Delta no longer requires a mandate on vaccinations?

Yes, and it's nauseating to see the fawning acolytes pissing themselves with religious ecstasy wearing their brand new "I got the shot" buttons! Oh, my God! I'm glad no one in my family or circle of friends is so stupid!

Unfortunately several of our friends and family members have rolled up their sleeves for double doses. Continuing to have anything at all to do with them is very difficult. Mention one derogatory word about the vaccines and they transform into rabid animals.

Zod00twJ39HNyfZHpn6bRDXcWDo-BmplvpP9uzvOZI0.jpg

COVID CULTISTS.

READ WHAT IS WRITTEN ON THE BOX OF COVID MASKS BY THE FUCKING MANUFACTURER.

You motherfuckers can read, correct? You are on a messageboard, so I assume you can.

If you read that warning and still believe that masks stop COVID……….YOU ARE A CULT MEMBER.
If you read

You COVID CULT MEMBERS should read this

What defines a destructive cult​

Psychiatrist Robert Jay Lifton, defined destructive, totalitarian cults, as having three key metrics:

• A charismatic, authoritarian leader, who employs
  • Coercive persuasion to gain absolute influence over followers, using
  • Economic, sexual, emotional, physical or financial abuse and harm.
And yes, the definition can extend to radical political groups, multilevel marketing schemes, and self-help seminars. Even your mate who tried to sign you up to Herbalife.
I'll never forget the time that an acquaintance of mine talked me into buying her weight loss tea, and the look on her face when I returned it to her the next day and pointed out that it contained ephedra, the plant source of ephedrine, one of the precursor chemicals to methamphetamine. It was like I had told her that her dog died. She was always deeply into many different MLM scams and I never saw her as rolling-in-the-aisles deliriously happy as when she found a new one to buy into.

I haven't seen her in many years but I would almost bet that she's proudly showing her "I got the kill shot" button on Facebook.

CULTS!

Unfortunately several of our friends and family members have rolled up their sleeves for double doses. Continuing to have anything at all to do with them is very difficult. Mention one derogatory word about the vaccines and they transform into rabid animals.
My condolences.

Forum List

Back