Dem Iowa Ballots Go Missing

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Hillary pulling the old tricks out.

The Iowa Democratic Party informed the campaigns of Hillary Clinton and Sen. Bernard Sanders late Monday night that it has no results for 90 precincts across the state, which could account for as much as 5 percent of the total vote. And the party has asked the campaigns for help in getting a tally for those missing results.

“We are, right now, calling all our precinct captains on precincts where we have knowledge of what’s missing, to report what we think happened there,” a visibly irate Robert Becker, Sanders’ state director told Roll Call after Sanders’ speech at the Holiday Inn near the Des Moines airport.“They’ve asked the other campaigns to do the same thing. At the end of the day, there’s probably going to be squabbles on it,” he added.

• Jubilant Sanders Supporters Jeer Clinton’s ‘Victory’ Speech after Iowa Tie
    National Review ^ | 02/02/2016 | by BRENDAN BORDELON
    Des Moines, Iowa -- Hillary Clinton's victory speech Monday night didn't go over very well here at the Airport Holiday Inn, where Bernie Sanders's campaign was holding its own victory rally. "I'm a progressive who gets things done!" she said, before deafening boos drowned out the televisions playing her speech. "You're no f***ing progressive!" one man shouted indignantly. "No no no no no!" yelled another. "Turn her off!" The crowd soon broke into a chant of "She's a liar! She's a liar! She's a liar!" Rowdy as they may have been in making it, Sanders's supporters had a point. When...
Freedoms-Battle-sm.jpg

So, last night she became a progressive. Wonder what the next one will bring?
  • Jubilant Sanders Supporters Jeer Clinton’s ‘Victory’ Speech after Iowa Tie
    National Review ^ | 02/02/2016 | by BRENDAN BORDELON
    Des Moines, Iowa -- Hillary Clinton's victory speech Monday night didn't go over very well here at the Airport Holiday Inn, where Bernie Sanders's campaign was holding its own victory rally. "I'm a progressive who gets things done!" she said, before deafening boos drowned out the televisions playing her speech. "You're no f***ing progressive!" one man shouted indignantly. "No no no no no!" yelled another. "Turn her off!" The crowd soon broke into a chant of "She's a liar! She's a liar! She's a liar!" Rowdy as they may have been in making it, Sanders's supporters had a point. When...
Freedoms-Battle-sm.jpg

Hillary pulling the old tricks out.

The Iowa Democratic Party informed the campaigns of Hillary Clinton and Sen. Bernard Sanders late Monday night that it has no results for 90 precincts across the state, which could account for as much as 5 percent of the total vote. And the party has asked the campaigns for help in getting a tally for those missing results.

“We are, right now, calling all our precinct captains on precincts where we have knowledge of what’s missing, to report what we think happened there,” a visibly irate Robert Becker, Sanders’ state director told Roll Call after Sanders’ speech at the Holiday Inn near the Des Moines airport.“They’ve asked the other campaigns to do the same thing. At the end of the day, there’s probably going to be squabbles on it,” he added.
Black lives matter took them...

This is interesting-
Missing Iowa precinct scrambles to report Sanders won
Votes from one precinct in Iowa were still missing Tuesday morning, and Democrats from that neighborhood were scrambling to find party officials so that they could report their tally: Bernie Sanders won by 2 delegates.

But the voters of Des Moines precinct No. 42 couldn’t find anyone at Iowa Democratic Party to take their phone calls. The party’s caucus hotline was no longer working. The party headquarters was locked.

“It’s important considering how close the race is. We need to be sure everyone has our accurate count,” said Jill Joseph, a rank-and-file Democratic voter who backed Sanders in at No. 42 Monday night.

How exactly does this happen?

The Rat party can make votes appear and disappear at will.....remember when Al Franken's boys found hundreds of votes in the trunk of a car and in toilet stalls to win a Senate seat?

polls_al_franken_looking_drunk_0419_752669_answer_3_xlarge.jpeg

The Rat party can make votes appear and disappear at will.....remember when Al Franken's boys found hundreds of votes in the trunk of a car and in toilet stalls to win a Senate seat?

polls_al_franken_looking_drunk_0419_752669_answer_3_xlarge.jpeg

Jesus, I forgot just how stupid that clown looked....

It's easy. Some right wing spinster hears or makes up some footnote about an election, and then goes on to wildly speculate that it's a vast conspiracy, and his conservative readers who want to believe it have their belief reaffirmed and send the article to everyone until enough people believe it's real. And the writer gets $$$.

There are 1800 Democratic precincts in Iowa. For whatever reason, the Democratic party did not send party officials to 90 smaller precincts, and so it took longer to get the results from those precincts.

Reports of "missing" ballots were premature, as were all the retard speculations about fraud.

Those 90 precincts have since reported.

Like I have stated in the past...Hillary is the winner even if she doesn't win. In all seriousness, if I'm Bernie Sanders, I hire a food taster so I don't end up dead in my hotel room from a "tragic heart attack"

And yes, I'm serious.

Forum List

Back