Defensive use of guns.

Ha ha,
we already do. Name one right you don’t have to be qualified and/or pay for….Name one, go ahead.
Free speech, freedom of religion, freedom from improper searches and seizures. There’s three right there. And you don’t need a permit, or have to pay anything to exercise any of them.

Last edited:
Free speech, freedom of religion, freedom from improper searches and seizures. There’s three right there. And you don’t need a permit, or have to pay anything to exercise any of them.
You can’t read you. You need to qualify for everyone of them.
It’s called voter registration and proof of eligibility , permits to gather and age restrictions for EVERYONE OF THEM. along with established residency proof. Now take a reading class. Search and seizure is only protected by civil suit...lawyers and legal filings of regress aren’t free.and /or means if it isn’t already establish, you’ll have to pay for it.

So tell me how do you "qualify" to for the free practice of religion or freedom of speech?

How do you "qualify for 4th, 5th and 6th Amendment rights?

Better yet why don't you tell me all the "qualifications" required for every right enumerated in the Bill of Rights that aren't merely being a citizen or resident or attaining the age of majority

and don't forget to list all the fees and payments you say are required.
You need permits to gather in large groups. Your speech is highly regulated....regulations all stipulate what qualify you. ALL religions have to qualify for tax exempt status. Otherwise, it’s not even considered a religion administratively .You need to register to vote
NONE of your rights are absolute....all are subject to qualification, all are regulated. If you can’t already prove your status, you will have to pay for that proof. Hence and/or....you’re wrong again.

Last edited:
You need permits to gather in large groups. Your speech is highly regulated....regulations all stipulate what qualify you. ALL religions have to qualify for tax exempt status. Otherwise, it’s not even considered a religion administratively .You need to register to vote
NONE of your rights are absolute....all are subject to qualification, all are regulated. If you can’t already prove your status, you will have to pay for that proof. Hence and/or....you’re wrong again.
No you only need permits to use public property. You can rent a private venue and have as many people as you want attend.

And registering to vote is FREE

So will you finally admit that rights really have no costs or fees imposed on the and the only so called qualifications are age based for some rights and there are no qualifications for most

Photo IDs are free ? Laughable.
You need an ID for more things than voting it is not a specific fee to vote.

I guess you just don't understand that any fees placed on voting rights are poll taxes and are unconstitutional

I already quote the post where you said ALL rights have qualifications and/or costs and they really don't
That’s a lie. No where did I say all rights cost monies. I said you have to qualify and/ or pay for it....
Geesus , try to get a grip on reading foolish.

That’s a lie. No where did I say all rights cost monies. I said you have to qualify and/ or pay for it....
Geesus , try to get a grip on reading foolish.
AND/OR

And you are just flat out wrong and since you cannot list these fees AND/OR "qualifications" for each right you are proven wrong.

No you only need permits to use public property. You can rent a private venue and have as many people as you want attend.
That’s part of qualifying stupid. You need a private venue to practice the right to assembly without a permit. Ha ha, you guys are so stupid. “ you can rent” hence and / or cost you monies.

Stop arguing and revealing your ignorance.

That’s part of qualifying stupid. You need a private venue to practice the right to assembly without a permit. Ha ha, you guys are so stupid. “ you can rent” hence and / or cost you monies.

Stop arguing and revealing your ignorance.
No it isn't because no one is required to assemble on PUBLIC PROPERTY

People are absolutely free to assemble without obtaining permits PERIOD

AND/OR

And you are just flat out wrong and since you cannot list these fees AND/OR "qualifications" for each right you are proven wrong.
You can’t even quote me directly.....now you’re making up your own shit.
There are no rights you don’t have to qualify for stooooopid.
The and/ or goes with the costs incurred if you can’t show proof of qualification. Geese’s, how dumb are you. You don’t even know what the conjunctions “ and/ or “ mean do you.

You can’t even quote me directly.....now you’re making up your own shit.
There are no rights you don’t have to qualify for stooooopid.
The and/ or goes with the costs incurred if you can’t show proof of qualification. Geese’s, how dumb are you. You don’t even know what the conjunctions “ and/ or “ mean do you.
I quoted the EXACT post to you yesterday

But here it is again

Ha ha,
we already do. Name one right you don’t have to be qualified and/or pay for….Name one, go ahead.

People are absolutely free to assemble without obtaining permits PERIOD
Idiot, it depends upon the size, location...AND PURPOSE of the assembly.
Onlynif it meets those criteria can you assemble stupid. Right to assemble is REGULATED and you can’t any size assemble anywhere for any purpose dumbo. It’s no different then any other right.

You can’t read you. You need to qualify for everyone of them.
It’s called voter registration and proof of eligibility , permits to gather and age restrictions for EVERYONE OF THEM. along with established residency proof. Now take a reading class. Search and seizure is only protected by civil suit...lawyers and legal filings of regress aren’t free.and /or means if it isn’t already establish, you’ll have to pay for it.
No you don't.

You have yet to tell me what qualifications are required for the First , 4th, 5th, 6th 7th ........ etc. amendment rights

No you don't.

You have yet to tell me what qualifications are required for the First , 4th, 5th, 6th 7th ........ etc. amendment rights
All ready did most....same applies to any right that requires a civil suit to legally regress a public over reach. But keep trying, the SC has upheld them just like it did the 2@. It is not absolute and you have to qualify. Not my fault you can’t read.

Idiot, it depends upon the size, location...AND PURPOSE of the assembly.
Onlynif it meets those criteria can you assemble stupid. Right to assemble is REGULATED and you can’t any size assemble anywhere for any purpose dumbo. It’s no different then any other right.
No it doesn't.

Anyone can meet on private property for any reason and there is nothing required

So unless you can prove exactly what is required and how much it costs you have nothing

New Topics

Forum List

Back