Defensive use of guns.

All ready did most....same applies to any right that requires a civil suit to legally regress a public over reach. But keep trying, the SC has upheld them just like it did the 2@. It is not absolute and you have to qualify. Not my fault you can’t read.
No.

You do not have to pay a fee or meet any qualification for 4th or 5th Amendment rights. The fact that the government might take you to court or that you may contest al illegal search is irrelevant. It is the government that must assure their agents do not violate those rights it is not the citizen's responsibility.

No.

You do not have to pay a fee or meet any qualification for 4th or 5th Amendment rights. The fact that the government might take you to court or that you may contest al illegal search is irrelevant. It is the government that must assure their agents do not violate those rights it is not the citizen's responsibility.
Ever said you HAD to pay a fee illiterate. It’s not my fault you can’t read.

No.

You have everything backassward . Since when would you illegally search and seize the government.

Anyone can meet on private property for any reason and there is nothing required
Haha
you’re foolish. You just qualified where you can meet without a permit where one is required in public. You are quite the slow one. Rights are NOT absolute.

There are numerous restrictions on free speech dumbo .
Here are 10, free speech is not absolute. It’s subject to being qualified.

Last edited:
Ever said you HAD to pay a fee illiterate. It’s not my fault you can’t read.
There are no qualifications for any right other than being a citizen or resident and for some attaining the age of majority.

PERIOD.

And you said that there aren't any rights that don't have qualifications AND/OR fees and you are 100% wrong on both

Haha
you’re foolish. You just qualified where you can meet without a permit where one is required in public. You are quite the slow one. Rights are NOT absolute.

So now it's restrictions and not qualifications and /or fees?

Way to move the goal posts.

You have yet to tell me what qualifications a person has to meet to exercise any of his rights. And since you said there are not rights that don't require qualifications and /or payments you still need to tell me what rights require payments

So all you have is that you might have to get a permit to use public property FYI that is not a qualification for freedom of speech or assembly as it only applies to the use of public property for any reason.

What qualifications are required for the free practice of religion?

What qualifications are required for any right other than for some being a US citizen or resident or the attainment of the age of majority. Even foreigners have 1st, 4th and 5th amendment rights in this country

And don't try to use the word restrictions because because that isn't the topic of this issue. The topic is requiring a person tp pay to exercise a constitutional right is unconstitutional. Therefore requiring a person to pay for classes and permits in order to exercise any right is 100% unconstitutional.

Last edited:
Haha

You don't always need a permit to meet in public either dipshit.

Just the other day I had lunch with 6 friends in a public park NO PERMIT REQUIRED for us to assemble there.

And now you use the word restrictions instead of qualifications because you finally realized that no one has to meet any qualifications to exercise their rights

That’s part of qualifying. Public, non violent etc, you don’t need a permit…..hence, and/or as there are times when you do. It’s whatever you qualify for. You think you’re rights are absolute with no restrictions ? You’re out to lunch.

I don’t know why you keep this BS up.

Free speech, freedom of religion, freedom from improper searches and seizures. There’s three right there. And you don’t need a permit, or have to pay anything to exercise any of them.
Who said you needed a permit for all, all the time ? Now you’re making up shit.

Just the other day I had lunch with 6 friends in a public park NO PERMIT REQUIRED for us to assemble there.

And now you use the word restrictions instead of qualifications because you finally realized that no one has to meet any qualifications to exercise their rights
Wrong, you need to qualify for ANY OF YOUR RIGHTS.
NAME ONE RIGHT THAT HAS NO QUALIFYING RESTRICTIONS……JUST ONE.

You can’t read you. You need to qualify for everyone of them.
It’s called voter registration and proof of eligibility , permits to gather and age restrictions for EVERYONE OF THEM. along with established residency proof. Now take a reading class. Search and seizure is only protected by civil suit...lawyers and legal filings of regress aren’t free.and /or means if it isn’t already establish, you’ll have to pay for it.
You ARE a moron. They are all rights that the Bill of Right absolutely prohibits the federal government from interfering with.

So now it's restrictions and not qualifications and /or fees?

Way to move the goal posts.

You have yet to tell me what qualifications a person has to meet to exercise any of his rights. And since you said there are not rights that don't require qualifications and /or payments you still need to tell me what rights require payments

So all you have is that you might have to get a permit to use public property FYI that is not a qualification for freedom of speech or assembly as it only applies to the use of public property for any reason.

What qualifications are required for the free practice of religion?

What qualifications are required for any right other than for some being a US citizen or resident or the attainment of the age of majority. Even foreigners have 1st, 4th and 5th amendment rights in this country

And don't try to use the word restrictions because because that isn't the topic of this issue. The topic is requiring a person tp pay to exercise a constitutional right is unconstitutional. Therefore requiring a person to pay for classes and permits in order to exercise any right is 100% unconstitutional.
Well, you could take a reading course, in English this time.

That’s part of qualifying. Public, non violent etc, you don’t need a permit…..hence, and/or as there are times when you do. It’s whatever you qualify for. You think you’re rights are absolute with no restrictions ? You’re out to lunch.

Shithead....the permit for public protests are simply because a public space is available to all of the public, but everyone can't use it at the same fucking time, you dunce......so you get the permit to reserve the space, and to give the town, or city, the ability to provide public work and police support to the event....it isn't a restriction, it is simply trying to accommodate people who may want to use the same space at the same time.

Wrong.

And there you go again trying to sneak in restrictions because you can't list any so called qualifications or fees involved that are required to exercise any right

Forum List

Back