which I would like them to base it on,” before returning to “law.”

There you have it, not Law, feelings.

On Wednesday, appearing on MSNBC, Senate Judiciary Committee member Sen. Mazie Hirono (D-HI) said she would like Supreme Court Justice Stephen Breyer’s replacement to “consider the impact … on people in our country so that they are not making decisions just based on” the law.

“So, yes, I am expecting a fight, but there you have it,” she continued, then said, “And I’m looking for someone who’s going to be, not only highly qualified, as all of the people that you already talked about are, but who really brings to the judiciary the kind of diversity that I’d like, that — someone who will consider the impact, the effects of whatever decision-making is on people in our country so that they are not making decisions just based on,” here she pointed out her desire for the “effects,” digressing, “which I would like them to base it on,” before returning to “law.”

How can our nation survive with idiots like this?
The SC was never meant to legislate from the bench, but here we are.

Crazy Mazie, the looniest Democrat Senator in a caucus filled with loons. At least the derp admits what the leftoids want.

She is promoting a totalitarian state for America where laws mean nothing if the court says it doesn't....We will literally have to fight or run to Canada or Mexico....lol
I'll choose Mexico....

1643403957808.png

Boy I tell you, you can sure see where this country is headed when you consider the demographic and political change in this country, and the beliefs these people have.
There will come the day that our Constitution is torn up and heavily modified, and since the country as a whole has failed to teach the new generations the importance of our existing rights, there is no doubt we are headed for what I would call the end of this country as we know it.

Things like ethics and morals.

Hirono is a moron. SCOTUS decisions should be based on nothing but the law--that is what they are there for.

Crazy Mazie, the looniest Democrat Senator in a caucus filled with loons. At least the derp admits what the leftoids want.
Hirono is a real piece of work! :p

I don't understand how the people of Hawaii can elect her AND Tulsi. It makes no sense.

This demonstrates Democrats' contempt for the Constitution.
Or at least Mazie's... um... what should we call it?

(Stupidity kind of implies she has a brain lol - I rather think it's kind of vacant between her ears) :p

New Topics

Forum List

Back