Defensive use of guns.

A lot of babble. Now just post the 2@.
“A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.”

The founding Fathers confirmed the right of the people to bear arms and I proved that with just a few of the many quotes by them and you call what they confirm babble ? I'll stick to what the founders said and not some random troll on social media.

you’re trolling aren’t you.
. When you register, you need to show proof of qualification.
You do know what and/or means dumbo. Maybe not. All states require proof and most legal IDs. Are they free ? Absolutely not.

You aren’t that bright are you ? Free speech is restricted and larger assembly needs a permit. Illegal search and seizure ? Get real dumbo. Any law enforcement agency can only be held accountable for such actions by legal regress….you need a lawyer and legal action in the form of civil suits to hold public officials accountable. You are a novice.

foolish, your one phone call is a lawyer, otherwise you’ll have little chance without it.

Geesus, you really didn’t expect to win this debate. You’re just trolling.
So just reaching the age of majority is qualification now?

But you just don't want a person to show an ID to buy a gun do you?

You are utterly disingenuous.

And you don't need a permits to assemble on private property do you?

So tell me exactly what "qualifications" you want to impose on the second and then we can impose those same "qualifications" on every other right

So just reaching the age of majority is qualification now?

But you just don't want a person to show an ID to buy a gun do you?

You are utterly disingenuous.

And you don't need a permits to assemble on private property do you?

So tell me exactly what "qualifications" you want to impose on the second and then we can impose those same "qualifications" on every other right
Read the Heller amendment fool. Heller had to qualify to possess a firearm. Don’t be an idiot.
EVERYONE has to qualify for all their rights.

Ha ha
You don’t know what “ and / or “ means ?
If you don’t understand, I’ll give you a lesson.
Name one right you don’t have to qualify for….
and if you can’t show proof, you’ll then have to pay for the documentation to show it.

Name a right….just one fool….

When criminals know people could be armed, they don't threaten them.
Gee, that logic makes no sense. We are the most heavily armed free nation in the world and have the most firearm deaths. Having guns doesn’t seem to work.

So you finally admit, the CDC never stated your 1.2 million figure, it was Kleck all along, who made that assertion, not the CDC

Prove they tried to bury anything. They found the data they had accumulated was incomplete and inconclusive and flawed, so they filed it away on their website. Kleck made a big broo ha ha about needing a FOI to find it, when in fact he could have Googled it without any fuss or bother, still any publicity stunt to sell your book helps, I suppose.
The CDC stopped their research and buried the result because it didn't support their pre-decided conclusion.

Yes...they are, you idiot....you don't know what you are talking about.

You moron......

Compared to society at large, police officers are very safe on average, and represent a significant deterrent to crime. According to a study in Police Quarterly, police committed an average of 703 crimes (including 113 firearms violations) annually from 2005-2007.[v] With 683,396 full-time law enforcement employees nationwide in 2006, there were about 102 crimes by police per 100,000. That’s a low rate of crime comparedto the U.S. population as a whole, at 3,813 crimes per hundred thousand people, which is 37 times higher than the police crime rate.[vi]
But, concealed carry permit holders are even more law-abiding than government police, on average. According to economist John R. Lott, Ph.D., formerly the chief economist at the United States Sentencing Commission, it is extremely rare for concealed carry permit holders to break the law–it is difficult to think of other groups of adults anywhere in the U.S. nearly as law-abiding.[vii]
For example, in Florida between June 30, 2018, and July 31, 2019, Florida revoked 1,080 concealed handgun permits, including for permit-holder misdemeanors or felonies, with 100 of these revocations eventually being overturned.[viii] This represented an annual revocation rate of 10.4 permits per 100,000.[ix]
In 2018 within Texas (the last year for which data is available), 163 permit holders were
convicted of a misdemeanor or felony, representing a conviction rate of 11.5 per 100,000.[x] Combining the Florida and Texas data, concealed carry permit holders are convicted of misdemeanors and felonies at less than one-sixth the rate for police officers.[xi]
Focusing only on firearms violations, among police, firearms violations occur at a rate of 16.5 per 100,000 officers. Among concealed carry permit holders in Florida and Texas, the firearms violation rate is only 2.4 per 100,000 or one-seventh of the rate for police officers. The data are similar in other states.[xii]

More cherry picking. What about the other 48 states?

Read the Heller amendment fool. Heller had to qualify to possess a firearm. Don’t be an idiot.
EVERYONE has to qualify for all their rights.
So tell me how do you "qualify" to for the free practice of religion or freedom of speech?

How do you "qualify for 4th, 5th and 6th Amendment rights?

Better yet why don't you tell me all the "qualifications" required for every right enumerated in the Bill of Rights that aren't merely being a citizen or resident or attaining the age of majority

and don't forget to list all the fees and payments you say are required.

• In 2017, the FBI reports there were only 298 justifiable homicides involving a private citizen using a firearm. That same year, there were 10,380 criminal gun homicides. Guns were used in 35 criminal homicides for every justifiable homicide.

I've told this story before, but anytime I see someone try to justify getting rid of guns using idiot statistics like what we see from Penelope, I feel compelled to share it again:

On April 14, 2017 (a Friday), my smokin' hot Puerto Rican girlfriend and I were confronted by three armed men while walking to my car after having dinner up near Jacksonville. They were armed with what appeared to be a military bayonet, another large knife and a length of pipe.

All I heard was one of them say, with a thick accent that I couldn't quite place, "No way out, motherfucker."

I had no idea who they were, but the "No way out" comment told me that she and I probably weren't walking away that night.

The guy with the large knife took two steps towards me, and I drew my firearm, a legally carried Kimber Ultra Carry II .45 ACP, not unlike this one (the grips on mine are different):

3200330.jpg

The guy hesitated then said "Won't do shit" and took another step towards us. I fired the gun twice, hitting him in the chest. The assailant with the length of pipe immediately bolted, but the third, the guy with the bayonet, started to come towards us. I turned the gun to him and shouted "DON'T!", but he was undeterred. He took two more steps before I fired again, this time in two sets of two. He was hit in the stomach, the chest and the shoulder. The fourth round was pulled from a door frame which was behind him.

The assailant who fled was never apprehended. The first one I shot was arraigned in his hospital; bed and is still in prison. The third assailant died face down on Rivercoast Drive.

Had I not been armed, I'm confident that we would have been killed or, at the very least, severely injured. The reason we were not is because I was in a position to defend myself and my girlfriend. I applied for, and received, my concealed carry permit in the hopes I would never have to take my gun from its holster. I've done that only twice in my life, actually, and thankfully have only had to pull the trigger in this one instance.

The police took my gun into evidence and I was taken into custody, which I fully expected. My attorney met us at the police station and, about five hours after the incident occurred, I was released without charges.

So, anytime I see someone try to mitigate someone's need for a firearm by talking about the relatively rare instances where a gun is actually used in self defense, I like to say " Fuck you."

Your statistics did nothing to protect me and my loved one. Your statistics did nothing to save my life or the life of my loved one. Had I not been in the position I was in, things would've ended a whole lot differently, and that's just unacceptable to me. Your statistics are great for casual conversation, but they're simple not pertinent in the real world, which can be very ugly and very violent.

I view anyone who would insist I be unarmed as the enemy. Period. Anyone who would remove my right to defend myself is dead to me. Such people are too ignorant and stupid to realize that, if they were being brutally assaulted, I'm the exact person they would want to be there. Of course, if I were, I can't say that they would be someone I'd choose to defend.

I will always be armed. Always. I will always be in a position to defend myself. Always. Gun grabbers like Penelope like to ask "What are you so afraid of?" Well, I suppose I'm not afraid of much, as I won't ever allow myself to be in a position where I am unable to defend myself and my loved ones...

I've told this story before, but anytime I see someone try to justify getting rid of guns using idiot statistics like what we see from Penelope, I feel compelled to share it again:

On April 14, 2017 (a Friday), my smokin' hot Puerto Rican girlfriend and I were confronted by three armed men while walking to my car after having dinner up near Jacksonville. They were armed with what appeared to be a military bayonet, another large knife and a length of pipe.

All I heard was one of them say, with a thick accent that I couldn't quite place, "No way out, motherfucker."

I had no idea who they were, but the "No way out" comment told me that she and I probably weren't walking away that night.

The guy with the large knife took two steps towards me, and I drew my firearm, a legally carried Kimber Ultra Carry II .45 ACP, not unlike this one (the grips on mine are different):

3200330.jpg

The guy hesitated then said "Won't do shit" and took another step towards us. I fired the gun twice, hitting him in the chest. The assailant with the length of pipe immediately bolted, but the third, the guy with the bayonet, started to come towards us. I turned the gun to him and shouted "DON'T!", but he was undeterred. He took two more steps before I fired again, this time in two sets of two. He was hit in the stomach, the chest and the shoulder. The fourth round was pulled from a door frame which was behind him.

The assailant who fled was never apprehended. The first one I shot was arraigned in his hospital; bed and is still in prison. The third assailant died face down on Rivercoast Drive.

Had I not been armed, I'm confident that we would have been killed or, at the very least, severely injured. The reason we were not is because I was in a position to defend myself and my girlfriend. I applied for, and received, my concealed carry permit in the hopes I would never have to take my gun from its holster. I've done that only twice in my life, actually, and thankfully have only had to pull the trigger in this one instance.

The police took my gun into evidence and I was taken into custody, which I fully expected. My attorney met us at the police station and, about five hours after the incident occurred, I was released without charges.

So, anytime I see someone try to mitigate someone's need for a firearm by talking about the relatively rare instances where a gun is actually used in self defense, I like to say " Fuck you."

Your statistics did nothing to protect me and my loved one. Your statistics did nothing to save my life or the life of my loved one. Had I not been in the position I was in, things would've ended a whole lot differently, and that's just unacceptable to me. Your statistics are great for casual conversation, but they're simple not pertinent in the real world, which can be very ugly and very violent.

I view anyone who would insist I be unarmed as the enemy. Period. Anyone who would remove my right to defend myself is dead to me. Such people are too ignorant and stupid to realize that, if they were being brutally assaulted, I'm the exact person they would want to be there. Of course, if I were, I can't say that they would be someone I'd choose to defend.

I will always be armed. Always. I will always be in a position to defend myself. Always. Gun grabbers like Penelope like to ask "What are you so afraid of?" Well, I suppose I'm not afraid of much, as I won't ever allow myself to be in a position where I am unable to defend myself and my loved ones...
What would you have done had all three assailants been armed with guns?

What would you have done had all three assailants been armed with guns?

See...that is the miracle of having your own gun......you don't have to try to physically dominate 3 attackers, and if they have guns, then you having a gun is 100% more important...they can't do anything to you that you can't do to them, increasing the odds that they break off the attack...

Right back at you....what do you do if all 3 have guns and you don't? You doofus.

You mean like this?

Multiple armed men, vs. a woman who has a gun......the criminals ran away.....

This is the exact scenario you described, and what happened? The criminals ran away...

Notice.....one woman, armed with a gun, drives off 3 armed male criminals...

Correct. It may come as a shock to you but that doesn't automatically mean shooting everything that moves.
People with CCWs don’t go around “shooting at everything that moves”. Almost all never even need to pull their weapon, let alone fire it. But bad things happen and being prepared is wise. When I was in the Army, active duty and the reserves, I always carried a Buck Folding Hunter lock blade knife on my belt. It was a tool. One time, I was guarding our vehicles on a public street and a guy came up to me, pulled a Bali-Song knife on me and demanded my money. He was astonished when I pulled my Buck, flipped it open and took a fighting stance. He immediately said “hey man, put the knife away, I don’t want any trouble”. He left the area quickly. That was a typical defensive use of a weapon. It was never reported to the police, but I’m sure he always thought about it before attempting to rob anyone else. Hopefully the incident served as a deterrent.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back