Déjà vu All Over Again

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Republican President US Grant was attacked by Democrats for sending in Federal troops to crush the KKK. Today Democrats attack President Trump for saying he will use Federal Troops to uphold the law.

What a great President!!

I wouldn't doubt that someday, President Trump's picture will be on the front of a $50 bill.

Republican President US Grant was attacked by Democrats for sending in Federal troops to crush the KKK. Today Democrats attack President Trump for saying he will use Federal Troops to uphold the law.

Ah so, Grant was a stronger leader than Trump..Grant actually did something Trump not so much....

What a great President!!

I wouldn't doubt that someday, President Trump's picture will be on the front of a $50 bill.
Buy yours now..
71zj7HShDoL._AC_SX569_.jpg

"Law and Order" isn't just a throwaway line, its important for a society.
Democrats have proven that they are always on the side of the criminals.
I could only wish that were true.
Thanks for proving my point, democrats are mostly criminals.
If they was I would join them but alas that is not true....Yet, Grant would still not be president and Trump will not send in the military to quell..

Ah so, Grant was a stronger leader than Trump..Grant actually did something Trump not so much....
Yea he killed a lot of Democrats. If we get Civil War II that Antifa Democrats want so bad, President Trump will get his chance to be like Grant.

Yea he killed a lot of Democrats. If we get Civil War II that Antifa Democrats want so bad, President Trump will get his chance to be like Grant.
Hardly, Grant was out in the field working for his money.. Trump couldn't lead on the golf course. Grant was a real man, a drunk, had a very corrupt cabinet and didn't give a tinkers damn about real estate con men that piss their pants when a car backfires. Trump would do well to shut the hell up and actually do something.

Hardly, Grant was out in the field working for his money.. Trump couldn't lead on the golf course. Grant was a real man, a drunk, had a very corrupt cabinet and didn't give a tinkers damn about real estate con men that piss their pants when a car backfires. Trump would do well to shut the hell up and actually do something.
Yeah, fill Gitmo with you Leftards.

Like I said Trump ain't gonna do nothing but play you for a fool.

Just 5 more years to go!

Just 5 more years to go!
If he lives that long, he is increasing double chin mass at an amazing speed..They look like a pleated pair of pants.

Forum List

Back