Defund the police

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
As a Liberal, I rarely agree with the GOP, but they are correct on this one. The left wing's "defund the police" mantra is a loser from the get-go. If you folks on the left wing want to emphasize making the police less militaristic and more community oriented, then find a new label for it, you picked a really dumb one this time around.

Defund the police is a mantra by a small majority it will never sail and cops can still slaughter Americans without justification or judicial intervention. I hope this makes you happier, until it happens to yous...enjoy your subjugation.

Defund the police is only a diversion from the true goal of abolishing the police. In fact, they're coming right out and saying abolish the police now. This is a policy favored by Democrats and criminals. The American people deserve better. MAGA

Defund the police is a mantra by a small majority it will never sail and cops can still slaughter Americans without justification or judicial intervention. I hope this makes you happier, until it happens to yous...enjoy your subjugation.
A, "Small Majority".
That's some classic moonglow.

I searched for the average salary of a cop in Chicago, a place far more dangerous than any city in Canada and in which I would bet all my worldly possessions a place far more dangerous for cops. They make about $65k, in Toronto it's about $82k, and we have a great number of them making much more, especially the plain clothed division who have decimated our civil liberties and in turn our economy while being less unaccountable than the Stasi or Gestapo.

In Canada, I say cut salaries, cut plain clothed officers and hire more uniformed officers, while saving money. Also reform H.R departments. I also think the Ontario Police Act an Act that defends the indefensible officers, would shock Americans. It needs to be updated with a society that is more civilized and free, less focused on Big Brother and defending bad apples at all costs.

We have criminals on our police forces, who once caught, stay on the payroll for many years while trying to have them fired, many making six figures and full benefits, taking trips, even one guy sending a letter mocking the police chief for his free cash. This has to be reformed drastically. You get rid of bad apples immediately, our system of creepy covert Canadians does not.

I don't see the same big budget issues in the U.S that we face, though I know our TPS work with NYPD, OPP work with Cali. cops etc. RCMP with FBI. Which has always worried me that the worst approach your police could take is to copy our creepy police methods and system, while making it near impossible to get rid of bad apples. Other than this, I don't think your cops are overpaid, at least not in dangerous cities. Like intelligence agencies though, you should reconsider how you interact with you "allies". We have different systems for a reason, don't think the differences are even deeper than you imagine them. You are free, you defend your constitution, our police disregard our liberties for benefit of themselves and their agency.

It's up to local municipalities to vote accordingly and fund their issues as they see fit. I don't think uniformed officers, at least from what I've read salary-wise; is an issue in America.

We need some serious police reform in this country. The majority of what they do is done only to justify their crappy jobs. We could defund that part and no one would know the difference.

The dumb-a$$ Dems gave the Pubs one helluva lot of ammunition when they signed on to this Defend-the-Police idiocy.

Local, regional and national leaders amongst the Dem Elites mistakenly paid that faction far too much deference and moral support for their own good.

It didn't help that the Marxist Gang-of-Four got out in front of it and joined-in before Pelosi and Schumer and the DNC could muzzle them again.

Nowadays, even Rump is running 911-not-responding commercials; the Pub counter-punch is making headway with Middle Class White America.

The idiot Dems have lost the high-ground on Law Enforcement; therefore, they've lost the high ground on the Rule-of-Law, which they owned until very recently.

To those who stutter: "Defund-the-police doesn't really mean defund-the-police", well... "If you have to explain your point, you've already lost the argument."

I mean... honest to God... how stupid and $hit-for-brains do you have to be, to lose the Rule-of-Law argument to the Orange Baboon-God?

You goddamned Dems make me sick... you're every bit as bad as the friggin' Pubs... just in different ways... wake-up and fix this - if you can - before November.

Fools.

Last edited:
As a Liberal, I rarely agree with the GOP, but they are correct on this one. The left wing's "defund the police" mantra is a loser from the get-go. If you folks on the left wing want to emphasize making the police less militaristic and more community oriented, then find a new label for it, you picked a really dumb one this time around.
Why is wanting the police to be less like the military and more like, well, police "dumb"?

DEFUND THE POLICE: U.S. Marshals find 39 missing children in Georgia.

1598656926501.png

US Marshal Liberates her from hell.​

The U.S. Marshals Service worked with local authorities rescued 26 missing children and ensured the safe location of 13 others in Georgia.

Authorities arrested nine scum bags, many of whom had multiple arrest warrants for charges including sex trafficking, kidnapping, registered sex offender violations, drugs and weapons possession.

The youngest child was just 3 years old, and, while many had been gone for several weeks, one was missing for two years before being rescued.

GOOD: US Marshals Rescue Another 25 Missing, Trafficked Children.

Continuing to work alongside state and local officials the U.S. Marshals Service announced over the weekend it had rescued another 25 missing and endangered children from Ohio.

The missing children, between the ages of 13 and 18, were found in Cleveland, East Cleveland, Euclid, Willoughby, and even Miami, Florida, WOIO-TV reported.

“These are kids that have been abused, neglected,” said U.S. Marshal Pete Elliott. “Some involved in human trafficking. Sometimes, the situations they — they go to, believe it or not, maybe better than the situations they left from. We’ve had some cases where the mother and/or father, or both, may have been prostituting their own child.”

These rescues, which come on the heels of yet another success by the U.S. Marshals Service, aren’t of “Operation Safety Net,” an initiative that will continue for a few more weeks, according to officers involved in the process.

Yet, we are supposed to "defund" this good work to appease felons, looters, assualters and arsonists?

The left wing's "defund the police" mantra is a loser from the get-go.
The arguments of the police brotherhood are of course in favor of more money as opposed to less money.

The calls to "defund the police" are not all from the left. True conservatives cannot voice such an unqualified approval for a progressively well-funded police state.

A proper AUDIT into the governance, accountancy, and finances of police departments in rioting jurisdictions is what really needs to take place.

Obviously some very poor financial decisions have been made, and continue to be made by persons in charge of those police departments, which will without doubt have to be redressed severely.

Biden's America

‘We Hope They Die:’ Protesters cheer a shooting ambush of sheriff’s deputies in L.A.

No one other than the shooter is responsible for the gunfire ambush Saturday of two Los Angeles County sheriff’s deputies as they sat in their patrol car. But the same can’t be said for the protesters who blocked the entrance to the hospital where the two are being treated, and chanted “we hope they die.” The latter is a cultural poison nurtured by the left-wing anti-police movement sweeping the country. . . .
Left Denies their Frankenstein
Democratic mayor Eric Garcetti called the chants and protests at the hospital “unacceptable” and “abhorrent,” but he and other Democrats need to do more to condemn and ostracize these protesters. Democrats may fear the wrath of Black Lives Matter, but the backlash elsewhere in America will be far greater if pleasure at cop killing becomes common on the left.
Left Assassinating Cops
Policing reform is impossible amid a war on police. Mr. Garcetti and other mayors should abandon their cuts to law-enforcement budgets and express regular solidarity for cops on the beat. Without such a signal, police will continue to retreat from enforcing the law in crime-ridden neighborhoods, and those who suffer most will be the law-abiding in the likes of Compton and Flatbush.
Their real target is us, the police get in their way.

Authorities arrested nine scum bags, many of whom had multiple arrest warrants for charges including sex trafficking, kidnapping, registered sex offender violations, drugs and weapons possession.
The U.S. Marshal shit has got to go. They make a federal felony case out of a civil child custody dispute. The whole sex offender "registration" system has got to go, too. Some dude's mugshot has to be in the local sheriff's database so that every whore in the district can salivate over it, and file additional charges on parochial interpretations of the technicalities of some statute or another without respect to the Constitution. The drug and weapons "possession" charges have to be thrown out as well. Cops gotta learn to catch the druggers in the deal or lose their case in court. Finally, the possession of firearms is a right, not a crime. Are we done with the U.S. Marshals yet?
“These are kids that have been abused, neglected,” said U.S. Marshal Pete Elliott.
If the kids are enrolled in school at the appropriate age, catch the bus and arrive at arrive at school without fresh bruises all over, why do we need the feds in the first place?

Forum List

Back