Decision reached in Arbrey case

Can you expain what single parent families have to do with Arbery's murder?

And why as a person who has responsibility are you allowing off topic crap to be discussed and are joining in the discussion?
Thread derailed. By the time I saw it, too late to correct, so moved to General Discussion.

How can truth be 'negative'???

You mean my accurate and correct posts run counter to everything you 'learned' in government school.

Time for you to grow up and face reality.
I'd be happy to provide a reading list, a curriculum, that might aid you in seeing the light....

....just say the word.

BTW.....Pink Floyd was wrong about We don't need no education

You sure do.....that's why I'm here.
Wat

When the precedents are set, then the judges will use these very same "strict penalties" against all Americans regardless of their trial cases, otherwise if the cases are driven by mob intimidation, and emotional protest inside and outside the court rooms....Situational self defence mistakes possibly made in life be damned, otherwise if all are somehow driven in the ways in which we've been seeing a lot of lately, otherwise all due to strong emotions inside and outside of the court rooms.

I bet we'll see some back pedaling and squirming going on in the court rooms after the precedents are set, otherwise by family members, and by the person's on trial for any types or such cases that closely relate to these penalties, charges, verdicts, and ultimately the sentences given in these cases, and then in cases coming in the near future.

Get ready people, because you know what the old saying is right ? "Becareful what you ask for, because you just might get it, then what"? Otherwise it's a do onto others as you would have them do onto you type of thing right ?? Cheering for these verdicts will hopefully be correct, because if not, then you might just be teaching the justice system as to how they should sentence people based upon precedents set within certain cases, otherwise that might have been motivated or manipulated by emotions in a wrongful way possibly.

Just make sure you all are correct in your cheering on or influencing of the penalty phases in these cases.

Guy filming gets a murder charge ? How about an "accessory to the fact charge or an aiding and abetting without murder intent charge, but murder ?? Weird.

That is all that I'm saying.
Roddy wasn't "just filming". He participated in the chase, the blocking in of Arbery and one of the vehicles actually made contact with him. He was part of the pack that did the deed.

Last edited:
hopefully all 3 guilty rat fucking racist banjo players qualify for the death penalty.

Loitering laws were created specifically to help return black people to servitude as punishment for their crimes ??????? Now you are going to have to bring some sort of content that brings truth to such a claim, because right now it looks like you might have pulled that one straight out of your ace. lol
Actually I meant to refer to the vagrancy laws since they're both part and parcel of the same black codes which were created to control the lives and movement of black people after slavery was abolished by the 13th Amendment. These were enacted in order to return the newly freed slaves back into servitude under a system of slavery by another name

The racist history of loitering laws

"[.....The [Roddy] video's release prompted protests, plans for a grand jury, and a statement from Georgia's attorney general calling for swift justice. It's a welcome call, but swift justice wouldn't have required a viral video. And this case is all too familiar: It calls to mind the spate of nationally reported killings of unarmed black men and boys, often by white police officers, over the last six years. But it's also reminiscent of a longer American history of doing violence to black men for the "crime" of being out in public. Arbery's death resembles nothing so much as lynchings conducted in the name of vagrancy laws, Jim Crow-era legislation crafted to create an endless supply of excuses to harass African Americans and even arrest them, jail them, and profit from their labor."
"We have the power to pass stringent laws to govern Negroes — this is a blessing — for they must be controlled in some way or white people cannot live among them," said one Alabama planter in the post-Civil War era. The Jim Crow "black codes" were indeed stringent. "Nine Southern states adopted vagrancy laws," writes Michelle Alexander in The New Jim Crow, "which selectively made it a criminal offense not to work and were applied selectively to blacks."

The black codes also worked hand-in-hand with convict leasing laws, Alexander notes, which "allow[ed] for the hiring out of county prisoners to plantation owners and private companies. Prisoners were forced to work for little or no pay," supplying the plantations with cheap labor and the county governments with an income stream. It wasn't antebellum slavery, but neither was it an entirely different creature — and indeed court decisions of the time, like 1871's Ruffin vs. Commonwealth, decided by the Virginia Supreme Court, held that a prisoner is a "slave of the state" who has forfeited "all his personal rights except those which the law in its humanity accords him."

While the classic vagrancy law required proof of employment, some of these measures also included "loitering" as an offense. An 1866 Georgia law banned "wandering or strolling about in idleness." Kentucky enacted "laws which allowed persons guilty of 'keeping a disorderly house, loitering, or rambling without a job' to be arrested and bound out to the highest bidder for a year's service."

And like most vagrancy laws more broadly, anti-loitering laws were race-neutral on paper. In practice, they gave police a reason to arrest black people, especially black men, simply for their public presence as opposed to any specific criminal act. The concept of vagrancy, including loitering, as a criminal offense was also used by racist vigilantes to justify lynching.
[snipped]

Can you expain what single parent families have to do with Arbery's murder?

And why as a person who has responsibility are you allowing off topic crap to be discussed and are joining in the discussion?
It's his op, and he can run it anyway he wishes. Don't like it, change the channel.

Hmmm, but if the three had not confronted the man for whom they thought was a serious concern (so much so that they had to have gun's?), then they should have stayed back (kept an eye on him), until the proper authorities would have arrived. Now after they decided to confront him, then that's where everything goes wrong because Arbery didn't respect them as being law enforcement officers, and therefore who knows what he began thinking in the confrontation, and it's obvious that the McMichael's didn't think through what could possibly happen in the situation either, otherwise when they did what they did. I said it before or way back, that what a bunch of knuckle head's these (should have known better after they were supposed to be these x LEOs), who were on the case. Wow.

Kind of strange about the videographer being found guilty of murder. That surprised me. Of course I didn't see the trial where he was being accused, so I'm not sure what other role he played other than filming the event for evidentiary purposes maybe.
Th videographer of course shouldnt have been accused (and convicted) of murder. He did nothing but take a cell phone video (like thousands of BLM & Antifa rioters have been doing.

Just another verification that this kangaroo judgement is nothing but a political stunt by Brunswick politicians to suck up to Brunswick's heavy (60%) black voting population, and ward off riots by mindless rioter who rarely pay attention to case facts. They riot, if anything goes aqainst a black guy, no matter who is wrong or right.

LOL

Retard, Travis admitted under oath he pointed his gun at Arbery as Arbery was heading towards his truck. I even posted a news article which corroborated that.

Here is a screen shot of a frame in the video you're having sex with... explain where you see a shotgun not being pointed at Arbery in that frame...

View attachment 568321
Where ? How about he whole picture ? Looks like an abstract painting. Doesn't show anything.

Post a video of what you claim Travis said. I posted a video of him saying he was attacked by Arbery, which of course, the video confirmed.

If they ever get this crazy thing out of Brunswick, and away from a black majority voting population, this decision will be reversed, and the 3 convicted will become rich men.

Last edited:
I, and at least one other poster, provided, with Travis ADMITTING UNDER OATH that he was pointing the shotgun at Arbrey before he was attacked.
You're just talking. Your post has no video of Travis, as you say > "ADMITTING UNDER OATH that he was pointing the shotgun at Arbrey before he was attacked"

And the bottom line is that the VIDEO does not show that happening, no matter what anybody may have said.

Are you talking about Russia, Russia, Russia?
The Dotard Donnie is as guilty as fuck.
Lot's of Evidence, you are Correct.
HA HA. This poor sap is still DUPED by the Russian collusion hoax. How gullible can anybody be ?

Th videographer of course shouldnt have been accused (and convicted) of murder. He did nothing but take a cell phone video (like thousands of BLM & Antifa rioters have been doing.

Just another verification that this kangaroo judgement is nothing but a political stunt by Brunswick politicians to suck up to Brunswick's heavy (60%) black voting population, and ward off riots by mindless rioter who rarely pay attention to case facts. They riot, if anything goes aqainst a black guy, no matter who is wrong or right.
Reasonably stated, and yes all could be true in this.

Forum List

Back