Define Justice In America

Sonny Clark

Diamond Member
Dec 12, 2014
Gadsden Alabama
OK folks, lets take a close look at the judicial system in America, shall we. We have the largest prison population in the known world, WHY? We have different punishments for the exact same crime. We place innocent citizens in our prisons and jails based on circumstantial evidence. Proof of guilt is NOT required in order to place citizens behind bars.

NOTE:

(1) Jailhouse snitches
(2) Planted evidence
(3) Perjury
(4) False witnesses
(5) Unable to afford a proper defense
(6) Separate treatment and punishment depending on wealth, social status, influence, and title
(7) Omitting evidence beneficial to the defense
(8) Judicial corruption

In the U.S., you are NOT innocent until proven guilty, as some assume. Basically, in the eyes of our present system, you are guilty until you can prove your innocence.

95% of guilty verdicts are by way of a GUILTY PLEA. The vast majority of GUILTY PLEAS are for crimes far less serious than the one that was actually committed - otherwise, why would be perpetrator plead guilty.

People who are factually innocent are entitled to DEMAND a jury trial (see the Constitution). In a JURY TRIAL, 12 people must UNANIMOUSLY conclude that the accused is GUILTY BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT. Not some lawyer and not some judge. Twelve people.

Yeah, there are a few "innocent" people who are convicted, but it's rare and it's front page news.

I am a big fan of the Innocence Project, but even then don't claim that on a percentage basis there are a lot of innocent people behind bars. It is a small smattering.

If you want to worry about something, worry about the fact that fewer than 10% of reported crimes end up with anyone actually going to jail. There are a lot of bad fukkers out there who should be incarcerated.

95% of guilty verdicts are by way of a GUILTY PLEA. The vast majority of GUILTY PLEAS are for crimes far less serious than the one that was actually committed - otherwise, why would be perpetrator plead guilty.

People who are factually innocent are entitled to DEMAND a jury trial (see the Constitution). In a JURY TRIAL, 12 people must UNANIMOUSLY conclude that the accused is GUILTY BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT. Not some lawyer and not some judge. Twelve people.

Yeah, there are a few "innocent" people who are convicted, but it's rare and it's front page news.

I am a big fan of the Innocence Project, but even then don't claim that on a percentage basis there are a lot of innocent people behind bars. It is a small smattering.

If you want to worry about something, worry about the fact that fewer than 10% of reported crimes end up with anyone actually going to jail. There are a lot of bad fukkers out there who should be incarcerated.

Estimates are that one in five cases involve police perjury. In other words, cops lying about something to insure that evidence is admissible, or just lying about what they saw, heard, or found. That would seem to indicate that at least one in five convicted individuals have at least some doubt about their guilt.

But not for you. It seems you are a firm believer in a system that is obviously failing. You won’t even consider any alternatives, because the only thing that matters is punishing people, and if some are innocent, well they’re probably guilty of something.

"Estimates are..."

Are you fucking kidding me? With an outrageous claim like that, you'd. better come up with a REPUTABLE STUDY to back it up.

Is that the same as "Estimates are that one in four college co-eds will be sexually assaulted before they graduate"?

My bullshit meter is in the red zone.

"Estimates are..."

Are you fucking kidding me? With an outrageous claim like that, you'd. better come up with a REPUTABLE STUDY to back it up.

Is that the same as "Estimates are that one in four college co-eds will be sexually assaulted before they graduate"?

Ok. It’s called Testilying, and cops themselves, the commanders, and the lawyers all say it happens, but how much is what is debated.

Police perjury - Wikipedia

The one in five is the result of a survey of lawyers, and Judges, you know, the people who try the cases, and is disputed, but nobody knows how many in reality.

Police perjury: It's called 'testilying'

I use one in five, because the police can’t prove it isn’t happening. And it sounds reasonable when you consider the testimony of cops when you sit in even traffic court for a single day. The cop tells the same story every single time. Every single time, it’s the same practiced story, and that is improbable to the extreme.

Lawyers have been talking about it for years. I’m not surprised you haven’t heard about it. Controlling the Cops; Accomplices To Perjury

I could post more links. Reasonable Suspicion: Are Police Lying in Use of Force Cases?

A lot more. But in the end, you won’t believe it. Even cops, like the Chiefs of the NYPD and the LAPD who admit that it is happening, and a widespread problem, are probably anti cop in your warped world view. The truth is that most cops are actually Felons. That is to say they have committed Felony crimes, like Perjury, which makes them bad guys. Now, bad guys are the reason we have cops, right? In a lot of the “drug” cases the cops claim that the suspect dropped the bag of marijuana. So for a misdemeanor possession charge, the cop is willing to commit a Felony. I might be willing to lie under oath, but not for a puddly assed little thing, but the cops are.

It isn’t rare. It’s happening today. Cops are arresting someone, or writing a ticket, because they want to make quota, or just get it over with. They might think they’re doing the right thing, you know, getting the baddies off the street before they commit murder or rape. But if you lie, commit perjury, a felony, then aren’t you a baddie too?

• Banned
"Estimates are..."

Ok. It’s called Testilying, and cops themselves, the commanders, and the lawyers all say it happens, but how much is what is debated.

Police perjury - Wikipedia

The one in five is the result of a survey of lawyers, and Judges, you know, the people who try the cases, and is disputed, but nobody knows how many in reality.

Police perjury: It's called 'testilying'

I use one in five, because the police can’t prove it isn’t happening. And it sounds reasonable when you consider the testimony of cops when you sit in even traffic court for a single day. The cop tells the same story every single time. Every single time, it’s the same practiced story, and that is improbable to the extreme.

Lawyers have been talking about it for years. I’m not surprised you haven’t heard about it. Controlling the Cops; Accomplices To Perjury

I could post more links. Reasonable Suspicion: Are Police Lying in Use of Force Cases?

A lot more. But in the end, you won’t believe it. Even cops, like the Chiefs of the NYPD and the LAPD who admit that it is happening, and a widespread problem, are probably anti cop in your warped world view. The truth is that most cops are actually Felons. That is to say they have committed Felony crimes, like Perjury, which makes them bad guys. Now, bad guys are the reason we have cops, right? In a lot of the “drug” cases the cops claim that the suspect dropped the bag of marijuana. So for a misdemeanor possession charge, the cop is willing to commit a Felony. I might be willing to lie under oath, but not for a puddly assed little thing, but the cops are.

It isn’t rare. It’s happening today. Cops are arresting someone, or writing a ticket, because they want to make quota, or just get it over with. They might think they’re doing the right thing, you know, getting the baddies off the street before they commit murder or rape. But if you lie, commit perjury, a felony, then aren’t you a baddie too?
images3N93SZPZ.jpg

Forum List

Back