Definition of the term "walk back".

He didn't walk-back anything. They just had him on CNN saying "no I meant what I said."
But when he said he meant why he said he also denied that he meant what he said. He walks it back as he says it — simultaneously.

But, don’t tell the President. He hasn’t yet been told what to think and he sure can’t remember what he just said.

To "walk something back" is to attempt to explain a prior statement in a way that fundamentally changes its meaning. "[Putin] has to go," is "walked back" to mean, "[Putin] must remove his forces from Ukraine." See?

It is fundamentally different from saying, "The person mis-spoke," which is usually true with President Biden, but it acknowledges an error, which he is not willing to do publicly.

I am both puzzled and appalled that the Leftists who post here cannot make simple distinctions that normal, rational people make every day. For example,

If I criticize a person who is a BIPOC, that does not mean that I presume all BIPOC's are deficient in the same way, or that I hate anybody, either the person criticized or others of the same demographic. Leftists just don't get it.

Conversely, if a positive statement is made about someone, that does NOT mean that the speaker supports everything the person has ever done or tried to do.

V. Putin is a political genius. There, I said it. It is true. It does not mean that I like what he does with his political acumen, or that I love him, or that he is a military genius or anything else. It means what it says.

Why can't Leftists figure this out? Are they truly this stupid?
No they are just lying traitor scum.

I did address it.

Keep stepping on that rake, asswipe.
Explain how this addresses the topic of the thread. Here is your post in it's entirety, Dumbass.

Thinking how you can keep Trump out of Leavenworth?

But when he said he meant why he said he also denied that he meant what he said. He walks it back as he says it — simultaneously.

But, don’t tell the President. He hasn’t yet been told what to think and he sure can’t remember what he just said.
Lol true

There is also a commonly used term....."You can't walk back from that".......I fear that term may be used regarding a Biden's gaff before he is done.

Forum List

Back