Defender 2020 and Corona

What will he do, when Russians really use biological weapon against Europe?
Won´t happen.
Why do you think so?
Because all Russian efforts I know about are about belonging to Europe. The aggression is on our sides, our disgusting puppets know exactly, that they put us at risk of war by doing Uncle Sam´s bidding. If we would remove them, then you would see that Russia is our friend, not enemy.

Friends don't park tanks on street corners.
Defender 2020 and Corona

You will have to agree some day, that it is Washington´s desire to divide EU and Russia. We were discussing Russian EU-Membership and Russia plans to join the Eurozone in the future. It has always been US policy to make countries weaken each other and this what is happening now once again.

Last edited:
And those people represent the United States and what is even worse supposed to command United forces in a case of the real war with Russia. Stupidy and Incompetence.
https://www.eucom.mil/news-room/tra...iefing-via-teleconference-on-covid-19-respons

There is a warehouse somewhere on that base where there will be the NBC bags for those troops. If need be, those NBC suits can guard against just about any virus or biological agent made. The Corona Virus is childs play compared to the more industrial strength ones used in war.

One of the real advantages of a Military Base is, it can be sealed off. The Corona Virus may be running rampant in the civilian world but the Military can just stop everything from entering that they don't want to enter and that includes civilian population. Since isolation is practiced, isolating a military member or his family can be done easy enough. You are not talking about civilians, you are talking about people that live for NBC (Nuclear, Biological, Chemical) warfare as part of their lives. And in Europe it's taken pretty damned serious by all branches of the US Military. Like I said, the Corona Virus is a piker.
Sure. But they don't show our allies how effectively they can act in the situation close to the real usage of a biological weapon. They show indecisiveness, disruption of troop transportation, inability to perform the scheduled tasks or even protect troops.

The US Military is a professional Military. If you want to try and send in a ragtag unit, don't be surprised if they end up loading and unloading pallets somewhere. Under direct supervision, of course.
Russia send their military CBN units to Italy.
They say, that they will help Italians to fight coronavirus.

I don't doubt the competence of the Russians on Virus and Bio warfare. It's a threat they have used for a very long time and even use it on their own citizens. Well, at least lethal Gas which is handled exactly the same way. There were only two countries more qualified than Russia and that was Iraq under Saddam and Germany in WWI. But it's fell out of vogue because beware of which way the wind blows. But if you are capable of NBC warfare, you are also equally capable of combating a Virus.

Now, US is once again the clean side, no such weapons, ect. But this us far from reality. If I remember correctly I told you that an A-10 crashed in my town and the people got cancer there. They claim it was the fuel, but I believe it is about the DU in the ammunitions.

There is a warehouse somewhere on that base where there will be the NBC bags for those troops. If need be, those NBC suits can guard against just about any virus or biological agent made. The Corona Virus is childs play compared to the more industrial strength ones used in war.

One of the real advantages of a Military Base is, it can be sealed off. The Corona Virus may be running rampant in the civilian world but the Military can just stop everything from entering that they don't want to enter and that includes civilian population. Since isolation is practiced, isolating a military member or his family can be done easy enough. You are not talking about civilians, you are talking about people that live for NBC (Nuclear, Biological, Chemical) warfare as part of their lives. And in Europe it's taken pretty damned serious by all branches of the US Military. Like I said, the Corona Virus is a piker.
Sure. But they don't show our allies how effectively they can act in the situation close to the real usage of a biological weapon. They show indecisiveness, disruption of troop transportation, inability to perform the scheduled tasks or even protect troops.

The US Military is a professional Military. If you want to try and send in a ragtag unit, don't be surprised if they end up loading and unloading pallets somewhere. Under direct supervision, of course.

I don't doubt the competence of the Russians on Virus and Bio warfare. It's a threat they have used for a very long time and even use it on their own citizens. Well, at least lethal Gas which is handled exactly the same way. There were only two countries more qualified than Russia and that was Iraq under Saddam and Germany in WWI. But it's fell out of vogue because beware of which way the wind blows. But if you are capable of NBC warfare, you are also equally capable of combating a Virus.

Now, US is once again the clean side, no such weapons, ect. But this us far from reality. If I remember correctly I told you that an A-10 crashed in my town and the people got cancer there. They claim it was the fuel, but I believe it is about the DU in the ammunitions.

Could be the fuel. Tell ya wut..I went on the wrong side of the base 1 time and starting feeling sick just from the fumes coming up out of the ground.

It was fuel-ish fumes. I could get right back to that place to this day, but I'm not trying to. Who knows what they got buried out there?

Won´t happen.
Why do you think so?
Because all Russian efforts I know about are about belonging to Europe. The aggression is on our sides, our disgusting puppets know exactly, that they put us at risk of war by doing Uncle Sam´s bidding. If we would remove them, then you would see that Russia is our friend, not enemy.
That's what I mean - the Europeans are pretty little whores. They can betray us at any moment and join Russia, China, Martians or anybody else.

That's why Defender-2020 exercise is so important. We must clearly demonstrate them, who is their master, and whos jackboots they have to lick. And what do we demonstrate? Weakness and incompetence.

And those people represent the United States and what is even worse supposed to command United forces in a case of the real war with Russia. Stupidy and Incompetence.
https://www.eucom.mil/news-room/tra...iefing-via-teleconference-on-covid-19-respons

Do they practice in Pripyat, or what? Pet the 3-headed dogs? 2-headed fish?

Actually Pripyat is one of the most eco-clean places in Europe.
And yes, there are no any two-headed fish even in the cooling pond of the nuclear plant.

Won´t happen.
Why do you think so?

Defender 2020 and Corona

You will have to agree some day, that it is Washington´s desire to divide EU and Russia. We were discussing Russian EU-Membership and Russia plans to join the Eurozone in the future. It has always been US policy to make countries weaken each other and this what is happening now once again.
Sure we want you being good, not bad. Russians are evil and many of you are ready to fall in the evil, too.

Won´t happen.
Why do you think so?

Sure, we do. And may be, we need to park some tanks on the streets of Italian cities. They must afraid us more than any virus.

Won´t happen.
Why do you think so?
That's what I mean - the Europeans are pretty little whores. They can betray us at any moment and join Russia, China, Martians or anybody else.

That's why Defender-2020 exercise is so important. We must clearly demonstrate them, who is their master, and whos jackboots they have to lick. And what do we demonstrate? Weakness and incompetence.

We are economic power No 1 in the WORLD (even without Russia) and that could also have an impact on politics, military strength, ect. Do you think we believe in your friendship while talking like that?
So Russia would join us. We are going to be the military power No 1, too. You will shit your pants like a child rapist in prison.

Won´t happen.
Why do you think so?

We are economic power No 1 in the WORLD (even without Russia) and that could also have an impact on politics, military strength, ect. Do you think we believe in your friendship while talking like that?
So Russia would join us. We are going to be the military power No 1, too. You will shit your pants like a child rapist in prison.

We'll see. Russia is not a state that can be a minor partner in any alliance. Whoever wins - you lose. You are weak, and what is more important, you are stupid.

Won´t happen.
Why do you think so?

We'll see. Russia is not a state that can be a minor partner in any alliance. Whoever wins - you lose. You are weak, and what is more important, you are stupid.

Russia would be a major partner because our power is distributed by population. And Russia has the largest. It would be an alliance of economic, military and strategic advantage. Nobody would dare to threaten us. Join or howl how evil Russia is.

SAVE_20200324_134231.jpg

Won´t happen.
The president of the Russian National Medical Association Leonid Roshal said, that the current spreading of coronavirus "is, in fact, a rehearsal of biological warfare".

https://lenta.$$$ru/news/2020/03/23/roshal/
Possible. A Sars pandemic was simulated just weeks before the outbreak in "Event 201". Google it.

Norwegians are whimpering about American military hospitals, conservated on their territory. They want to use them to heal their Covid-19 patients. Dummies - Russia is far more dangerous treat than any virus, and we must be ready to fight them.

Won´t happen.
Why do you think so?

Russia would be a major partner because our power is distributed by population. And Russia has the largest. It would be an alliance of economic, military and strategic advantage. Nobody would dare to threaten us. Join or howl how evil Russia is.

Russia has the largest what? Population?

Wrong!

Won´t happen.
Why do you think so?

Russia has the largest what? Population?

Wrong!

Yes, of course. 140 million would be the largest by far.

Forum List

Back