Decline of the WEST

The history of the U.S as a nation that defied the powerful military in the world at that time to achieve their own Right to Self Determination, has in itself, been a major source of inspiration for the worlds citizens.
Like Afghanistan, Iraq and Vietnam?

gipper we don't lose wars--you people are shallow thinkers/etc
Korea win
Vietnam = unwinnable
Iraq-toppled Saddam/etc
Afghanistan - killed many bad guys AND their leader
I didn't know a draw qualified as a win. But anyway, Vietnam won that one, Iran won Iraq, and Pakistan won Afghanistan.

Like Afghanistan, Iraq and Vietnam?
--Vietnam = unwinnable
---Iraq--we took out saddam/etc...''quickly''--a very impressive operation--for those who know anything about wars/military/etc
--Afghanistan --a very complex/etc war...we took out many bad guys and their leader--impressive ----we were not there to take out the country like in WW2

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
cnm is one of the biggest trolls and moron here

I guess he never heard of Hollywood or the music industry from the 60s-2000

7674EACA-7EA9-46F8-97D9-5C4C55C3BE65.jpeg

Photo of cnm

I didn't know a draw qualified as a win. But anyway, Vietnam won that one, Iran won Iraq, and Pakistan won Afghanistan.
yes--yes---as I've said before , you people don't know shit about wars/history/military--YES-you don't know
1. most wars are not total wars that end in unconditional surrender
2.--the kicker--here you go:
''''''a U.S. resolution calling for an “immediate cessation of hostilities” and the withdrawal of North Korean forces to the 38th parallel''''

mission accomplished
..wars are not like making a cheese sandwich or a board game
ALSO--
China wins--keeps the US off the border
SKorea wins--not over run
NKorea - loses --does not take over SKorea
.https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/truman-orders-u-s-forces-to-korea-2

cnm Vietnam was unwinnable--I've got a thread on it ....even JFK, McNamara, etc said it .....mission was to keep South Vietnam ---but it was over run = ''''loss''/unwinnable --definitely not a win

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
cnm The only future I see is Israel

I just love the weather
I am a hot and dry heat guy

Vegas has zero culture
We do have a big mob museum lol

USA Is more dangerous than most nations on earth
Too many thugs
Too many guns
Too many morons

Well, you've written a bit about the sort of people who live in those climes...

Forum List

Back