dem leaders want Biden to give up authority of nuclear code !

Should the president keep the launch codes, or should more people be added?

• Just the president and the Joint Chiefs authorizing the launch are fine

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • I want more than just old Joe Biden with the launch code authorization

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
I am kind of skeptical that we really know how the procedures for launching a nuke work. Seems to me this was fall under "Top Secret".

That whole thing is just for public consumption....say a foreign power launches a first strike aka......we see missles in the air headed for America....by the time Biden and associates (even if biden did not have mental problrms)made it through that supposed list....America would have been destroyed already.

If the president cannot handle his responsibilities due to mental decline, it;s time to invoke the 25th ammendment.

Exactly.....at some point the democratic party will come to the realization that people who voted for biden have finally come to understand......THE EMPEROR HAS NO CLOTHES.

His cognitive decline is a very real threat to our National Security.

He reflects the cognitive decline among American citizens, age being irrelevant to that circumstance.

I am kind of skeptical that we really know how the procedures for launching a nuke work. Seems to me this was fall under "Top Secret".

That whole thing is just for public consumption....say a foreign power launches a first strike aka......we see missiles in the air headed for America....by the time Biden and associates (even if biden did not have mental problems)made it through that supposed list....America would have been destroyed already.
Hyper-sonic missiles are game changers.
You'd have seconds to react or its "use them or lose them".

That whole thing is just for public consumption....say a foreign power launches a first strike aka......we see missiles in the air headed for America....by the time Biden and associates (even if biden did not have mental problems)made it through that supposed list....America would have been destroyed already.
Hyper-sonic missiles are game changers.
You'd have seconds to react or its "use them or lose them".

Exactly....it takes joes helpers about a hour to wake him up, get him out of bed and take him to the kitchen table.

So if N.Korea gets angry decides to send a nuke to wipe out LosAngeles.....how is Joe going to be able to deal with that.....and yet some cannot see how a cognitively challenged old fool like biden is not a threat to our National Security???

The Democrats are right. No President should have the sole authority for a first strike.

The Dems should work with Biden to get rid of the Presdiential Pardon as well.
sooo if we come under attack we should have hearings and other bull while a warhead is headed our way ? insanity !

View attachment 461386
About three dozen House Democrats have signed a letter asking President Biden to renounce his sole authority to launch nuclear weapons, according to reports.
Just give the shit to me ! What are the coordinates to capital hill ?

• Funny
Reactions: kaz
The democrats don't want Joe Biden to have the sole authority for a nuclear launch.
Why is that?
Is Joe losing it already?

The president has the sole authority to call for a nuclear strike. Once the call is made, a series of critical steps follow.

The president first meets with top military advisers. The meeting would take place in the Situation Room. If the president is traveling, a call is made on a secure line.

If the president still wants to go through with the strike, the order is verified. To authenticate the order, a challenge code is read to the president. It's usually two phonetic letters like "Delta-Echo."

The president then receives the "biscuit", a laminated card that's always near the president. The biscuit has the matching response to the challenge code.

The Pentagon then broadcasts an encoded message to missile crews. The message is only about the length of a standard tweet.

It includes the war plan, "Sealed Authentication System" or (SAS) codes, and the actual missile launch codes. When the launch crews get the message they open lock safes to obtain the SAS codes. These codes are compared with the SAS codes included in the message.

If fired from a submarine the captain, executive officer, and two others authenticate the launch order. Fifteen minutes after receiving the order, the missiles could be ready to launch.

If fired from land, there are 50 missiles controlled by 5 launch crews in different locations. Each crew "votes" for the launch by turning their keys at the same time.

I'm not sure why so many democrats don't trust Joe with the nuclear launch codes??

I'm posting a poll to see how many want more people in the nuclear launch control loop.
IMHO the Joint Chiefs are more than an adequate safeguard.

As long as Joe has the nuclear codes, Corn Pop had better watch out

Go fuck yourself OP you retard

Click taht first link and it just describes what the process ot fire a nuke is.

Dumb white trash

The Military will NEVER allow Fake President Biden authority of nuclear codes.

Unless all the Military is full of traitors.

Which I hope and pray is not.

Pssst... he got access to the codes on January 20th...

No. He did not.

Disagree all you want, pumpkin, but he did. He has the authority to launch should the need arise. You don't have to like it, but it's true. Authority was transferred to Joe Biden at 12:00:00pm on January 20th.

The Military possess the codes and Joke Biden and his thugs will never have them. Fraud Biden will never be a real President he stole this election from Trump, he has NO authority.

1614290703352.png

The Military possess the codes and Joke Biden and his thugs will never have them. Fraud Biden will never be a real President he stole this election from Trump, he has NO authority.

If the Democrats don't trust him, you know how bad of shape he's in mentally. They know what he's like off camera and in private.

If the Democrats don't trust him, you know how bad of shape he's in mentally. They know what he's like off camera and in private.
Who told you Democrats don't trust Biden?

The Democrats are right. No President should have the sole authority for a first strike.

sooo if we come under attack we should have hearings and other bull while a warhead is headed our way ? insanity !

Exactly.....if the protocol for launching our retaliatory nukes as presented is accurate we are a sitting duck for a first strike....I think the only thing we have to prevent a first strike would be our nuclear subs...as long as they have the ability to remain hidden.

You really don't know what a "first strike" is, do you?

Exactly.....if the protocol for launching our retaliatory nukes as presented is accurate we are a sitting duck for a first strike....I think the only thing we have to prevent a first strike would be our nuclear subs...as long as they have the ability to remain hidden.
Has any right wing news outlet, anywhere, ever, has presented anything accurately?

If the president cannot handle his responsibilities due to mental decline, it;s time to invoke the 25th ammendment.
that was the goal the night the election was stole.
Why do you think Nancy brought up the subject before the election was over?
It wasn't for Trump.
Why do you think a running mate who polled so badly and couldn't make it to the first primary was chosen?
Harris was the chosen one by the deep state.

It's just the first of many Trump laws. It has nothing to do with Biden, but everything to do with the 4 years we just went through with an insane dictator wannabe who had control of the button. We can't afford to take the chance of some future trump like president pushing the button because someone tweeted something he doesn't like.

So, you want the jerkoffs in Congress to have the launch codes?:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back