Defense Dept: Biden Brought Unvetted Afghans to U.S., Many Flagged with ‘Security Concerns’ Cannot Be Located

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

Defense Dept: Biden Brought Unvetted Afghans to U.S., Many Flagged with ‘Security Concerns’ Cannot Be Located

20 Feb 2022 ~~ By John Binder
An explosive report conducted by the Department of Defense’s (DOD) Inspector General reveals that President Joe Biden’s administration brought dozens of Afghans to the United States without properly vetting them and many of whom deemed “significant security concerns” have since gone missing.
The report, released late last week, exposes massive holes in Biden’s unlimited resettlement of Afghans to American communities — the largest in U.S. history — such as a lack of vetting through the National Counter-Terrorism Center (NCTC) database.
Specifically, the report details how Biden’s “agencies did not use all available data when vetting Afghan evacuees” and therefore, the National Ground Intelligence Center (NGIC) discovered “Afghans with derogatory information … who were believed to be in the U.S.”
Now, those unvetted Afghans with possible terrorism ties have gone missing inside the nation’s interior, the DOD report states:
As of November 2, 2021, NGIC personnel had identified 50 Afghan personnel in the United States with information in DOD records that would indicate potentially significant security concerns. [Emphasis added]​
DOD personnel could not locate some Afghan evacuees whom NGIC personnel identified as having derogatory information that would make them ineligible for the parolee program conducted at [U.S.] safe havens. Specifically, NGIC personnel stated that they could not locate some Afghan evacuees when attempting to report derogatory information to the DOD and U.S. Government agencies supporting [U.S.] safe havens. [Emphasis added]​

Commentary:
Shocked, Shocked I say. You mean that Afghan security risks were allowed into America? Nah can't happen. The Biden administration is too efficient and, on the job, to allow that to happen. (sarc.)
OTOH, this cannot be by accident. The whole withdrawal orchestrated by Biden was a clusterfuck. Not even Joe is stupid enough not to know what this development means for the National Security of the U.S.
After one year of absolute incompetence from the closing of the Keystone Pipeline, open borders, inflation, mask mandates and the supply chain crisis to the imminent invasion of the Ukraine, this comes as no surprise.
As I've written before, from FDR to the present president, I have never seen a worse incompetent president than Joseph Biden.
Regrettably, America will suffer for decades as a result of the buffoon pretending to be president.

Last edited:
1645430408732.png

They don't care...

*****SMILE*****

:)

I was wondering how long it would take the Flying Monkey Right to go from "Biden didn't do enough to rescue our Afghan Allies" to "Oh, my God, those Scary Muslims Biden brought in are going to kill us all!!!"

Completing forgetting it was Trump and his evil toady Steven Miller who made it nigh impossible for an Afghan Ally to get into the United States.

I was wondering how long it would take the Flying Monkey Right to go from "Biden didn't do enough to rescue our Afghan Allies" to "Oh, my God, those Scary Muslims Biden brought in are going to kill us all!!!"

Completing forgetting it was Trump and his evil toady Steven Miller who made it nigh impossible for an Afghan Ally to get into the United States.

It was quite predictable.

I think some of these folks really believe there were direct flights with refugees from Afghanistan to the US.

Forum List

Back