DeJoy admits mail will be late

This is 2020, it isn't the 20th Century any more. Most bills are received and paid electronically, and most checks are direct deposited.

As far as Postmaster DeJoy's ongoing service, I'm sure that if Sleepy Joe gets in, he will be appointing one of his stooges to the job. John Kasich would be a good choice, as his dad was a mail man.

other than the headline in your link, I see no mention of his resignation.

Comment?

DeJoy is blaming COVID-19 for mail delays than in a head scratching comment said sorting machines to speed up the mail 'are not needed'..Louis DeJoy’s Testimony Triggered A Movement Of People Demanding His Resignation

That fucker needs to be dragged through a puddle of tar followed by one of feathers by a US Mail Truck.
What a deplorable, lying, incompetent asshat of an inhuman being. :mad:

How do you figure? The USPS has been in decline for decades, the Postmaster General is organizing the outfit's orderly decline

I live in a rural area, my mail arrives on time every day. What are postal workers in Dem shithole cities taking too many coffee breaks or something?

I live in the rural area and I also get my spam-er junk mail every day in the mailbox. DeJoy is not a very good postmaster/ overseer or what ever it is he is doing a lousy job of.

Comment?
[/QUOTE

Comment?
The article infers that his testimony will start a call for his resignation, not that he did resign .

The article infers that his testimony

It does?

That's nice.

but, the article doesn't seem to back up the headline.

Tabloid sensationalism, if you ask me.

The postal union endorses Biden. Conflict of interest.

In NYC 20% of the mail-in ballots were thrown out, disenfranchising people.

Do not trust your vote to the USPS. And it is the end-game for vote-harvesting.

I live in what is deemed a split training route so it wouldn't surprise me is all yall's missing ballots show up misdelivered to my address some day. Everybody else's mail seems to. Where mines ends up, no clue. Of course they blame it on those precious automated sorters that the dems are so keen on.

Get off your lazy butts and go vote...........if not............I really don't care......

DeJoy is blaming COVID-19 for mail delays than in a head scratching comment said sorting machines to speed up the mail 'are not needed'..Louis DeJoy’s Testimony Triggered A Movement Of People Demanding His Resignation

That fucker needs to be dragged through a puddle of tar followed by one of feathers by a US Mail Truck.
What a deplorable, lying, incompetent asshat of an inhuman being. :mad:
you just described the US Congress......deplorable, lying, incompetent asshats......

I live in a rural area, my mail arrives on time every day. What are postal workers in Dem shithole cities taking too many coffee breaks or something?
Rural area = less delivery points
that has little to do with getting there on time.....how much mail you have for the day and how long its going to take you to get out of the office and get going that matters....

The postal union endorses Biden. Conflict of interest.

In NYC 20% of the mail-in ballots were thrown out, disenfranchising people.

Do not trust your vote to the USPS. And it is the end-game for vote-harvesting.
just because you would throw out votes dont try to say everyone else would do that....most career carriers would not risk the job for a few ballots....

Forum List

Back