Democrats Republicans Independents Other
1983 average 53% 36 9 1
1986 average 48 45 6 1
1990 average 48 44 7 1
1993 average 51 38 8 2
2003 average 46 43 8 2
2020 30 29 40

This comes from an average of various polls

I probably believe these numbers but you're blinded by partisanship as to the HEADLINE NEWS here.. So your title is faulty.

BOTH PARTIES are bleeding major chunks of loyalty.. Especially in the last 20 years when it's APPARENT that nothing much is getting done.. Too much is being spent. And the corruption and incompetence in (at least the Federal level) is LEGENDARY...

The 2 parties ARE the problem.. It's all about winning power now.. Not governing.. People are sick of the tribal warfare act...

Leaned Party ID
1983 average 53% 36 9 1
1986 average 48 45 6 1
1990 average 48 44 7 1
1993 average 51 38 8 2
2003 average 46 43 8 2
2020 30 29 40

I probably believe these numbers but you're blinded by partisanship as to the HEADLINE NEWS here.. So your title is faulty.

BOTH PARTIES are bleeding major chunks of loyalty.. Especially in the last 20 years when it's APPARENT that nothing much is getting done.. Too much is being spent. And the corruption and incompetence in (at least the Federal level) is LEGENDARY...

The 2 parties ARE the problem.. It's all about winning power now.. Not governing.. People are sick of the tribal warfare act...
I'm not interested in philosophy.

Leaned Party ID
1983 average 53% 36 9 1
1986 average 48 45 6 1
1990 average 48 44 7 1
1993 average 51 38 8 2
2003 average 46 43 8 2
2020 30 29 40

I'm not interested in philosophy.

My gawd man.. It's not philosophy.. It's interpretation of basic math and statistics. You saw what you WANTED to see in those numbers.. But OBJECTIVELY and academically they tell a different story... BOTH of the aged, inept, corrupt, useless parties ARE LOSING ardent supporters...

It's called -- a "fact".. Right from YOUR numbers..

Ask yourself -- HOW did Independents go from "single digits in 20th century to 40% TODAY?? WHERE did those Independents come from?

Leaned Party ID
The Globalist Crony Network is the problem, and Trump is breaking it up in the GOP.

The dems need to do the same.

Hope they dont smash EVERYTHING "globalist".. I got no issue with free and fair trade and easy access to countries and markets that are competitive.. My problem is "global governance" or even "global reparations" as in paying off 3rd world countries for GWarming.

Hope they dont smash EVERYTHING "globalist".. I got no issue with free and fair trade and easy access to countries and markets that are competitive.. My problem is "global governance" or even "global reparations" as in paying off 3rd world countries for GWarming.
Well, the Globalists need to respect national sovereignty and put into place effective retaliation for currency manipulation and product dumping.

And trade associations should not be presumed to be merely preparatory for regional unions like the EU from Hell.

and jobs are NOT exports.

Forum List

Back