Dem run Chicago, 48 shot this weekend. And it takes a republican to talk about the blackLives

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019

Blacks keep getting killed and democrats still keep
Screaming squirrel to deflect it towards white people.
I hope black ppl wake up in 2020 and the expected 40% jumps too 90% votes for trump..

Save your lives blacks vote republican!

I hope black ppl wake up in 2020 and the expected 40% jumps too 90% votes for trump..

Why? So when they are killed you can scream they deserved it? You are the worst. Face. Ever. For talking to any Blacks.

When one is killed by a Black you shout it shows that Democrats are in charge. When one is killed by cops you celebrate and say they deserved it. When one is killed and someone dares charge a White for it you practically set the keyboard on fire rushing to defend the White Guy. You don’t care about truth, circumstances, or anything else. If the law gets in the way it is all the fault of the Blacks for politicizing it.

Seriously. If you actually wanted Blacks to support Republicans the first thing you would do is throw your internet capable devices in the Sea. Or at least should do. An alternative would be to check yourself in to the nearest Mental Hospital.

• Banned

Why? So when they are killed you can scream they deserved it? You are the worst. Face. Ever. For talking to any Blacks.

When one is killed by a Black you shout it shows that Democrats are in charge. When one is killed by cops you celebrate and say they deserved it. When one is killed and someone dares charge a White for it you practically set the keyboard on fire rushing to defend the White Guy. You don’t care about truth, circumstances, or anything else. If the law gets in the way it is all the fault of the Blacks for politicizing it.

Seriously. If you actually wanted Blacks to support Republicans the first thing you would do is throw your internet capable devices in the Sea. Or at least should do. An alternative would be to check yourself in to the nearest Mental Hospital.

I want blacks to get back on track ,, they were assimilating well before democrats destroyed the flight with welfare

Forum List

Back