Dem candidate for the senate twerks for votes

what a big brush you have.....
Brush that is about 80 percent wide since 80 percent are auto votes for the democrats.

They are nothing but political chumps and trust me. THOSE PEOPLE rage against their own if they don't fall in line.

As a result of them allowing the democrats to use them as political pawns for over 50 years are negros feeling entirely justified to punch or kill anyone they want.

Go into stores and rob cause they think they think they are owed reparations. Yeap, from people who've never owned a slave for people who've never been a slave.

As a result a disaster of a race.

Brush that is about 80 percent wide since 80 percent are auto votes for the democrats.

They are nothing but political chumps and trust me. THOSE PEOPLE rage against their own if they don't fall in line.

As a result of them allowing the democrats to use them as political pawns for over 50 years are negros feeling entirely justified to punch or kill anyone they want.

Go into stores and rob cause they think they think they are owed reparations. Yeap, from people who've never owned a slave for people who've never been a slave.

As a result a disaster of a race.

all you are telling me is you dont know many black people.....

And blacks wonder why no one respects them or takes them seriously. Even a senator can't even act like a professional and instead acts like ghetto trash.

I wish we had sent them all back to Africa after we abolished slavery.

Some can stay though like dave chapelle or thomas sowell
If only she'd twerk in a Hooter's shirt with an AR-15.

Forum List

Back