Dem-allied groups drop an A-bomb on Mastriano to start Pennsylvania governor's race...A $6 million campaign will target Doug’s position on abortion

As Governor, Mastriano will lack the authority to incarcerate anyone unless and until the PA legislature passes a bill that authorizes it.

But have no illusions, the only thing that the Democrats have against Mastriano is the fact that he publicly stated his belief that the 2020 election was stolen (which it was).

The Left and the Media have tried to create a political environment where anyone who challenges the Narrative that 2020 was "...the most secure election in American history..." will be castigated, ridiculed, and persecuted to the end of the earth as a conspiracy theorist or something similar.

As always, the truth is the Left's worst enemy.

We'll see how it goes. I think at least half of all voting Pennsylvanians agree with him that the election was stolen...everyone who has viewed the film, "2000 Mules."

Mastriano has said he will jail doctors who perform abortions. he's extreme on this issue, and they are right to target him on it, smart move

Mastriano’s positions will be used not only against him but the Senate candidate.

Pennsylvania will have to decide whether they want to completely ban abortion

Beyond that, he is a Stolen Election conspiracy theorist who will change election laws to make it easier to overturn the voters

His extreme religious views will turn off anyone who is not a fundamentalist Christian

A Gold Mine for Democrats

As Governor, Mastriano will lack the authority to incarcerate anyone unless and until the PA legislature passes a bill that authorizes it.

But have no illusions, the only thing that the Democrats have against Mastriano is the fact that he publicly stated his belief that the 2020 election was stolen (which it was).

The Left and the Media have tried to create a political environment where anyone who challenges the Narrative that 2020 was "...the most secure election in American history..." will be castigated, ridiculed, and persecuted to the end of the earth as a conspiracy theorist or something similar.

As always, the truth is the Left's worst enemy.

We'll see how it goes. I think at least half of all voting Pennsylvanians agree with him that the election was stolen...everyone who has viewed the film, "2000 Mules."

:slap:

Mastriano’s positions will be used not only against him but the Senate candidate.

Pennsylvania will have to decide whether they want to completely ban abortion

Beyond that, he is a Stolen Election conspiracy theorist who will change election laws to make it easier to overturn the voters

His extreme religious views will turn off anyone who is not a fundamentalist Christian

A Gold Mine for Democrats
The suckers from outside the blue areas will have to decide to keep having their taxes sent to the same at a higher percentage. The ones living in the blue areas as well as in red areas there are many falling below the poverty line or struggling more.

Any chance you can show me any election campaign this year that won't have some component of abortion rights as an issue?

Economic issues will out weight disposable babies after a drunken roll in the hay.

Any chance you can show me any election campaign this year that won't have some component of abortion rights as an issue?

Economic issues will out weight disposable babies after a drunken roll in the hay.

If SCOTUS kicks Abortion down to the states, as it now appears, abortion will become a local issue and candidates will have to make a stand

If SCOTUS kicks Abortion down to the states, as it now appears, abortion will become a local issue and candidates will have to make a stand
That is correct and that is how it got to SCOTUS....passing the buck to make a stand.
This is a great example of legislating from the bench and what it has become.

Forum List

Back