Zone1 Declassification List?

Does Anyone Really Think There is No List of Documents That Have Been Declassified?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
Because if there is no list, anyone can walk out of any government building with our State secrets and simply tell whomever investigates later..."Oh, it was declassified." If there is no list of such declassification....there wouldn't be a way to prosecute anyone who does such a thing.

Because if there is no list, anyone can walk out of any government building with our State secrets and simply tell whomever investigates later..."Oh, it was declassified." If there is no list of such declassification....there wouldn't be a way to prosecute anyone who does such a thing.
Do you have any conception of the amount of classified and declassified documents the US gov has?

I assume the answer is no because if you did you wouldnt ask such a stupid question

Can you back up your claim?

Really? President Trump, Biden or past presidents HAVE that power. Stop the gaslighting political bullcrap. Just Stop.

So you believe there is no list of classified documents. Right?
I’ve generated ans classified I don’t know how many documents and have never logged them or sent that information to som pe repository that keeps track of such things. Literally millions of classified reports are generated every day from just the IC. No one is keeping a running list of that shit.

trumpjhfffr.png

I’ve generated ans classified I don’t know how many documents and have never logged them or sent that information to som pe repository that keeps track of such things. Literally millions of classified reports are generated every day from just the IC. No one is keeping a running list of that shit.
So again you're stating that there is no list of what is classified and what isn't? Okay...why are some files marked "top secret" in that case? Someone had to designate it as a secret....right?

No kidding. You finally figured it out, and you think you are delivering prophesy???

And you probably believe the due process of law should be a little bit more efficient than what it seems to be - right???

Go fuck yourself. Remember, "Lock Her Up"?

US4CC.meme.Joker - blood_on_hand.png

Last edited:
Do you have any conception of the amount of classified and declassified documents the US gov has?

I assume the answer is no because if you did you wouldnt ask such a stupid question
Don't you love all of these goldfish who have suddenly become classification experts? It reminds me of the time those same goldfish all became virus experts during the Covid scamdemic.

If there is no list of what is classified and what isn't, please explain to me how we can prosecute anyone for divulging classified information.
It appears that you misspelled, "prove" with "explain."

And that is the major inadequacy of the Three-part Separation Theory, and its deployment in the American governing system.

US4CC.meme.Col_Jessup - unsubstantiated_subdivision.png

The Three-part Separation Theory does not explain the subdivision, or organization, scheme for the three parts.

This is a hypothetical

How can they be in custody? If there is no list of what is classified and what is not.

Read this.

Read this.

Okay...so there are lists of classified material.

So you believe there is no list of classified documents. Right?
Not exactly subtle in forming arguments, huh?

You are referring to TRADITION or a working arrangement for handling declassification. In that you are correct. The thing remains, there is no LAW that demands that tradition or system be followed. There is also no doubt whatever of the Chief Executive's power to declassify, even on a whim and since that power is arrogated to the Executive Branch, there is feck-all the Legislative Branch can do about it.

This little dustup you guys are so eager to have may very well bite you in the nether regions before this is all over. When he is indicted and his legal team's request for a change of venue is denied on partisan grounds, you WILL get your conviction. Lavrentiy Beria would be proud of you guys. However, SCOTUS cannot refuse to hear this case. Here's the capper... even if SCOTUS rules in your favor, he still cannot be disqualified legally. That can only occur after a conviction for the Constitutionally defined crime of Treason against the U.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back