Defensive use of guns.

How does that prove that as a group CC permit holders are more criminal than the rest of society?

Oh yeah it doesn't.
No one in this corner is arguing against qualified people from possessing a firearm arm. It’s the proliferation of firearms among non qualified peoples under the false guise of a constitutional edict that doesn’t exist. Every SC on the firearm question has supported that only those qualified should posses firearms. Every square inch of territory in the United States is regulated for firearm possessions. They’re just outdated given what’s available for firearms now.

John Lott has been so thoroughly discredited, anything his "think tank" comes up with is just not worth my time, and I merely gave an example I found in a 20 seconds internet search, there are thousands more out there in America, sad.
So you can't refute the numbers so you ignore the source. got it

You also haven't proven that CC permit holders are not more law abiding as a group than the rest of the country. You just fall back to the flawed everyone is a criminal in waiting crap

Where did I state they were?
You disagreed with my statement that they are one of the most law abiding groups even though you cannot prove they aren't then you pull out the everyone is a criminal in waiting bullshit and you can't prove that either.

You disagreed with my statement that they are one of the most law abiding groups even though you cannot prove they aren't then you pull out the everyone is a criminal in waiting bullshit and you can't prove that either.
Of course they are law abiding. Who in his right mind would want to act in a way that would jeopardize a qualified right.
That’s why our rights are ALL QUALIFIED.

completely irrelevant as no civilian rifle is select fire
Correct.
The AR15 Democrats and liberals keep screaming about banning is not the AR15 issued to the USAF and then developed into the M16.
Anti-gun loons, in a desperate attempt to gain support for the ban, lie about this, knowing the ignorant among them will never once think to find the truth.

Just another example of how the (D)ishonest prey upon the emotions of the ignorant.

So you can't refute the numbers so you ignore the source. got it

You also haven't proven that CC permit holders are not more law abiding as a group than the rest of the country. You just fall back to the flawed everyone is a criminal in waiting crap
So, you’d agree. Only those with CC permits should be allowed to posses a firearm. They are a much safer group.
So, let’s do away with this bogus, constitutional carry crappolla.

So, you’d agree. Only those with CC permits should be allowed to posses a firearm. They are a much safer group.
So, let’s do away with this bogus, constitutional carry crappolla.
Sure if we require a permit , fees and other expenses as a qualification to exercise any other right.

Correct.
The AR15 Democrats and liberals keep screaming about banning is not the AR15 issued to the USAF and then developed into the M16.
Anti-gun loons, in a desperate attempt to gain support for the ban, lie about this, knowing the ignorant among them will never once think to find the truth.

Just another example of how the (D)ishonest prey upon the emotions of the ignorant.
Because, the AR15 was first designed to be a weapon of war. Aamof, even now, the m16 training those of us who have served, was training that utilized that 90% of the time the m16 be used in the same manor as the AR15 civilian version…..on semi auto mode.

Maybe more of you should have served.

Sure if we require a permit , fees and other expenses as a qualification to exercise any other right.
Ha ha,
we already do. Name one right you don’t have to be qualified and/or pay for….Name one, go ahead.

Ha ha,
we already do. Name one right you don’t have to be qualified and/or pay for….Name one, go ahead.
Name one right (other than 2nd amendment rights) you have to pay fees and take classes to exercise. I had to take a class pay fees and travel an hour to the closest one of 2 state police barracks that issues permits

I can say that being 18 years old qualifies anyone to own a firearm but that's not what you want is it? No you want people to pay for "training" pay for permits etc. don't you?

So when you support the idea that everyone who wants to exercise any protected right should have to pay for classes, pay for permits etc. let me know.

Last edited:
Name one right (other than 2nd amendment rights) you have to pay fees and take classes to exercise. I had to take a class pay fees and travel an hour to the closest one of 2 state police barracks that issues permits

I can say that being 18 years old qualifies anyone to own a firearm but that's not what you want is it? No you want people to pay for "training" pay for permits etc. don't you?

So when you support the idea that everyone who wants to exercise any protected right should have to pay for classes, pay for permits etc. let me know.
I guess you CAN’T name a right you don’t have to be qualified and/or pay for. It’s no different then access to clean water, freedom of speech, represented in a court of law….you need to be qualified and / PAY FOR IT.

Those of us who served in the military, don’t need to take all those’s courses…you know, they paid us to get shot at.
Best training we ever had.

Go ahead, name a right you don’t have to be qualified or regulated to practice.

Many instances of self defense with firearms never make it into any statistics.

For example in the 1920 timeframe my mother was attacked by a man while she was walking home from work. She had a revolver in her purse and was able to draw it and fire two shots over the attackers head. He ran.

One night while I was at work my daughter heard the alarm going off and walked into the kitchen to find a man halfway through the sliding glass door making entry. She pointed a large caliber revolver at him and he also ran off.

I am not sure if my mother’s experience was ever reported to the police but I know was daughter’s was. Neither made it into any statistics.

The instances that do make it into the statistics are more often those where someone is shot.
Agree 100%.

I still doubt that self-defense by guns is common. It happens, but not frequently.

Forum List

Back