"Dem Counsel: Biden Should Pardon Trump As Soon As Possible" ... FOR WHAT?!

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"Pardon Donald Trump … for what? Former House Judiciary counsel Michael Conway argues that Joe Biden should follow the example of Gerald Ford in issuing a broad pardon to his predecessor “to heal the nation and foreclose the possibility of an ongoing cycle of retribution[.]” What Conway actually wants, however, is a Donald Trump confession:

'First and foremost, Trump’s acceptance of a pardon — under the 1915 Supreme Court opinion in Burdick v United States — is an admission that he was guilty of the crimes for which he has been pardoned. Pardoning him may be the only way that Trump even implicitly concedes he did anything wrong.'​

Shouldn’t there be an actual crime alleged first? That’s the difference between 1974 and 2020; Richard Nixon stood accused of actual crimes, for which substantial evidence had emerged, primarily the White House tapes. Even the House couldn’t establish an actual federal crime in its impeachment of Trump, only abuse of power and obstruction of Congress, both “crimes” whose adjudication lies solely with Congress."

So this 'DIM Counsel' has this plan to have Biden ISSUE A PARDON of President Trump as soon as he becomes President, suggesting that if President Trump 'ACCEPTS' this 'Pardon' it obviously means he is 'guilty' of something.....despite the fact that they tried and failed for 4 years to not only FIND but also MANUFACTURE any crimes committed by President Trump. Their last 'coup' attempt was the disastrous failed, admitted 1st-ever-in-US-history politically partisan House Impeachment based on ZERO crime, ZERO, evidence, and ZERO witnesses...

Amusingly so, this is STILL NOT the dumbest 'we've got him this time' thing they have ever tried!

:p

Because they consider the Right (including trump) to all be criminals.
There is no room in their world for disagreement with their view.
Which is why I say allowing the Left to grab power will be a fatal mistake for Conservatives.

Democrats don't take hostages.......they take blood.

"Pardon Donald Trump … for what? Former House Judiciary counsel Michael Conway argues that Joe Biden should follow the example of Gerald Ford in issuing a broad pardon to his predecessor “to heal the nation and foreclose the possibility of an ongoing cycle of retribution[.]” What Conway actually wants, however, is a Donald Trump confession:

'First and foremost, Trump’s acceptance of a pardon — under the 1915 Supreme Court opinion in Burdick v United States — is an admission that he was guilty of the crimes for which he has been pardoned. Pardoning him may be the only way that Trump even implicitly concedes he did anything wrong.'​

Shouldn’t there be an actual crime alleged first? That’s the difference between 1974 and 2020; Richard Nixon stood accused of actual crimes, for which substantial evidence had emerged, primarily the White House tapes. Even the House couldn’t establish an actual federal crime in its impeachment of Trump, only abuse of power and obstruction of Congress, both “crimes” whose adjudication lies solely with Congress."

So this 'DIM Counsel' has this plan to have Biden ISSUE A PARDON of President Trump as soon as he becomes President, suggesting that if President Trump 'ACCEPTS' this 'Pardon' it obviously means he is 'guilty' of something.....despite the fact that they tried and failed for 4 years to not only FIND but also MANUFACTURE any crimes committed by President Trump. Their last 'coup' attempt was the disastrous failed, admitted 1st-ever-in-US-history politically partisan House Impeachment based on ZERO crime, ZERO, evidence, and ZERO witnesses...

Amusingly so, this is STILL NOT the dumbest 'we've got him this time' thing they have ever tried!

These people are clueless. What they should be wondering is if Trump will be pardoning Biden, The Clintons and whoever else was part of the rigging of the election. They are doing what they usually do. Blame someone else for what they do themselves.

Part of this idea is rumored to be that if President Trump walked out of the WH WITHOUT being in handcuffs it was evidence that President Trump agreed to accept Biden's pardon, thus 'admitting' he is a criminal who broke laws...like existing evidence shows they are.

Which is why I say allowing the Left to grab power will be a fatal mistake for Conservatives.

What they seem to forget is this, I hate to use wiki but it was a quick find.lol!

Trump registered as a Republican in Manhattan in 1987 and since that time has changed his party affiliation five times. In 1999, Trump changed his party affiliation to the Independence Party of New York. In August 2001, Trump changed his party affiliation to Democratic. In September 2009, Trump changed his party affiliation back to the Republican Party. In December 2011, Trump changed to "no party affiliation" (independent). In April 2012, Trump again returned to the Republican Party.[4]

I agree. It is a dumb idea. Trump needs to be prosecuted for all his crimes. Even if you know you probably won't get a conviction because you'll end with at least one MAGAt on the jury. Just to detail what he did and how criminal it was.

What they seem to forget is this, I hate to use wiki but it was a quick find.lol!

Trump registered as a Republican in Manhattan in 1987 and since that time has changed his party affiliation five times. In 1999, Trump changed his party affiliation to the Independence Party of New York. In August 2001, Trump changed his party affiliation to Democratic. In September 2009, Trump changed his party affiliation back to the Republican Party. In December 2011, Trump changed to "no party affiliation" (independent). In April 2012, Trump again returned to the Republican Party.[4]

They feel betrayed....They feel Trump could have been THEIR win in 2016...if it wasn't 'HILLARY'S TURN'....

Yep.
I for one never worshiped at the Trump alter and have pointed this out repeatedly.
I maintain he is still owned by the Establishment.

But it just makes me wonder why he is despised by the Democrats and the Neocons. It is just so wierd when you look back. Before Trump ran as pres nobody really hated him. Sure maybe they thought he was mean while on the Apprentice but as soon as he ran as president he seemed to be the most hated man in America.

And we had 4 years of MSM bashing him and making people hate him. I really think there has to be more to the story and why the MSM and the left want to hate him so much. I know the answer but I kind of want to see if yous and figure it out.

I agree. It is a dumb idea. Trump needs to be prosecuted for all his crimes.

Again, WHAT CRIMES? 4 years later, and Democrats are no closer to coming up with any real crimes than they were when Schiff tried to MANUFACTURE crimes to justify their failed, admitted politically partisan Impeachment attempt.

I agree. It is a dumb idea. Trump needs to be prosecuted for all his crimes. Even if you know you probably won't get a conviction because you'll end with at least one MAGAt on the jury. Just to detail what he did and how criminal it was.

What crimes? Maybe we can at look into the little Biden/China deal a little more closely. How about that?

They feel betrayed....They feel Trump could have been THEIR win in 2016...if it wasn't 'HILLARY'S TURN'....

True and I think that is one part of the puzzle. Great point!

It's not necessary to listen to the loon ravings of Democrats, and the aburd things they say about PRESIDENT Trump. Every time they speak they reinforce the words of the book by Michael Savage >>

1605785188128.png
1605785215197.png
1605785248158.png
1605785292569.png
1605785361485.png

1605785414714.png

Yep.
I for one never worshiped at the Trump alter and have pointed this out repeatedly.
I maintain he is still owned by the Establishment.

But it just makes me wonder why he is despised by the Democrats and the Neocons. It is just so wierd when you look back. Before Trump ran as pres nobody really hated him. Sure maybe they thought he was mean while on the Apprentice but as soon as he ran as president he seemed to be the most hated man in America.

And we had 4 years of MSM bashing him and making people hate him. I really think there has to be more to the story and why the MSM and the left want to hate him so much. I know the answer but I kind of want to see if yous and figure it out.

He beat Hillary.
He has defeated them at every turn
He shredded Obama's legacy.
He is a Washington Outsider, NOT a Deep State member
He actually called for 'MAGA', putting Americans - not politicians - 1st
He exposed the Fake News media and broke their choke-hold as America's fake-news source / DNC surrogate
He was the most successful President in decades, in some cases ever, despite their 4 year war against him
He has EARNED 4 separate Nobel Peace Prizes nominations....
...and on and on and on....

I agree. It is a dumb idea. Trump needs to be prosecuted for all his crimes.

Again, WHAT CRIMES? 4 years later, and Democrats are no closer to coming up with any real crimes than they were when Schiff tried to MANUFACTURE crimes to justify their failed, admitted politically partisan Impeachment attempt.

Another part of the puzzle. That's the problem for them, they have nothing on him. They can't bribe him, they can't blackmail him. He don't need money. He can pretty much do anything he wants, because he don't owe anybody. Most politicians are blackmailed into selling our country out. I believe Trump loves our country and he really does want to make it better. Has anyone ever heard of the white hats?

A little part of the puzzle before I have to leave...Look up white hats, Trump, Fix country, defeat Cabal. A little Q on yous... :D

Another part of the puzzle. That's the problem for them, they have nothing on him

Compared to the fact that the Democrats ran back-to-back proven compromised criminal candidates against him, and Trump walks out of the WH with the only existing evidence of REAL crimes committed still proving the Democrats committed them....

The thinking is that it would wart off any investigating that Congress would want to do. It lets the nation move on from the disaster that was the blob's term.

I think it's a terrible idea.

Forum List

Back