Deep-State FBI Arrest Man Over Alleged Assasination Threat Of 2 US Senators

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"An Alaska man faces federal charges after authorities allege he threatened to hire an assassin to kill U.S. Sen. Lisa Murkowski, according to court documents unsealed Wednesday. Jay Allen Johnson, 65, of Delta Junction, was scheduled to make his first appearance in U.S. District Court in Fairbanks on Wednesday over allegedly making threats against two senators.

In a separate threat left in a voice message at Murkowski’s Washington, D.C., office, the caller asked if the Alaska Republican knew what a .50 caliber shell does to a human head, according to court records unsealed Wednesday. A spokesperson for U.S. Sen. Lisa Murkowski, confirmed in an email that the Alaska Republican was listed in the affidavit as “Senator 1. Alaska’s other U.S. senator, Dan Sullivan, was “Senator 2″ in the affidavit.”

This is just more proof of how corrupt and under the control of Democrats the FBI is and has been for many years....even under the last administration; the FBI was clearly under the control of the Dems....How can you arrest a guy just for blowing off some steam over the phone? Let's not pretend that Murkowski didn't help bring this on herself -- she is the one who went off badmouthing Trump, so she knew what she was getting herself into...

Fact of the matter is, this guy is either seriously mentally ill and just rambling or he was just being sarcastic and joking...either way, nobody in their right mind should seriously believe a random guy is going to pay some hitman to murder US Senators and get away with it.

The caller said: “I will find out everything, where you’re at. I will find out all of your properties and I will burn everything you hope to have, and I will burn everything you hope to own.”

The caller then says he’ll use his skills as a veteran: “50 caliber shell, you ever see what that does to a f----- human head?”

Yeah, that ain't good.

Alaska man is the new Florida man, who was the new Alabama man.

What's up with Alaska man? Everyone I've ever met from Alaska was either drunk, stoned, or out there somewhere.

They be like "Hey! Hold my pet penguin and watch this!"

The caller said: “I will find out everything, where you’re at. I will find out all of your properties and I will burn everything you hope to have, and I will burn everything you hope to own.”

The caller then says he’ll use his skills as a veteran: “50 caliber shell, you ever see what that does to a f----- human head?”

Yeah, that ain't good.
That's all just locker-room banter....he wasn't being serious

Or...he was just mentally ill and deserves our compassion, not being arrested

Is the dumbass OP ever going to realize a sub-forum exists for his lame satire?
I post where the fuck I want and you can hop your bitch ass off every post I make........

The fact that dick suckers, probably like yourself, ACTUALLY CLAIM that unvaccinated people are being treated worse or similar to Jews during the holocaust is exactly why I will keep posting exactly where I want to post..fuck what you talking about

I post where the fuck I want and you can hop your bitch ass off every post I make........

The fact that dick suckers, probably like yourself, ACTUALLY CLAIM that unvaccinated people are being treated worse or similar to Jews during the holocaust is exactly why I will keep posting exactly where I want to post..fuck what you talking about

I’ve never made that comparison.

You’re color is starting to show, bitch.

Hmm were any of these guys the hired assassins...
1633618709970.png

Forum List

Back