Dem Congressman Sneaks Into Home Of Conservative Patriot Mo Brooks

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Rep. Mo Brooks (R-AL) lashed out on Twitter Sunday afternoon when his wife was served with a subpoena for Rep. Eric Swalwell's (D-CA) civil lawsuit. Brooks ranted on Twitter that the subpoena was illegally served because the process server was caught "sneaking into my house and accosting my wife." In the course of his rant and need to post a screen capture of the penalties of illegally trespassing, Brooks accidentally posted his PIN number and the password to his Gmail account, which are taped under his screen on his laptop."

Why hasn't this Eric Swalwell guy been arrested yet? He basically put the life and safety of Mo Brooks' family in danger; even going so far as to illegally entering his home....that is a crime; as Mo Brooks eloquently pointed out....yet, by doing so, he accidentally leaked his password info -- which would have never happened if the Dems didn't attack his family......is anyone going to stand up to the lawlessness of the Democrats???

Since Swalwell committed the crime, he should do the time, no?

The kind of terrorism that Swalwell committed is, IMHO, unconscienable.

A year on an Alabama chain gang would help to rehabilitate him, maybe he can make money eating eggs like the late Paul Newman did ?

"Rep. Mo Brooks (R-AL) lashed out on Twitter Sunday afternoon when his wife was served with a subpoena for Rep. Eric Swalwell's (D-CA) civil lawsuit. Brooks ranted on Twitter that the subpoena was illegally served because the process server was caught "sneaking into my house and accosting my wife." In the course of his rant and need to post a screen capture of the penalties of illegally trespassing, Brooks accidentally posted his PIN number and the password to his Gmail account, which are taped under his screen on his laptop."

Why hasn't this Eric Swalwell guy been arrested yet? He basically put the life and safety of Mo Brooks' family in danger; even going so far as to illegally entering his home....that is a crime; as Mo Brooks eloquently pointed out....yet, by doing so, he accidentally leaked his password info -- which would have never happened if the Dems didn't attack his family......is anyone going to stand up to the lawlessness of the Democrats???

Why hasn't Mo Brooks been arrested? He was clearly ducking out to prevent being served the papers. I don't see this as a lawsuit that is likely to succeed so why was Brooks attempting to duck out on being served with papers. What is he trying to hide? It was Mo Brooks who caused this.

Forum List

Back