Dem Rep on Obamacare: 'I Don't Worry About the Constitution'

Since Obama was elected when have any of the democrats cared about this country, its laws or its people other than themselves and staying in office? The Constitution is their toilet paper.

i think it goes back way longer than that, people just weren't so honest about it. personally I think every elected rep who didnt fight to end the fed is a traitor

Holy crap!

That guy didn't have a good day.

He actually said that he didn't care about the Constitution. I kind of understand what he was trying to say, but those words, "I don't care about the Constitution" are going to bite him in the ass next election.

Immie

fat boy needs his cholesterol checked and we have to pay for it and he don't give a shit about the constitution.. :eusa_whistle:

What a piece of work this guy is, outright says he doesn't care about constitution.

I am sure you are aware we defied and rebelled against our king for less ....? Yet the Demosheeple wonder why anyone is upset ....:eusa_whistle:
I pretty much try to incite the rebellion daily you know.

Doesn't it infuriate you when you point some egregious government act out and someone tells you... "Well, that's just how it is. There's nothing I can do." ?

I am sure you are aware we defied and rebelled against our king for less ....? Yet the Demosheeple wonder why anyone is upset ....:eusa_whistle:

Doesn't it infuriate you when you point some egregious government act out and someone tells you... "Well, that's just how it is. There's nothing I can do." ?

Those people are called sheeple aka Democraps. They don't care about the Constitution, nor this nation. They care only about their political party and will line up like lemmings to vote for a party that totally rips EVERYONE -- include them -- off.

Sheer genius, that.:cuckoo:

Those people are called sheeple aka Democraps. They don't care about the Constitution, nor this nation. They care only about their political party and will line up like lemmings to vote for a party that totally rips EVERYONE -- include them -- off.

Sheer genius, that.:cuckoo:

It just makes you wonder though how we're EVER going to battle back against all the unconstitutional government intrusions into citizens private lives, when we have so many cowardly sheeple amongst us. I don't understand how they can look at the government over- reaches and NOT be disturbed. It's almost as if these people view an alternate reality.

Forum List

Back