Declassified report on JFK assassination conclusively shows that communism is fascism

AsianTrumpSupporter

Platinum Member
Feb 26, 2017
Democratic People's Republique de Californie
I found the document on USA Today's web site:
JFK files: Search the secret files on John F. Kennedy assassination

The document is here:
DOCID-32273595

It is titled Staff Report of the Select Committee on Assassinations. Starting on page 13, it shows how Castro had pledged free elections and a free press. However, upon overthrowing the Batista government, he became a ruthless dictator who executed dissenters.

Since it's ok to punch nazis, I guess we can add communists to the list of people to punch. Historically, America punched both the nazis and the commies into submission.

The document is here:
DOCID-32273595

It is titled Staff Report of the Select Committee on Assassinations. Starting on page 13, it shows how Castro had pledged free elections and a free press. However, upon overthrowing the Batista government, he became a ruthless dictator who executed dissenters.

Since it's ok to punch nazis, I guess we can add communists to the list of people to punch. Historically, America punched both the nazis and the commies into submission.

So, pledging one thing, then doing something completely different, like Trump, makes you fascist huh?

The document is here:
DOCID-32273595

we created Castro, Cuba was a rich mans paradise, whorehouses everywhere, gambling, etc.

Secondly, in a manner certain to antagonize the Cuban people, we used the influence of our Government to advance the interests of and increase the profits of the private American companies, which dominated the island's economy. At the beginning of 1959 U.S. companies owned about 40 percent of the Cuban sugar lands - almost all the cattle ranches - 90 percent of the mines and mineral concessions - 80 percent of the utilities - and practically all the oil industry - and supplied two-thirds of Cuba's imports.

Of course, our private investment did much to help Cuba. But our action too often gave the impression that this country was more interested in taking money from the Cuban people than in helping them build a strong and diversified economy of their own.

John F. Kennedy: Speech of Senator John F. Kennedy, Cincinnati, Ohio, Democratic Dinner

The document is here:
DOCID-32273595

Ok. I'm not sure why this is an OMG moment. Castro wanted to accomplish a lot of things and he was going to take people's stuff. The crowd went wild because the mafia was present and there were so many Cubans that didn't have squat. Battista was a butcher. People were dying in the streets for whatever perverse little paranoid thought in his head.

Yay. Castro is going to take a bunch of crap and give it to the people.

Oh............wait.....you mean our crap, too?

Let's take our money and possessions and leave.

Castro admitted in an interview that, when he started out, he thought Communism and the Soviet Union was all about brotherly love. He believed the Soviet Union was going to help their country become more developed. What he found out was that they weren't interested in any of that. The Soviet Union wanted another sugar plantation.

The document is here:
DOCID-32273595

Ok. I'm not sure why this is an OMG moment. Castro wanted to accomplish a lot of things and he was going to take people's stuff. The crowd went wild because the mafia was present and there were so many Cubans that didn't have squat. Battista was a butcher. People were dying in the streets for whatever perverse little paranoid thought in his head.

Castro admitted in an interview that, when he started out, he thought Communism and the Soviet Union was all about brotherly love. He believed the Soviet Union was going to help their country become more developed. What he found out was that they weren't interested in any of that. The Soviet Union wanted another sugar plantation.
the ussr shit itself when they found out castro actually wanted to use the nuke missiles. Fool actually thought they could win, like there would have been a winner.

The document is here:
DOCID-32273595

the ussr shit itself when they found out castro actually wanted to use the nuke missiles. Fool actually thought they could win, like there would have been a winner.

Ya. Have you ever seen the Fog of War the documentary on Robert McNamara? The US was blown away as well.

Last edited:

The document is here:
DOCID-32273595

Does nothing to prove your claim

Forum List

Back