dem leaders want Biden to give up authority of nuclear code !

Should the president keep the launch codes, or should more people be added?

• Just the president and the Joint Chiefs authorizing the launch are fine

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • I want more than just old Joe Biden with the launch code authorization

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
It's just the first of many Trump laws. It has nothing to do with Biden, but everything to do with the 4 years we just went through with an insane dictator wannabe who had control of the button. We can't afford to take the chance of some future trump like president pushing the button because someone tweeted something he doesn't like.

So, you want the jerkoffs in Congress to have the launch codes?:auiqs.jpg:
I never said I want congress to make that decision. I just want more than one person to be in charge of the decision. Perhaps 2, 3, or even 4 people to agree that response is called for, or some other completely different way of dealing with it. I just don't like worrying that some future idiot president might press the button because somebody tweeted something he didn't like. That has been a real possibility for the last four years. I have no doubt that a responsible, workable way to do it can be worked out.

I just don't like worrying that some future idiot president might press the button because somebody tweeted something he didn't like. That has been a real possibility for the last four years. I have no doubt that a responsible, workable way to do it can be worked out.

And yet during those four years, the commies never even suggested it, but now they are. :eusa_shhh:

It's just the first of many Trump laws. It has nothing to do with Biden, but everything to do with the 4 years we just went through with an insane dictator wannabe who had control of the button. We can't afford to take the chance of some future trump like president pushing the button because someone tweeted something he doesn't like.

I never said I want congress to make that decision. I just want more than one person to be in charge of the decision. Perhaps 2, 3, or even 4 people to agree that response is called for, or some other completely different way of dealing with it. I just don't like worrying that some future idiot president might press the button because somebody tweeted something he didn't like. That has been a real possibility for the last four years. I have no doubt that a responsible, workable way to do it can be worked out.

That's the definition of a "clusterfuck". Who the fuck, in our government, can come up with a "responsible, warkable way to do it"?...lol

I just don't like worrying that some future idiot president might press the button because somebody tweeted something he didn't like. That has been a real possibility for the last four years. I have no doubt that a responsible, workable way to do it can be worked out.

And yet during those four years, the commies never even suggested it, but now they are. :eusa_shhh:
Wasn't much chance of getting the rules changed then. Now there is. I expect several more trump limitations will be put in place. His erratic behavior exposed the need for them, so they should bear his name.

Wasn't much chance of getting the rules changed then. Now there is. I expect several more trump limitations will be put in place. His erratic behavior exposed the need for them, so they should bear his name.

They had an excellent chance. They had a good majority in the House for two years, and while a minority in the Senate, could always count on the RINO's and TDS Republicans for support.

The only thing they are more scared of than Biden having the ability to launch nukes is Trump coming back to kick their asses.

They had an excellent chance. They had a good majority in the House for two years, and while a minority in the Senate, could always count on the RINO's and TDS Republicans for support.

The only thing they are more scared of than Biden having the ability to launch nukes is Trump coming back to kick their asses.

Yes, I know that is the right wing rhetoric. Of course, since trump, right wing rhetoric has become nothing more than conspiracy theories and wishful thinking. I miss the time when the GOP still had integrity.

Yes, I know that is the right wing rhetoric. Of course, since trump, right wing rhetoric has become nothing more than conspiracy theories and wishful thinking. I miss the time when the GOP still had integrity.

Yeah, rhetoric. Then explain to me why the commies conducted a phony impeachment for a second time three weeks before he was going to leave anyway, with no impeachable offense, no evidence, only based on what they "thought" he meant while speaking, no possibility of removing him from office, just like the first time, if their goal wasn't to stop him from coming back.

Why would anybody expose their anti-Americanism, anti-constitutionalism, violate their oath of office, if they weren't so scared? Come on man. They didn't even use tactics like this in the former Soviet Union that the Democrats yearn for. You are a lying dog-faced pony solder if you can't admit this.

Yeah, rhetoric. Then explain to me why the commies conducted a phony impeachment for a second time three weeks before he was going to leave anyway, with no impeachable offense, no evidence, only based on what they "thought" he meant while speaking, no possibility of removing him from office, just like the first time, if their goal wasn't to stop him from coming back.

Why would anybody expose their anti-Americanism, anti-constitutionalism, violate their oath of office, if they weren't so scared? Come on man. They didn't even use tactics like this in the former Soviet Union that the Democrats yearn for. You are a lying dog-faced pony solder if you can't admit this.
Why did McConnell delay it until after the inauguration, if he wasn't scared?

Trump didn't start any wars. Keep grabbing at straws. Trump will be back in 2024.

If the president cannot handle his responsibilities due to mental decline, it;s time to invoke the 25th ammendment.

On the Democrat calendar.
147694715_10218322083979140_4781339484087966714_n.jpg

Why did McConnell delay it until after the inauguration, if he wasn't scared?

What did the inauguration have to do with it? Why would he be scared of having it before?

A real charge in our country is supposed to have an investigation, witnesses, a defense, debate, and usually takes months before a vote is taken. This one happened in less than a week without any of that. Piglosi had to know of the possible attack because she's in charge of the Capital police, and the Capital police asked for backup based on the information they got from the FBI. While I can't prove it, I bet Piglosi was hoping something like this would happen which is why they didn't get any help.

Since presidents can not legally declare war and only congress can, and since a nuclear attack is a declaration of war, then it is congress who should control the nuclear football, not the president.
The only problem is Congress is not just one person, so it is not as easy to figure out how to do that. But the speaker of the house would be vastly better than a president, who does not have the legal authority to launch.

Trump didnt start any new wars ....and he oversaw the destruction of the caliphate biden and obama couldnt defeat .

Forum List

Back