Defensive use of guns.

You missed a bit,
"When the strong man, fully armed, guards his own dwelling, his goods are safe. But when someone stronger attacks him and overcomes him, he takes from him his whole armour in which he trusted, and divides his spoils."
What a barbarous society you must live in.
You missed a bit. You "quoted" a Bible verse in the hopes of making some oddly inappropriate point.

Everyone has the right to self-defense. There is no dispute over that issue except in the mind of the self-hating "social justice warriors" who are offended by their own existence.

Correct. It may come as a shock to you but that doesn't automatically mean shooting everything that moves.
Rather frantic and desperate to suggest that "shooting everything that moves" is what is taking place.

You're welcome to be a victim if you choose to be.

So could the person next to you, and the one next to them, etc. If everyone carried guns, what use is your concealed weapon, when the person next to you, or behind you, pulls their gun and shoots you in the back of your head?

Or if every argument led to this, for example Argument leads to deadly shooting in Orlando, police say
So what? Unlike you I'm not afraid of guns.

The fact is concealed carry permit holders are one of if not the most law abiding groups of people in the country.

Whatever makes you think I'm afraid of guns? I used to own three when it was legal over here to do so. I'm just happy we don't need to be armed to the teeth every time we leave our homes.
You just don't want law abiding citizens to carry them so maybe you're just afraid of everyone

And carrying one concealed weapon is hardly armed to the teeth but at least I have the choice to carry where you don't. You actually like other people making your choices for you.

You just don't want law abiding citizens to carry them so maybe you're just afraid of everyone
That's the point, I don't have to be afraid of everyone. "Law abiding citizens" are law abiding until they pull the trigger...
Three women have been taken into custody after shots were fired at the Brandon Chuck E. Cheese today. Police report there was a fight inside. A security guard tried to move the fight outside. During the scuffle a woman pulled out a gun. She dropped it. A friend picked it up and allegedly fired one shot into the air. She lost the gun and then a few more shots were reportedly fired NOT hitting anyone.

The sheriff’s office said a white Audi crashed into the front of the building while the group was fighting as seen in photos. Two women and a child were taken to TGH with non life-threatening injuries. HCSO said a male driver was also taken to the hospital, but deputies aren’t sure how he was involved with the incident.

That's the point, I don't have to be afraid of everyone. "Law abiding citizens" are law abiding until they pull the trigger...
Three women have been taken into custody after shots were fired at the Brandon Chuck E. Cheese today. Police report there was a fight inside. A security guard tried to move the fight outside. During the scuffle a woman pulled out a gun. She dropped it. A friend picked it up and allegedly fired one shot into the air. She lost the gun and then a few more shots were reportedly fired NOT hitting anyone.

The sheriff’s office said a white Audi crashed into the front of the building while the group was fighting as seen in photos. Two women and a child were taken to TGH with non life-threatening injuries. HCSO said a male driver was also taken to the hospital, but deputies aren’t sure how he was involved with the incident.
ooooh 1 incident

And the everyone is a criminal until they aren't idea is just plain old flawed logic that people who like to be controlled use to justify taking other people's freedoms away

My support comes from the Constitution, you know that pesky little document that tells the Government what they can and can not do, like not infringing on my right to bear arms. Those statistics leave out how many people stop themselves from being a victim by having a firearm and not pulling the trigger.

Maybe you should actually read the constitution.

Your loss

Here we go, told you they'd disagree with you.
How does that prove that as a group CC permit holders are more criminal than the rest of society?

Oh yeah it doesn't.

None of my family has ever been issued an AR-15. No country in the world fields an AR-15.
Maybe not yours. But air force personel were issued some AR15s with select fire early in the Vietnam war…..
Only after the firearm was accepted as the m16 version was the AR15 name applied to the civilian version without select fire. The original AR15 HAD SELECT FIRE.

Maybe not yours. But air force personel were issued some AR15s with select fire early in the Vietnam war…..
Only after the firearm was accepted as the m16 version was the AR15 name applied to the civilian version without select fire. The original AR15 HAD SELECT FIRE.
completely irrelevant as no civilian rifle is select fire

Forum List

Back