Defensive use of guns.

You never had a right to own firearms what you had was a privilege granted by your king and the government. rights cannot be revoked by anyone as they belong to the person.
Another fucking retard with fuck all history knowledge. You're American, your concept of history is piss poor, at best. You've highlighted your bellend history knowledge in one post.

Run along child, do some reading, then come back to the adult forum because you're a prick about history.

Another fucking retard with fuck all history knowledge. You're American, your concept of history is piss poor, at best. You've highlighted your bellend history knowledge in one post.

Run along child, do some reading, then come back to the adult forum because you're a prick about history.
The US government is based on the premise that rights are inherent in each individual and cannot be granted not revoked by any other person or government.

Your government has never operated under any such premise.

You beg for privileges from your government like the fucking dogs you are.

That's just the point. You can just dribble out Constitution, Rights, 2nd Amendment. Theres nothing between your lugs to grasp the whole concept of the gun argument, you've just confirmed it.
Quotes by the founding Fathers confirm the rights of the individual citzen to bear arms. Shall not be infringed, argument over you loons lose.

The US government is based on the premise that rights are inherent in each individual and cannot be granted not revoked by any other person or government.

Your government has never operated under any such premise.

You beg for privileges from your government like the fucking dogs you are.
Yes, but our current administration, like most of our politicians, our deep state, and nearly all of our federal and state politicians, are pawns and puppets of the crown.

I mean hell, look at the mass media, they indoctrinate our society with pro-crown propaganda, and this very forum is infiltrated with common-wealth agents. There are just as many here, as there are from Russia and China, if not more.

Do not under-estimate what he is telling you.

One day ago;

The Rhodes Scholars Guiding Biden’s Presidency​

1664160191682.png

I really don't think the queen or the British Anglo-American ruling elites, had planned for Trump to win. I think that is the source of most of the anti-Trump sentiment in the establishment. IMO.

Blowing this one wide open cost Judge Andrew Napolitano his career, IMO. :sigh2:

If you do a routine search to this day, on most search engines, looking for the terms like GCHQ, or Obama used five eyes to spy on Trump, it is all scrubbed and fact checked now.

:rolleyes:

Yes. In real life. The Violence Policy Center says so.
Your source disagrees with you,
"The reality of self-defense gun use bears no resemblance to the exaggerated claims of the gun lobby and gun industry. The number of justifiable homicides that occur in our nation each year pale in comparison to criminal homicides, let alone gun suicides and fatal unintentional shootings. And contrary to the common stereotype promulgated by the gun lobby, those killed in justifiable homicide incidents don’t always fit the expected profile of an attack by a stranger: in 37.7 percent of the justifiable homicides that occurred in 2015 the persons shot and killed were known to the shooter. The devastation guns inflict on our nation each and every year is clear. In 2016, guns killed more than 38,000 Americans and injured more than 116,000, leaving an untold number of lives traumatized and communities shattered.15 Unexamined claims of the efficacy and frequency of the self-defense use of firearms are the default rationale offered by the gun lobby and gun industry for this unceasing, bloody toll. The idea that firearms are frequently used in self-defense is the primary argument that the gun lobby and firearms industry use to expand the carrying of firearms into an ever-increasing number of public spaces and even to prevent the regulation of military-style semiautomatic assault weapons and high-capacity ammunition magazines. Yet this argument is hollow and the assertions false. When analyzing the most reliable data available, what is most striking is that in a nation of more than 300 million guns, how rarely firearms are used in self-defense."

Yes, but our current administration, like most of our politicians, our deep state, and nearly all of our federal and state politicians, are pawns and puppets of the crown.

I mean hell, look at the mass media, they indoctrinate our society with pro-crown propaganda, and this very forum is infiltrated with common-wealth agents. There are just as many here, as there are from Russia and China, if not more.

Do not under-estimate what he is telling you.

One day ago;

The Rhodes Scholars Guiding Biden’s Presidency​

View attachment 701588

I really don't think the queen or the British Anglo-American ruling elites, had planned for Trump to win. I think that is the source of most of the anti-Trump sentiment in the establishment. IMO.

Blowing this one wide open cost Judge Andrew Napolitano his career, IMO. :sigh2:

If you do a routine search to this day, on most search engines, looking for the terms like GCHQ, or Obama used five eyes to spy on Trump, it is all scrubbed and fact checked now.

:rolleyes:

...and straight down the rabbit hole we go.... You still waiting for JFK jr to turn up in Dealey Plaza?

Same applies to a gun. "They that live by the sword...."
Not at all.

I carry concealed so I could be standing right next to you and you would have no clue I was carrying along with all the other things you have no clue about.

On the other hand;

Luke 11:21 “When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own mansion, his property is safe.”

You missed a bit,
"When the strong man, fully armed, guards his own dwelling, his goods are safe. But when someone stronger attacks him and overcomes him, he takes from him his whole armour in which he trusted, and divides his spoils."
What a barbarous society you must live in.

I carry concealed so I could be standing right next to you and you would have no clue I was carrying
So could the person next to you, and the one next to them, etc. If everyone carried guns, what use is your concealed weapon, when the person next to you, or behind you, pulls their gun and shoots you in the back of your head?

Or if every argument led to this, for example Argument leads to deadly shooting in Orlando, police say

I
Same applies to a gun. "They that live by the sword...."
I legally carry a firearm concealed and have for over a quarter of a century. I never have had a reason to pull my snub nosed revolver and hope I never have. The last thing I ever hope to do is to shoot someone to stop their attack. I don’t need the legal and psychological problems.

I work by the philosophy that if you go looking for trouble it will find you. Unfortunately sometimes trouble goes looking for you. That’s why I carry concealed.

It would be nice if one day I woke up and got a reminder in my email that today is the day I better carry when I go out because some fool is going to attack me. If I got that warning I would just stay home.

So could the person next to you, and the one next to them, etc. If everyone carried guns, what use is your concealed weapon, when the person next to you, or behind you, pulls their gun and shoots you in the back of your head?

Or if every argument led to this, for example Argument leads to deadly shooting in Orlando, police say
That’s like being an expert in the martial arts and someone sneaks up behind you and hits you full force with a baseball bat. It happens but not all that often. Recently we have seen such attacks on the streets of big blue cities where crime is getting out of control. Hopefully such attacks will not skyrocket but criminals are becoming more bold everyday.

I avoid arguments when I am carrying a weapon. If someone starts one with me I will just walk away even if it makes me look like a coward. If the individual follows and attacks me with the intention of putting me in a hospital for an extended period of time or six feet under and has the ability or a weapon to accomplish this — then I will use my snub nosed revolver to attempt to stop his attack.

I

I legally carry a firearm concealed and have for over a quarter of a century. I never have had a reason to pull my snub nosed revolver and hope I never have. The last thing I ever hope to do is to shoot someone to stop their attack. I don’t need the legal and psychological problems.

I work by the philosophy that if you go looking for trouble it will find you. Unfortunately sometimes trouble goes looking for you. That’s why I carry concealed.

It would be nice if one day I woke up and got a reminder in my email that today is the day I better carry when I go out because some fool is going to attack me. If I got that warning I would just stay home.
So you've never been attacked in 25 years, but carry a gun, just in case someone comes at you frontally to attack you? OK. Whatever makes you feel safe. Do you go out every day as if you were on patrol in a war zone? Do you scan the local vegetation for possible ambushes? Do you spin round every time you hear running footsteps behind you?

According to the Table on p.6, only 1.1% of violent crimes resulted in self-defense by guns.
Many instances of self defense with firearms never make it into any statistics.

For example in the 1920 timeframe my mother was attacked by a man while she was walking home from work. She had a revolver in her purse and was able to draw it and fire two shots over the attackers head. He ran.

One night while I was at work my daughter heard the alarm going off and walked into the kitchen to find a man halfway through the sliding glass door making entry. She pointed a large caliber revolver at him and he also ran off.

I am not sure if my mother’s experience was ever reported to the police but I know was daughter’s was. Neither made it into any statistics.

The instances that do make it into the statistics are more often those where someone is shot.

So does that mean you don't avoid arguments when you are unarmed?
I am usually armed every time I leave the house. I don’t normally get into arguments with strangers in the doctor’s office or the court house when I don’t carry. It is wisest to avoid discussing religion or politics with strangers.

So you've never been attacked in 25 years, but carry a gun, just in case someone comes at you frontally to attack you? OK. Whatever makes you feel safe. Do you go out every day as if you were on patrol in a war zone? Do you scan the local vegetation for possible ambushes? Do you spin round every time you hear running footsteps behind you?
Nope. You have a vivid imagination but watch too many movies. I am not playing a vigilante. I realize the chances that I will actually have to use my firearm are very low.

I do practice situational awareness, That mainly means I am aware of my surroundings and don’t walk down dark streets with a cell phone glued to my ear. I learned how to do that many years ago in a jujitsu class. Just being alert and making eye contact can convince a street thug to find an easier target.

Observing people can be a fun game. It is surprising how much you can notice with practice.

The following link describes situational awareness using a color code. I have been in condition orange just one time in the quarter century I have been carrying.

You have a vivid imagination but watch too many movies.
Lol, thanks, but movies are a complete waste of timeif you are even slightly concerned about personal safety.
I do practice situational awareness, That mainly means I am aware of my surroundings and don’t walk down dark streets with a cell phone glued to my ear. I learned how to do that many years ago in a jujitsu class. Just being alert and making eye contact can convince a street thug to find an easier target.

Observing people can be a fun game. It is surprising how much you can notice with practice.
Me too. The best defence is never getting into situations where you need to defend yourself.

Forum List

Back