Defund the Police: An Issue That Will Divide Blacks.

The majority of blacks in the country support defunding.

Most blacks love the blame game, they will quickly and thoughtlessly go right to anything they can blame anything they can on. Even when they commit crimes they blame cops for arresting them. The systemic racism made them have a shitty life despite them never doing anything to improve it. They are on welfare and ghetto dope head trash and the country is racist because they can't have a house that costs 250,000 dollars. Anything and everything they can do or say to blame someone else they will not hesitate to say.

The few blacks that are smart enough to not break laws and have personal responsibility are few and far between.

A coupla points:

One, I don't mind too much that Cori Bush or any other elected official at the national level has personal security guards, and I assume there are provisions for that. As long as it isn't too over the top in terms of cost.

Two, these days I wonder how many senators and representatives DON'T receive death threats sometimes. No matter what you say or which side you're on, somebody is not going to like whatever your pov is and there are too many people out there who might take a shot at you.

Three, if there have been cops that have threatened her then she needs to prefer charges against them.

Four, the surveys I've seen all show a preference among the black community for MORE police, not less. As in 70-80%, or sometimes even higher. The Left may want to implement alternative strategies to armed police, and that's fine but not at the expense of your police force. Fewer cops out there equates to more crime.

A coupla points:

One, I don't mind too much that Cori Bush or any other elected official at the national level has personal security guards, and I assume there are provisions for that. As long as it isn't too over the top in terms of cost.

Two, these days I wonder how many senators and representatives DON'T receive death threats sometimes. No matter what you say or which side you're on, somebody is not going to like whatever your pov is and there are too many people out there who might take a shot at you.

Three, if there have been cops that have threatened her then she needs to prefer charges against them.

Four, the surveys I've seen all show a preference among the black community for MORE police, not less. As in 70-80%, or sometimes even higher. The Left may want to implement alternative strategies to armed police, and that's fine but not at the expense of your police force. Fewer cops out there equates to more crime.
You're far too non-partisan for this site. Go away!!!

kidding

Meathead you can EASILY tell by the videos of her that she is stupid and insane--defunding the police is UNDENIABLY stupid---they think with their emotions and not their brains = that's why their murder/etc rate is so high
..and she is ugly

The majority of blacks in the country support defunding.

Most blacks love the blame game, they will quickly and thoughtlessly go right to anything they can blame anything they can on. Even when they commit crimes they blame cops for arresting them. The systemic racism made them have a shitty life despite them never doing anything to improve it. They are on welfare and ghetto dope head trash and the country is racist because they can't have a house that costs 250,000 dollars. Anything and everything they can do or say to blame someone else they will not hesitate to say.

The few blacks that are smart enough to not break laws and have personal responsibility are few and far between.

Left wing newsweak disagrees

Her HYPOCRACY EXPOSED and accidentally FINDS a private security money trail back to her Campaign, so obvious that the DOJ is seriously investigating it now.
Don't be surprised if the results show that these private security firms are all friends and or relatives.

Forum List

Back