Delving Deeply Into Democrat Desires

Just making an observation that, virtually every time someone criticizes a democrat, it's not very long at all before you're on the thread saying in effect, "but, but, but, REPUBLICANS!". Relax, you've earned the title.
I've long realized that when a conservative gets criticized they run for the immediate support of all other childish conservatives.

I've long realized that when a conservative gets criticized they run for the immediate support of all other childish conservatives.
So point it out when it happens. I point out the waddaboudism from the left all the time. It's as predictable as sunshine on the Sahara. It's been happening since the campaign, they just can't defend or promote Quid Pro or other democrats without resorting to TRUMP!, or other Republicans. Sometimes, it's so bad you have to wonder if they even know he's not still president.

So point it out when it happens. I point out the waddaboudism from the left all the time. It's as predictable as sunshine on the Sahara. It's been happening since the campaign, they just can't defend or promote Quid Pro or other democrats without resorting to TRUMP!, or other Republicans. Sometimes, it's so bad you have to wonder if they even know he's not still president.
One QOP racist turns they all do...

House G.O.P., Banding Together, Kills Bid to Honor Pioneering Black Judge

Meanwhile, back in the real world, the left wing waddaboudism continues its vain attempt to distract attention from Quid Pro's multitudes of gaffes and fumbles.
Has he reached 30K+ lies yet?

And the TRUMP! deflections continue. Let's see how long it takes for you to realize you're doing it and can't defend Quid Pro on his own merits.
President Biden has had a long and well documented history with gaffes.

So, you point is what?

Forum List

Back