Defying the DeSantis Free State

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
Florida member of the GOP wants teachers to wear microphones while teaching.

Sounds like something straight out of China.

"Republican state legislators in Florida are mulling passing a bill that would force teachers to wear microphones in class so that parents could monitor the lessons they're teaching students."

"CBS News reports that the legislation is being pitched by Florida State Rep. Bob Rommel, who says that he believes that teachers can be monitored constantly without any infringements on privacy."

"Republican state legislators in Florida are mulling passing a bill that would force teachers to wear microphones in class so that parents could monitor the lessons they're teaching students."

"CBS News reports that the legislation is being pitched by Florida State Rep. Bob Rommel, who says that he believes that teachers can be monitored constantly without any infringements on privacy."

I don't know why the teachers need to wear microphones. Sound-enabled cameras in the classrooms should be fine.

I didn't see in the article where they also want camera's in each classroom.

This is a very free state, yep if a business wants to protect their employee's they cannot.

Other than medicinal marijuana the rest is illegal.

You cannot wipe your ass without sending a sample to desanto etc, etc, etc, etc.

He thinks he can override the SCOTUS on the mandate for health care worker's. I hope he is prepared to pay up the Medicare and Medicaid money lost. Oh, that's right he took billions from Biden, he can use those funds.

And to think I voted for this fucked up mother fucker. I cannot stand the sight of him much less his whiny little voice.

Imagine having to face a daily barrage of calls from parents who want to scream at you for something you might have said during a long 8 hour day of babysitting their shitty kids. I'd tell them to fuck off.

If they did more teaching than babysitting there wouldn't be as many calls ... :thup:

Which principle matches up with with a Chinese-style tyranny, and which matches up with what should be expected of a free society? (Hint: See George Orwell's Animal Farm.)
  • Parents are entitled to know what their children are being taught and how they are being treated, in government-run schools paid for by taxes imposed on those parents.
  • Government, run, taxpayer-funded schools have every rights to teach children's whatever they will, and to do whatever they want to children, and it is none of the parents' business. In fact, for parents to express concern over what schools are teaching their children is a form of “domestic terrorism”.

Which principle matches up with with a Chinese-style tyranny, and which matches up with what should be expected of a free society? (Hint: See George Orwell's Animal Farm.)
  • Parents are entitled to know what their children are being taught and how they are being treated, in government-run schools paid for by taxes imposed on those parents.
  • Government, run, taxpayer-funded schools have every rights to teach children's whatever they will, and to do whatever they want to children, and it is none of the parents' business. In fact, for parents to express concern over what schools are teaching their children is a form of “domestic terrorism”.
Nothing sacred eh comrade?

I didn't see in the article where they also want camera's in each classroom.

This is a very free state, yep if a business wants to protect their employee's they cannot.

Other than medicinal marijuana the rest is illegal.

You cannot wipe your ass without sending a sample to desanto etc, etc, etc, etc.

He thinks he can override the SCOTUS on the mandate for health care worker's. I hope he is prepared to pay up the Medicare and Medicaid money lost. Oh, that's right he took billions from Biden, he can use those funds.

And to think I voted for this fucked up mother fucker. I cannot stand the sight of him much less his whiny little voice.

I'm sure he doesn't think much of you either.

Nothing sacred eh comrade?

Once again, one really has to be very suspicious of the motives of anyone who wants to keep parents in the dark about what is being done to their children. That •NEVER• indicates a good motive. What are you up to, that you want to keep in the dark?

You surely will not admit to it, and it's against the rules of this forum to come out and say what it seems to indicate about your intent.

I remember everything I have ever learned. I was on the autism spectrum before there was such a thing. My teachers loved me.

Uh Yeah ... That's kind of an empty statement when you wouldn't remember it if you hadn't learned it in the first place.
The ability to actually use what you learned and know to make a more reasonable statement might be worth a bit more ... :thup:

Forum List

Back