Dem congressmen complain about ecigs being shown at golden globes

Oh yeah. this an an earth shattering issue.

I can see why youse guys have your panties all in a bunch.

It's okay to show gays getting married on tv but not to show smoking cessation devices on tv. Liberal logic

This is all we are paying these elected Democrat idiots for

To be your nanny/dictators...and draw a handsome salary on top of it

how sweet is that

here's more of what we are paying these ELECTED idiots for...We are now paying for an (CLIMATE action task force) whose job is to BULLY us in this country..is this sickening or what?

but keep voting for these FASCIST to run your lives

SNIP:

Democrats Plan to Pressure TV Networks Into Covering Climate Change

Sens. Sanders and Schatz are gathering colleagues' signatures on a letter asserting that the shows are ignoring global warming.

Ben Geman

By Ben Geman

January 14, 2014
Senate Democrats pledging to get more aggressive on climate change will soon pressure the major TV networks to give the topic far greater attention on the Sunday talking-head shows.

Sens. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., and Brian Schatz, D-Hawaii, are gathering colleagues' signatures on a letter to the networks asserting that they're ignoring global warming.

"It is beyond my comprehension that you have ABC, CBS, NBC, and Fox, that their Sunday shows have discussed climate change in 2012, collectively, for all of eight minutes," Sanders said, citing analysis by the liberal watchdog group Media Matters for America.

Sanders mentioned the letter during a press conference with most other members of Senate Democrats' new, 19-member Climate Action Task Force, and he elaborated on it in a brief interview afterward.

all of it here
Democrats Plan to Pressure TV Networks Into Covering Climate Change - NationalJournal.com

Forum List

Back