Dem Constitutional Expert: Pelosi Played Into McConnell's Hands, Destroyed Her Own Case

He sent non-lethal military aid. He never withheld any lethal aid because he never agreed to provide lethal aid.
Hooray......Russia was amassing troops on Ukraine's border, threatening one of our new allies - about to invade Ukraine to annex Crimea which would solidify Putin's stranglehold on Europe's - to include NATO's - energy dependence, which was / is NOT in this or our allies' national security interests....and you are celebrating the fact that instead of lethal military aid (anti-tank munitions, etc...) Barry send Ukraine BLANKETS, BAND-AIDS, and BEANS?!

:wtf:?!

BTW, Obama did not only refuse to sent them lethal aid, he refused to allow anyone else send them any....sorta like how he refused to allow Coalition nations to strike ISIS' Black Market Oil Production Sites, which funded half of their terrorist activities (after the Paris attack the coalition told Barry to 'FO' and bombed the crap out of those facilities)!

I am sure Putin was just as thankful to Barry for keeping his 2012 promise passed through Medvedev, allowing his troops to walk into Crimea without fear of actual opposition, as ISIS was that Barry protected their Black Market oil ops that kept funding their terrorist attacks....

Holy hell.....your defense of Barry abandoning Ukraine to fend for themselves against Putin's invasion explains why you and other snowflakes didn't think his and Hillary's abandoning 4 Americans to die in Benghazi after they had been attacked twice before, knew a 3rd attack was coming, and knew the security team Hillary hired to protect them had NEVER provide security in a hostile area and whose guards had never carried weapons before!

Constitutional law professor Jonathan Turley declared Speaker Pelosi abused her power, overplayed her hand by delaying sending Articles of Impeachment to the Senate to pressure McConnell for concessions and preserve her self-image as a 'master strategist' - 'IT BACKFIRED!'

McConnell had no reason to give Pelosi anything as she had no leverage, authority, power...and everyone knew it...except Nancy.

:p

Turley stated 'Pelosi pushed impeachment out of "vanity" ' and would pay a "high price" for doing so.'

Claiming the need to immediately remove the President then delaying was an epic blunder that derailed / debunked her own case, exposing the House's Impeachment as dangerously politically partisan:

“One can oppose President Trump’s policies or actions but still conclude that the current legal case for impeachment is not just woefully inadequate, but in some respects, dangerous, as the basis for the impeachment of an American president,”

...SAID THE DEMOCRATS' OWN CONSTITUTIONAL EXPERT, WHO TESTIFIED DURING THE HOUSE IMPEACHMENT THAT TRUMP NEVER VIOLATED THE CONSTITUTION, NEVER BROKE THE LAW, AND NEVER ABUSED HIS POWERS....BUT SAID THE DEMOCRATS HAD AND CONTINUE TO DO SO...

Jonathan Turley: Pelosi 'played into' McConnell's hands, 'destroyed' her own case for impeachment

You don’t have to be a constitutional expert to know there was no impeachable offense and the entire impeachment and trial will be completely partisan. Partisan by Dems to impeach, and partisan by the Republicans to acquit.

I don’t think Nancy wanted to impeach, but rather was forced to by members of her party, especially those 4 snatches.
She was forced to impeach by the oath she took to protect this country and our elections from foreign interference. She had no choice.
And for just plain cheating on TRUMPs part....by him using his gvt position for personal purpose, along with his admin doing it.... they all broke the law, on govt corruption.....And put personal politics above USA policy and interest. What other countries has Trump done this with....? He attempted with China, but they buffed him, we think.....?

We THINK. Therein lies your problem, you don't KNOW.

Pelosi did not want to impeach, because she knew it just gives Trump a campaign ad, and we'll hear him trumpeting, "Aquitted" all campaign season long. Schiff thought he could lie about the call, but Trump pulled the rug our from under him with the transcript. Hence the panicked rush to impeach and the clumsy implementation.

You do make up your own alternate reality. Anything the media reports that goes against your so-called facts, you dismiss them as left wing media.
You never disappoint me, using the Dem / snowflake tactic of accusing others of what 'you; have done / do...... :p

Do you ever stop lying? Thank you for attempting to tell me - and Mr. Turley - in your vast Constitutional expertise what the Constitution does and does not say. Pardon me if I believe the proven, established Constitutional Expert and not a butt-hurt, Trump-hating snowflake. The only true Constitutional Expert who testified was Jonathon Turley, and he most certainly did cite and base his testimony on the Constitution.

Yet you choose to ignore two proven, established Constitutional Experts and waht they say on the matter, so it seems that it is not the messenger but just the message you care about.

The fact that Constitutional Experts, all of whom are far more educated on the Constitution than are any of us, do not agree on the matter means it is not a "slam dunk", "open and shut" case, or anything like that. That also means then that the Senate is not committing treason, forcing cats and dogs to live together, or even rising to the level of wearing white after Labor Day by aquitting the president. It simply means there is disagreement on the matter, so the Senators are free to vote their conscience after taking into account that this is the best the hostile House could do.

Wow, you actually posted something that makes sense, I need to write this on the calendar.

Sort of ironic you addressed it to me and not the OP, but I guess I should not expect too much.

As for the Senate, i wish they would have just voted to dismiss and moved on, this is all just kabuki theater and needs to be put to bed.

Do you ever stop lying? Thank you for attempting to tell me - and Mr. Turley - in your vast Constitutional expertise what the Constitution does and does not say. Pardon me if I believe the proven, established Constitutional Expert and not a butt-hurt, Trump-hating snowflake. The only true Constitutional Expert who testified was Jonathon Turley, and he most certainly did cite and base his testimony on the Constitution.

Yet you choose to ignore two proven, established Constitutional Experts and waht they say on the matter, so it seems that it is not the messenger but just the message you care about.

The fact that Constitutional Experts, all of whom are far more educated on the Constitution than are any of us, do not agree on the matter means it is not a "slam dunk", "open and shut" case, or anything like that. That also means then that the Senate is not committing treason, forcing cats and dogs to live together, or even rising to the level of wearing white after Labor Day by aquitting the president. It simply means there is disagreement on the matter, so the Senators are free to vote their conscience after taking into account that this is the best the hostile House could do.

Wow, you actually posted something that makes sense, I need to write this on the calendar.

Sort of ironic you addressed it to me and not the OP, but I guess I should not expect too much.

As for the Senate, i wish they would have just voted to dismiss and moved on, this is all just kabuki theater and needs to be put to bed.
A lot of you Dimwingers are wishing this clusterfuck would just go away. The trial will not work out well for you.

A lot of you Dimwingers are wishing this clusterfuck would just go away. The trial will not work out well for you.

The trial did just want it was intended to do, distract from the massive pile of shitty bills that were passed the last week of the year...from adding more debt than ever and fucking with retirement savings these two groups that you morons think really hate each other magically came together and passed them all.

You are such a rube

The trial did just want it was intended to do, distract from the massive pile of shitty bills that were passed the last week of the year...from adding more debt than ever and fucking with retirement savings these two groups that you morons think really hate each other magically came together and passed them all.

You are such a rube
Um, the trial hasn't even started, moron.:21:

But back to the topic....Pelosi completely destroyed the Democrats' argument that Trump was such a threat that he had to be removed from office immediately....by, again, refusing to send the Articles over. By refusing to do so, like everything else they did, she proved their case for Impeachment is bullshit...or, as THEY admitted, is purely POLITICAL.
The Senate only set the rules a few days ago. Your case is bullshit.
I see you need to be educated...again.

Once the Hose votes on articles of impeachment are voted on and passed, it is the Speaker's job to send them over to the Senate. Her doing so is not dependent on the Senate. Attempting to use the excuse that Pelosi was waiting for the Senate to set the rules under which they would operate is a 'distortion of the truth', which is saying it kindly. What Pelosi did was continue to abuse her power in an attempt to force the Senate to comply with her demands on how the Senate should conduct their Impeachment process. Pelosi believed she was being a 'master strategist', however, she had no power and no authority to demand or attempt to force the Senate to do anything. Everyone from the Democrats' own Constitutional Expert, Jonathon Turley, to their surrogate fake news propaganda-pushing CNN clammed Pelosi for her blunder, which undermined their argument that the President was such a threat to the nation that he had to be removed immediately, that there was no time to waste..... until she put the brakes on.

What is 'cow excrement' is your attempt to justify Pelosi's faux pas by somehow claiming she was forced to withhold the Articles of Impeachment UNTIL the Senate established its own INTERNAL rules on how their Impeachment process would be run.

Aside from paying for that silver platter and those memorial celebratory pens with tax dollars and sending the Articles of Impeachment to the Senate as soon as the House passed them, all Pelosi had to do then was pick the best bull-shitters they have who will try present their Impeachment, which is 'based on the weakest case in US history', to the Senate.

You are the one who needs to be educated.

The Constitution only states that the House impeaches and the Senate removes. It does not specify any procedure or set any timeline. Yet Trump supporters gleam all this from that. The framers left the "how" to the House and Senate. Pelosi did not abuse her powers. She made no threats. She set no pre-conditions. She sent it over to the Senate 2 days after the Senate agreed to the rules. Jonathan Turley is hardly a Democrat expert. He backed the impeachment of Clinton and has changed his opinions to suit him. When Obama was President, Turley stated that impeachment did not require a statutory crime. He is your expert because his OPINION matches your opinion.

What you are doing is grasping at straws. The House has the freedom to conduct the impeachment as they see fit. There was no timeline as to when it has to be sent over.

It is hardly the weakest impeachment case in history. You want to say it is so and as a result you will throw Turley at me again as if he is a God.

You are such a rube

Fuck off, you know what I meant...but you are too partisan to admit you got duped by this whole charade.

You are such a rube

Fuck off, you know what I meant...but you are too partisan to admit you got duped by this whole charade.
Sorry, I have no clue what you were trying to say as I don't speak dumbass.

But back to the topic....Pelosi completely destroyed the Democrats' argument that Trump was such a threat that he had to be removed from office immediately....by, again, refusing to send the Articles over. By refusing to do so, like everything else they did, she proved their case for Impeachment is bullshit...or, as THEY admitted, is purely POLITICAL.
The Senate only set the rules a few days ago. Your case is bullshit.
I see you need to be educated...again.

Once the Hose votes on articles of impeachment are voted on and passed, it is the Speaker's job to send them over to the Senate. Her doing so is not dependent on the Senate. Attempting to use the excuse that Pelosi was waiting for the Senate to set the rules under which they would operate is a 'distortion of the truth', which is saying it kindly. What Pelosi did was continue to abuse her power in an attempt to force the Senate to comply with her demands on how the Senate should conduct their Impeachment process. Pelosi believed she was being a 'master strategist', however, she had no power and no authority to demand or attempt to force the Senate to do anything. Everyone from the Democrats' own Constitutional Expert, Jonathon Turley, to their surrogate fake news propaganda-pushing CNN clammed Pelosi for her blunder, which undermined their argument that the President was such a threat to the nation that he had to be removed immediately, that there was no time to waste..... until she put the brakes on.

What is 'cow excrement' is your attempt to justify Pelosi's faux pas by somehow claiming she was forced to withhold the Articles of Impeachment UNTIL the Senate established its own INTERNAL rules on how their Impeachment process would be run.

Aside from paying for that silver platter and those memorial celebratory pens with tax dollars and sending the Articles of Impeachment to the Senate as soon as the House passed them, all Pelosi had to do then was pick the best bull-shitters they have who will try present their Impeachment, which is 'based on the weakest case in US history', to the Senate.

You are the one who needs to be educated.

The Constitution only states that the House impeaches and the Senate removes. It does not specify any procedure or set any timeline. Yet Trump supporters gleam all this from that. The framers left the "how" to the House and Senate. Pelosi did not abuse her powers. She made no threats. She set no pre-conditions. She sent it over to the Senate 2 days after the Senate agreed to the rules. Jonathan Turley is hardly a Democrat expert. He backed the impeachment of Clinton and has changed his opinions to suit him. When Obama was President, Turley stated that impeachment did not require a statutory crime. He is your expert because his OPINION matches your opinion.

What you are doing is grasping at straws. The House has the freedom to conduct the impeachment as they see fit. There was no timeline as to when it has to be sent over.

It is hardly the weakest impeachment case in history. You want to say it is so and as a result you will throw Turley at me again as if he is a God.

1. Democrats and your beloved CNN slammed Pelosi for the FAIL on slow-walking the Articles. If you don't like it, talk to them. Don't whine to me.

2. You say the Constitution does not dictate any procedures for Impeachment. OK, so I guess you use that reference to the Constitution to defend the Democrats' unfair process - the Democrats just defended their actions by declaring the 'Process is POLITICAL, not judicial'. Then they showed their ass, demanding from the Senate what they would not do /give in the House. LOL!

3. 'Fastest Impeachment in US history based on the Weakest case in US history'
- Democrat Constitutional Expert Jonathon Turley

..of course NO ONE needed a Constitutional expert to tell them that during the House Impeachment hearings - just like in the Weissman-Mueller' Report - the Democrats presented NO CRIME, NO EVIDENCE, and NO WITNESSES. When asked directly to name any crime or Impeachable offense none of the Democrat 'witnesses' could name any. NONE!

The Democrats FAILED to deliver....Nancy Pelosi FAILED to keep her promise, to go forward with Impeachment if there was 'overwhelming evidence' and 'bipartisanship'!
- Again, there is no 'overwhelming evidence'...there's not even ANY evidence
- There is not only NO bipartisanship, one of her own Democrats left the party due to his disgust with her pissing on the Constitution in such a manner for the benefit of the Democratic Party over country!

Pelosi vowed not to divide the nation, which she acknowledged Impeachment would do, if there was not overwhelming evidence and bipartisanship. In the end she chose to divide the country for PARTY!

Not to burst your little bubble of ignorance you live in, but Turley was the Repubs expert not the Dems.
Not to shine a spotlight on your ignorance, but Turley is a highly-praised DEMOCRAT Constitutional Expert who was brilliantly called by the Republicans, knowing the Democrats would not / could not complain about them calling the Democrat's most acknowledged Constitutional expert.

Turley made it clear right up front that he is a DEMOCRSAT, that he does not like the President, that he did NOT VOTE for the President, but that he is an objective Constitutional Scholar, confirming he has been called repeatedly by the Democrats to advise on Constitutional matters.

Again, this is the difference between Democrats playing checkers and Republicans playing chess. :p

The Republicans chose Turley as their witness, and Turley torpedoed the Democrats by testifying the President did NOT commit a crime, did NOT violate the Constitution, and did NOT abuse his power, but, again, he declared the DEMOCRATS have and continue to do so.

DEMOCRATS have not said a word abut Turley's testimony because he gave them no room to do so by what he pointed out right up front. Once again, however, we see snowflakes declaring what DEMOCRATS ADMIT / CONFESS / TESTIFY TO is suddenly NOT true / is false, even when Democrats refuse to make the same claim.

Bwuhahahahaha.....

The trouble is that Turley is wrong. Numerous legal experts disagree with him and 2 other experts who testified with him disagree. Trump is too stupid to play checkers. The Republicans chose Turley because they knew what he would say. It doesn't matter what someone's political leanings are. Turley is plain wrong. What Trump has done makes Watergate look like a tea party.
You are an idiot.

You are the idiot. Or are you a commie spy for Putin?
Commies would be libtards, libtard.

Constitutional law professor Jonathan Turley declared Speaker Pelosi abused her power, overplayed her hand by delaying sending Articles of Impeachment to the Senate to pressure McConnell for concessions and preserve her self-image as a 'master strategist' - 'IT BACKFIRED!'

McConnell had no reason to give Pelosi anything as she had no leverage, authority, power...and everyone knew it...except Nancy.

:p

Turley stated 'Pelosi pushed impeachment out of "vanity" ' and would pay a "high price" for doing so.'

Claiming the need to immediately remove the President then delaying was an epic blunder that derailed / debunked her own case, exposing the House's Impeachment as dangerously politically partisan:

“One can oppose President Trump’s policies or actions but still conclude that the current legal case for impeachment is not just woefully inadequate, but in some respects, dangerous, as the basis for the impeachment of an American president,”

...SAID THE DEMOCRATS' OWN CONSTITUTIONAL EXPERT, WHO TESTIFIED DURING THE HOUSE IMPEACHMENT THAT TRUMP NEVER VIOLATED THE CONSTITUTION, NEVER BROKE THE LAW, AND NEVER ABUSED HIS POWERS....BUT SAID THE DEMOCRATS HAD AND CONTINUE TO DO SO...

Jonathan Turley: Pelosi 'played into' McConnell's hands, 'destroyed' her own case for impeachment

You don’t have to be a constitutional expert to know there was no impeachable offense and the entire impeachment and trial will be completely partisan. Partisan by Dems to impeach, and partisan by the Republicans to acquit.

I don’t think Nancy wanted to impeach, but rather was forced to by members of her party, especially those 4 snatches.
She was forced to impeach by the oath she took to protect this country and our elections from foreign interference. She had no choice.
And for just plain cheating on TRUMPs part....by him using his gvt position for personal purpose, along with his admin doing it.... they all broke the law, on govt corruption.....And put personal politics above USA policy and interest. What other countries has Trump done this with....? He attempted with China, but they buffed him, we think.....?
Like Biden did, and admitting it. You scum are so stupid.

Thank you for the additional un-supported, un-substantiated, triggered accusations, none of which the Democrats have been able to come up with evidence to prove.
It is supported and substantiated..... haven't you been paying attention?

Forum List

Back