dem leaders want Biden to give up authority of nuclear code !

Should the president keep the launch codes, or should more people be added?

• Just the president and the Joint Chiefs authorizing the launch are fine

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • I want more than just old Joe Biden with the launch code authorization

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
The democrats don't want Joe Biden to have the sole authority for a nuclear launch.
Why is that?
Is Joe losing it already?

The president has the sole authority to call for a nuclear strike. Once the call is made, a series of critical steps follow.

The president first meets with top military advisers. The meeting would take place in the Situation Room. If the president is traveling, a call is made on a secure line.

If the president still wants to go through with the strike, the order is verified. To authenticate the order, a challenge code is read to the president. It's usually two phonetic letters like "Delta-Echo."

The president then receives the "biscuit", a laminated card that's always near the president. The biscuit has the matching response to the challenge code.

The Pentagon then broadcasts an encoded message to missile crews. The message is only about the length of a standard tweet.

It includes the war plan, "Sealed Authentication System" or (SAS) codes, and the actual missile launch codes. When the launch crews get the message they open lock safes to obtain the SAS codes. These codes are compared with the SAS codes included in the message.

If fired from a submarine the captain, executive officer, and two others authenticate the launch order. Fifteen minutes after receiving the order, the missiles could be ready to launch.

If fired from land, there are 50 missiles controlled by 5 launch crews in different locations. Each crew "votes" for the launch by turning their keys at the same time.

I'm not sure why so many democrats don't trust Joe with the nuclear launch codes??

I'm posting a poll to see how many want more people in the nuclear launch control loop.
IMHO the Joint Chiefs are more than an adequate safeguard.

1614220300586.png

About three dozen House Democrats have signed a letter asking President Biden to renounce his sole authority to launch nuclear weapons, according to reports.

i agree ! china may have a hand in this !

Which, of course, you have absolutely zero evidence of, but paranoia suits you
maybe you are right ...i hope you are ...it may be that they are worried about Bidens mental state ..... but after what weve seen from crooked politicians [on both sides] the thought that a foreign country may have a hand in this isnt out of the question .

A demented cretin like Biden or a hatred filled like creature like Kameltoe Harris, should never have the nuclear code.

What's so surprising about that.
i know but i dont like the idea of the power grab by dem congress members ....

Then let the military do the power grab.

I'm OK with that.

The democrats don't want Joe Biden to have the sole authority for a nuclear launch.
Why is that?

The president has the sole authority to call for a nuclear strike. Once the call is made, a series of critical steps follow.

The president first meets with top military advisers. The meeting would take place in the Situation Room. If the president is traveling, a call is made on a secure line.

If the president still wants to go through with the strike, the order is verified. To authenticate the order, a challenge code is read to the president. It's usually two phonetic letters like "Delta-Echo."

The president then receives the "biscuit", a laminated card that's always near the president. The biscuit has the matching response to the challenge code.

The Pentagon then broadcasts an encoded message to missile crews. The message is only about the length of a standard tweet.

It includes the war plan, "Sealed Authentication System" or (SAS) codes, and the actual missile launch codes. When the launch crews get the message they open lock safes to obtain the SAS codes. These codes are compared with the SAS codes included in the message.

If fired from a submarine the captain, executive officer, and two others authenticate the launch order. Fifteen minutes after receiving the order, the missiles could be ready to launch.

If fired from land, there are 50 missiles controlled by 5 launch crews in different locations. Each crew "votes" for the launch by turning their keys at the same time.

I'm not sure why so many democrats don't trust Joe with the nuclear launch codes??

I'm posting a poll to see how many want more people in the nuclear launch control loop.

I wouldn't trust Joe with my car keys.

It's just the first of many Trump laws. It has nothing to do with Biden, but everything to do with the 4 years we just went through with an insane dictator wannabe who had control of the button. We can't afford to take the chance of some future trump like president pushing the button because someone tweeted something he doesn't like.

It's just the first of many Trump laws. It has nothing to do with Biden, but everything to do with the 4 years we just went through with an insane dictator wannabe who had control of the button. We can't afford to take the chance of some future trump like president pushing the button because someone tweeted something he doesn't like.
wow ! Trump aint in the WH idiot !

Why is that?

I wouldn't trust Joe with my car keys.
i trust the dem congressional leaders even less.

This is exactly right. The Trumpers in this thread know it, or are too stupid to know it.

This is exactly right. The Trumpers in this thread know it, or are too stupid to know it.
what ?? lol ! so youre saying that Biden is as bad or worse than Trump ??

wow ! Trump aint in the WH idiot !

Damn, you're smart. Can't slip anything past you can we?

Forum List

Back