Delete my profile, please. I want no association with this site

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Ken Cavanaugh

But this lazy site has no method to do so. A most horrible gathering of the most intolerant people I have ever had the displeasure of reading.

Since the Site does not have an easy way to delete my profile, I will revisit and post every day until they do.

But this lazy site has no method to do so. A most horrible gathering of the most intolerant people I have ever had the displeasure of reading.

Since the Site does not have an easy way to delete my profile, I will revisit and post every day until they do.
Note this in their Rules section, but no info on where to call:

If you do not agree with these terms, please do not register or use this Service. If you wish to close your account, please contact us.

Good, then we can tell you what a sniveling cvnt you are.

If you do not agree with these terms, please do not register or use this Service. If you wish to close your account, please contact us.
Well it doesn't they'll do it. It says to contact them. Learn to read.

Good, then we can tell you what a sniveling cvnt you are.
Make note that it is idiots like yourself that make this place meaningless. You help reduce the site to closed minded fools.

Did YOU read? There is no reference as to WHERE to contact them! Oh, why do I bother clarifying for morons?

You must have visited the Race Relations/Racism section.

Did YOU read? There is no reference as to WHERE to contact them! Oh, why do I bother clarifying for morons?
Well let's see here Sport. On the bottom right of my screen it says "contact us", I clicked it and there's a space to put your message and your email address. Grow some balls and try again next year.

Pussy

...if you dont like it here just never come back ... do you actually think anyone cares about your stupid ass profile?..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back